Chris Christie has dropped out of the race. That might benefits one of the other candidates since his supporters have to find someone else to vote for. I don't see candidates Ramaswamy and DeSantis benefitting from that because they are not as critical of Trump, like Christie was.

The Iowa Caucus is on Monday, Jan. 15. Let's see if Trump wins that one.

Trump wins in Iowa which is the first state to vote for presidential candidates in 2024. DeSantis and Nikki Haley are battling for second place.

I'm not surprised by that outcome, but I do feel that Trump's win is more symbolic. I question if he's gonna make it given all of these court cases he's facing. SO the 2nd place winner might really be the real winner after all is said and done.

Edit to add: Ron DeSantis came in second place. I think that is a big blow to Nikki Haley although she came in a close 3rd place.

And even more breaking news, a bit of a let down to me because I wanted a well spoken Washington outsider in the mix...Ramaswamy is out and endorses Trump for 2024:
Biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy suspended his bid for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination on Monday and endorsed former President Donald Trump after a disappointing finish in Iowa’s leadoff caucuses.
Source: AP

Last edited:
CNN projects that Trump will win the New Hampshire primary. Now it's only between him and Nikki Haley. Nikki Haley was the former governor of South Carolina and I believe that's the next primary. If she loses in her state, I predict she will then drop out.

It's amazing that Trump has declined participating in any debate, he's facing multiple indictments, but yet he's still crushing the competition, at least on the Republican side. I hoped to see a presidential race without Biden and Trump, but it's looking like that's exactly what we're going to get. ::sigh::