Name calling is not allowed. Also, post is off topic.
It is the absolute best evidence. No amount of evidence will convince someone who doesn’t want to believe. For evidence of Satan, look in the mirror. The word “Satan” means adversary. You are the adversary of God.

So back on topic, there is enough evidence to support the fact that God considers an unborn child a person from the moment of conception.

There might be if you misquote the bible out of context. Otherwise, no.

Back to your last jibe: I do not act as an adversary of scripture, I just try to explain why it is not at the heart of my worldview. And it seems the only way to deal with that by those of faith is to mount ad hominem attacks: not that surprising considering how little ammunition they have in their quivers.

I have 66 books, 1,189 chapters and 31,102 verses in my quiver. You simply can’t handle what’s in my quiver.

And I quoted the Bible correctly. You just don’t know the Bible proper.

Then why do you constantly resort to ad hominem attacks: the weapon of choice of the cowardly and the unprepared? You are a terrible advert for Christianity: and I mean that as a cool assessment, not as an attack on you, per se.

You mistake honesty for ad hominem attacks. But you say I am a terrible advert for Christianity, but that is only a cool assessment and not an ad hominem attack. Hahaha…..

So now, address how my quote from Jeremiah was out of context, if you dare.

Jeremiah giving anecdotal accounts of his unborn life does not need me to put it into context. And it is the quotes you are defending that sometimes use the out of context alibi: not the ones you are promoting.

God spoke to Jeremiah and told him that He knew him even before He had formed him and you want to claim that is really didn’t happen? Hahaha…so now you pretend to know what God told Jeremiah? You actually dismiss Jeremiah’s experience. Hahaha…this is your typical response to what you cannot comprehend. Acting as if you know what you’re talking about…hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between menstruation and masturbation is clear; one is by choice. The sin was committed when he CHOSE to rebel against God.
That is a valid distinction.

It is the absolute best evidence. No amount of evidence will convince someone who doesn’t want to believe. For evidence of Satan, look in the mirror. The word “Satan” means adversary. You are the adversary of God.

Moderator Warning

Please do not call anyone names or make any judgement about them. Posts here should be focused on what the Bible has to say about abortion.

*Moderator Warnings are notifications of rule violations. Unlike moderator comments, a moderator warning will count as a violation and show up as points on your username account.
Our Rules and Guidelines

Last edited: