Not one atheist or agnostic has ever seen physical or otherwise PROOF that god or satan or any biblical person existed. The truth is that NOT believing doesn't require proof but believing in the bible DOES require proof. Tangible proof. For example where was Jesus between the miraculous birth to the miraculous rising from the dead? Is there concrete proof he lived? If not then most agnostics and atheists are not gonna go along to get along. For most of the general public the bible is myth, not to be taken as truth.
The bible was written by falable people, they made the quotes you use as a basis for god. Honestly, if there is a god why does he force abortions on couples trying to conceive? What's up with that? He obviously believes in abortion.

"An estimated 23 million miscarriages occur every year worldwide, translating to 44 pregnancy losses each minute. The pooled risk of miscarriage is 15·3% (95% CI 12·5-18·7%) of all recognised pregnancies. The population prevalence of women who have had one miscarriage is 10·8% (10·3-11·4%), two miscarriages is 1·9% (1·8-2·1%), and three or more miscarriages is 0·7% (0·5-0·8%)"

If true, your point would show that all life is expendable. That means no life has real value to God.
Are you afraid to state the obvious elephant in the room? Suppose it proves there is no god and the bible is a confusing contradictory book written by confused and contradictory people? If life has no value to god what's the point?

I have presented all the evidence I intend to. You thumb your nose at all of it and then ask for more. Read the Bible if you truly want to know. Until then don’t ask for any more.
I didn't see any evidence or proof. Quoting anything from the bible is so much arrogance because you can join the writers of the bible and add or subtract anything you like AS THEY DID.
Are you thinking the bible was handwritten by god? I don't know why you arbitrarily quote some book written by humans and not like say Moby Dick, for example. Why not use quotes from Moby Dick or Don Quixote? They all were written by humans.

Are you afraid to state the obvious elephant in the room? Suppose it proves there is no god and the bible is a confusing contradictory book written by confused and contradictory people? If life has no value to god what's the point?
That conclusion goes too far in my view. At most, your point would show problems with the biblical God.

Also, I would never say that the Bible is completely confusing. There are some parts that make sense and Is even encourage non believers to follow, like Jesus's message on forgiveness and love. Then again I also think plenty of other religions have good advice as well

That conclusion goes too far in my view. At most, your point would show problems with the biblical God.

Also, I would never say that the Bible is completely confusing. There are some parts that make sense and Is even encourage non believers to follow, like Jesus's message on forgiveness and love. Then again I also think plenty of other religions have good advice as wel
I proposed an alternative view; a supposition. I didn't make a conclusion. You are entitled to believe any book you like, and follow it religiously. That is your problem not mine.