A misunderstanding of the real message in a verse taken out of context? I am shocked, I tell you, shocked.

It happens when people fail to properly study the scriptures.

It seems to happen a lot when non-believers read the book of the Catholic religion.

You would be amazed at how many times we agnostics are absolutely correct. Having beliefs based on persuasive cases makes us right more often than wrong.

This thread is dedicated to discussing scriptural support for the pope. Which we have concluded there is none. If you want to brag about agnostics you need to start another thread. This is not the place for that.

Threads may make tracks where the discourse takes it. When you become an admin for this forum you will gain the right to dictate what might be said on any one thread. Until that happens I counsel you to curb your enthusiasm for making up rules.

I believe we have seen there is no scriptural support for a pope much less his infallibility.

We have seen the evangelical dismiss the biblical support the Catholic claims. That is not quite the same thing.