For debate:
1. Do you think Donald Trump will run for president again?

2. Would he be a good president the second time around?

Last edited:
1. Do you think Donald Trump will run for president again?
I believe Trump will run for president again for two reasons:
1. He is still holding campaign rallies which shows that he still wants power and influence.

2. His party is putting voting rules in place that they say would make it harder to cheat. And of course we know that Donald Trump thinks that the only reason he lost was because of election fraud.

2. Would he be good president a second time around?
I voted for Trump before but I will not do it again because he is too polarizing. The political parties were already polarized before him, but I believe a lot of his rhetoric made the political atmosphere even more polarized and inflammatory. Other than that, I agreed with a lot of his policies and I like his energy. I used to ignore his rhetoric by just focusing on his policies. I won't do that this time.

The polarization of the United States is getting dangerous.

Last edited:
He talked about bringing back manufacturing jobs — but no one can do that. :(

———————————

The decline of middle-income jobs is a slow motion crisis, which neither party has really addressed, neither Reagan nor Clinton, nor a bunch of people who could have been genuine leaders in Congress.

Then I’d add, we humans are close to our best in response to a fast-moving crisis such as a hurricane. We close to our worse in response to slow-moving crisis such as a drought.

And the slow decline of middle-income jobs is like the second!

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
I sat in a bar with a Vietnam veteran who told me John McCain was a collaborator in Vietnam, was a traitor, and was pardoned in a group by Nixon.

The veteran I sat with has earned the opportunity to say anything he wants to say.

But I think he’s missing an opportunity. Meaning, I think he would like the real story of John McCain if he knew it.

Yes, John broke down under torture, as many POWs did. But then the next day he’d go back to fight again. That’s the part of the story I think he would like.

The rest is just a crock of **** spread by Internet warriors who want to run scorched earth on anyone who opposes Trump. The fact that they’ll so easily slander a POW shows the lack of maturity on the part of many Trumpists.

I told him this story was probably spread by a guy sitting in his underwear behind his computer in his mom’s basement.

The fact that I said it briefly and respectfully — and he knew that I respect him, I hope — maybe makes a difference.