Moderator Warning given as explained in post #32.
I would ask you to reread my post. I did not call anyone a name. I was asked for evidence that Satan exists and I responded that evidence for an adversary to God could be seen by looking in a mirror. I did not call anyone a name at all.

I would ask you to reread my post. I did not call anyone a name. I was asked for evidence that Satan exists and I responded that evidence for an adversary to God could be seen by looking in a mirror. I did not call anyone a name at all.
Moderator Warning

Please do not comment on moderator action in the public discussion areas. Send a private message to a moderator or staff to discuss any moderating issues.

*Moderator Warnings are notifications of rule violations. Unlike moderator comments, a moderator warning will count as a violation and show up as points on your username account.
Our Rules and Guidelines

It is very, very unlikely that Satan or God exists. Biblical accounts are really ancient prose meant to influence otherwise uneducated people at the dawn of writing. Interestingly, Biblical citations are rarely if ever allowable in a U.S. court of law.

I don't personally give a book of lies any attention. God, if there is one, other than in people's mind, himself aborts children IRL every day thousands of miscarriages just the words were changed because before all the arguments and laws being enacted miscarriages were called abortions and the church changes what it doesn't like.

People wrote the bible.-not an invisible entity. So where is god involved? BTW I do not believe in Sky Daddy. I'm not sure this is the place for me too many references to god and bibles. I'm free of that stuff.

It is very, very unlikely that Satan or God exists. Biblical accounts are really ancient prose meant to influence otherwise uneducated people at the dawn of writing. Interestingly, Biblical citations are rarely if ever allowable in a U.S. court of law.
Basically the christians moved to town and there was an overload of drunken fornicating pagans that was offence of to them so they wrote Christian laws backed by the bible to try and create new believers and gain control of the hordes of non believers. Man created god in his own image and some people just cannot handle the truth.
Can a person actually believe a made up invisible guy is somewhere in the sky listening to every person's thoughts and actions, dreams and wishes (thru prayer). If there is a tragedy going on, EVERYONE is praying yet a few that survived claim god saved them. I thought he left us to our own defences, he didn't save others who prayed so were they evil or not pious enough? Why save some and not others who prayed just as fervently? Why are children sick and then die? God does that? He isn't the benevolent wonder man at all killing children.

Why are children sick and then die? God does that? He isn't the benevolent wonder man at all killing children.
If true, your point would show that all life is expendable. That means no life has real value to God.

I think that's a good point to bring up here as a double standard. I could easily ask why would God care about unborn children when the Bible reports that he killed children or did not save them.

People wrote the bible.-not an invisible entity. So where is god involved? BTW I do not believe in Sky Daddy. I'm not sure this is the place for me too many references to god and bibles. I'm free of that stuff.
This sub-section of the forum assumes that the Bible is true. Getting into evidence or reasons (for or against) that go beyond what's covered in the Bible is beyond the scope of this section. Of course, you can bring up contradictions and errors in terms of what the Bible says.

In the Christian apologetics section, the Bible is not assumed to be true. :)
Theism & Religion -> Christian Apologetics

So back on topic, there is enough evidence to support the fact that God considers an unborn child a person from the moment of conception.
If this is a belief of anyone the person must consider that your god killed all the unborn and born children during the first passover. From: https://www.google.com/searchq=pass...EAoAEByAEKwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#cobssid=s
God told Moses to order the Israelite families to sacrifice a lamb and smear the blood on the door of their houses. In this way the angel would know to 'pass over' the houses of the Israelites. This is why the festival commemorating the escape from Egypt is known as Passover.