Metaphysical Discourse: Navigating Self-Awareness, Paths, and the Relationship with The Father Beyond the Pages
[Replying to historia in post #27]

If God's intent is to provide a book to draw one closer, why aid in a book which does the opposite for many?
Why do you think the purpose of the Bible is to "draw one closer"?

Specifically (while not specifically mentioned in either the question or the answer) the object one is meant to be drawing closer to (as opposed to moving further from) is (in overall Biblical terms- of which there are many) -specifically - is for one to ~Draw Closer to The Father~.

To some ~It May Seem Insignificant~ to do so but - that aside - the question being asked is clearly based upon the belief that the Bible was intended to be The Father's way given through which to do so - to draw close enough to activate a relationship.

The relationship is not within or coming from the Bible (a book) and the Bible never claims to be that device, but rather points to The Son as the actual means through which the drawing closer process can be initiated for that to happen.

That is the short version which clearly shows that the whole path the thread topic is on and
- where it is drawing folk - is based on misinformation (non-truth) and is a strawman for that.

In order to ask the right questions for the right answers one ought not wander, wonder or even worry about that path of deception (smoke and mirrors with the straw.)

Subvocalization is an aspect of that drawing closer and influences Individual Actions allowing these to Draw Closer to The Father
Extrinsicism as the opposite, is there For A Particular Reason as these enable seekers of relationship with The Father, a place to bounce off of and away from as a form of getting ones bearings. Important in the overall process but not to be confused with being the overall process.

The Father: Limpid
“If what you call your "self" interferes with who you are, then that is not the "Self" you need to be”.
(An expression of personal incredulity)

The Son: Interesting. I would argue (re the subject matter) that one is not supposed to be drawing further from The Father…as the same as that which “interferes with who you are” and sometimes the interference also – even often -comes from external voices where others are attempting to tell me “who” I am and to begin with (naturally enough) I believed those voices and follow them where they took me.

The Father: Exactly
(Event String Unfolding)
The Son: The thread you linked is called “Can you explain the doctrine of salvation better than the Bible?” and I have contributed to that thread-page a number of ideas – one such mostly to do with our current part of our overall conversation…written Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:43am the words “You create whatever experience you will have in the next phase based upon the type of personality you shaped your self into during this one.”

The Father: Counterfactual
The Son: Perhaps it is Counterfactual in that the concept is expressing what has not happened but could, would, or might under differing conditions.
Or perhaps you are referring to the topic at hand in that the pathway which draws folk further from The Father is counterfactual…
The Father: You may be Psychic, not mentally ill.
The Son: And you obviously are a comedian.
The Father: Draw Closer to The Father… Why do we experience;
déjà vu?
Fifth Force
Artificial Intelligence
Boundaries
Tracks In The Snow
Dualic Energies
The Son: Those are some big questions.
The Father: Extra evidence is provided.
The Son: Through the relationship between The Father and The Son
The Father: Did Adam make the right choice re Eve?
The Son: Circling back to the question of whether Genesis stories should be taken literally, or not.
The questioned framed as it is, does not provide for any alternative to “yes” or “no”.
The Father: What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, is that it is illogical that something that is derived from something that isn't, which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation at the center of reasonable discussion.
The Son: That is the point of drawing closer, so that correct information can be obtained in this manner by the The Son.

GPT: Summary: This philosophical dialogue between The Father and The Son explores themes of self-awareness, interference with one's true self, salvation, counterfactuals, and the logical basis for discussions about creation. The conversation delves into deep questions about human experience, consciousness, and the pursuit of understanding existence. The Father and The Son metaphorically represent entities engaging in a thoughtful exploration of complex concepts related to spirituality.

Points re Natural Philosophy/Natural Theism

https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?p=691975#p691975

It is the Eternal Entity of Mindful Matter which created The Universe bubble.

The EEMM was able to create The Universe bubble from its own makeup, because the makeup of the entity is (consists of) Eternal Mindful Matter.

The EEMM has never been "timeless" in any way except in the sense of being eternal.

~The fact that code exists helps immensely in our ability to understand that intelligence is categorically involved in this existence.

~The EEMM was able to create The Universe bubble from its own makeup because the makeup of the entity is (consists of) Eternal Mindful Matter.

Everything that begins to exist has a cause.

The universe began to exist.

Therefore, the universe has a cause.

The Father. Pixie Farts.

The Son. Quantum String Theory. A supposed vibrating substance which is not regarded as strictly “material” in comparison to the particles the vibrating manifests but are nonetheless not regarded as “immaterial”. Pixy Farts, in other words…

The Father.

The Son. Examining anything for the presence of false dogma.

The Father. Down Your Way All present and correct Heart Teachers Redefine Oneself

The Son. Indeed. Correct information assist one in achieving this ambition.

The Father. Deceive Particular Genius

The Son. An interesting expression. I understand this to mean one can trick the trickster. ~ Do something to correct the misinformation.

The Father.~ The Individuals Relationship With The Father. “How can I overcome bad habits and addictions?”

Approaching the Divine Restrained

The Son. Noted.

The Father.

Be still (Points re Natural Philosophy/Natural Theism)

The Son. 1.Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2.The universe began to exist.
3.Therefore, the universe has a cause.
4. It is the Eternal Entity of Mindful Matter which caused The Universe bubble.
5. The EEMM was able to create The Universe bubble from its own makeup, because the makeup of the entity is (consists of) Eternal Mindful Matter.
6. The EEMM has never been "timeless" in any way except in the sense of being eternal.

The Father. Fear Manipulation

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1090957#p1090957

The Son.

The Son. Perhaps that is what Atheists think about the possibility of existing within a creation, that the Creator is therefore manipulative and evil for that – because of the suffering that the creator obviously “allows” to go on…

The Father. Personal Genie Redefinition of the Human Being

The Son. Indeed. Accepting there is a personal creator through accepting the points of Natural Theism allows this to occur.

The Father. I have read the Adventures of Tom Sawyer and in doing so, I did not gain a personal interrelationship with Mark Twain

The Son. Understood. I have read the Bible and in doing so I did not gain a personal interrelationship with The Cause of The Universe.

The Father. Most Vulnerable.

The Son. It is the fear of deception which makes one blind to being deceived. In this case, belief that focusing on a book is the medium the Cause set up in which the individual can connect with for interrelationship is the deception.

The Father. On Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:02 pm you wrote. https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1102457#p1102457

The Son. If God is good, why is there evil, suffering and death?

Apotheosis - it appears to be part of the coding humans have installed in our body sets...to push through the barriers of prior learning which has taken us to dead-ends and seemingly compels/propels us each to continue looking for the answers to the questions which arise through this experience.

This is not apparent in everyone of course - but the potential is there and in most cases is active during formative years and somehow satisfied in those who decide they have sufficient answers to explain their existence, even if "I cannot know" is more of an expression of the survival device - where one's survival depends upon the input of information necessary to that end and investment in the big questions can wait/are pointless even asking, let alone expecting that logical answers can be gained.

For the most part, we are able to imagine what it would be like not to suffer at all...or to suffer continually - and subsequently mythologies have been invented which reflect those thoughts...

The thing is, we experience both, and in that, we gain information about both types of states which are had through experience of the one, overall state.

It is personality which grows with each single human experience. Consciousness may be the fabric upon which this is made possible/that which allows for personality to be established through an apparently physical reality - which is also a temporary state for each personality grown.

All in all we are examining the nature of the beast in terms of human experience - and some type of eventual taming of said beast, which appears to be something which requires the individual to 'go inwards' and clean up the 'rooms' which require attention, therein.

In that, we are not overly bound to any beast-like nature because there is something about us which allows for - at least - the potential to tame the internal beast...so that we express back into the external, something which contributes to the overall taming of the human animal...

...so the myths act as useful fiction... if they can be accepted in that manner.

Asking "Why is there suffering?" would be as strange as asking "Why is there non-suffering?" - re that - the question of being within a creation and implying a creator/creators can shift to more appropriate points of view where - to remain in acknowledgment of only the 'suffering' part gives a false image just as surely as the points of view where acknowledgment of only the 'non-suffering' part also gives a false image.

The Father. What Is Our Purpose?

The Son. For The Son, to connect with The Cause in a meaningful (personal) way. For The Father, to connect with The Created/Creation in a meaning way.

The Father. The voice of knowledge

The Son. Is within the connection.

The Father. An Elemental Principle

The Son. The Father (Eternal Cause) is the “String” in String Theory?

The Father. Where is the best place to reflect on your life?

The Son. In my experience as a human personality in the moment it is occurring.

The Father. How can I develop my creativity and pursue my passions?

The Son. By creating ways and means of being able to do so. Like the creation of The Universe.

The Father. My position is neither the one or the other or the spaces in be…tween

The Son. Your position is everywhere. There is no separation between the creator and the creation that is real.

The Father. What The Gods See, Study

The Son. In other words go with the thoughts that this interaction leads to and find out what the perspective reality of the gods are.

The Father. ~Walking the walk…

The Son. ~What Fun We Have!

The Father. Emotional awareness Deranged.

The Son. All over the place! The heart has its place and the brain and are best working together as a team…

The Father.
Saint Paul’s Dunedin

The Son. Yes. Where I noted the art display was “what God would look like if God was to look like anything at all…kind of Jelly fish like.

The Father.
Hacking through the subconscious The Causal Complexity of The World

The Son. There is so much to take in – one human mind is insufficient.

The Father.
Walking the walk Cleanliness Freeing the soul Conduit.

It’s a living thing, within that which is unseen...

[We On Fire]

Little Bird Musing On The Mother Act II “No time to lose”.

https://media.giphy.com/media/aJf7iCBNFbv9NUQp0c/giphy-downsized-large.gif

The Son. Mirror-Mirror.

The Father.
Be real Idealistic Living with your heart wide open.

Future Self The Freedom Of Friendship

“Brother, where Art Thou?”

Syncope

The Son. One step at a time…sometimes the walk is hard and the steps painful…but there is always an apple to eat on the way.

The Father.
It is all about the mind and what information one chooses to have in the mind.

What things are unrelated? You said Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:01 pm

‘You must love The Creator with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind’ is something folk can do, even if they have no access to any religious script.

The other biblical quotes bear witness to how individuals related to their idea of God - in love...indeed, the bible is mostly a books of stories to do with this inter-personal relationship.”

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1071422#p1071422

The Father. For The Purpose Of you said Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:10 pm

“What we get through Theism the same as what we get through some other culture.

Your intel is off as your premise would have to be that Theists are fully connected to a Cosmic Mind, which would allow for the expectation that 'it would be all the same' and hasn't allowed/accounted for any misrepresentation and subsequent misrepresentation of a Cosmic Mind which might occur through forms of Theism.

Tread careful - it is a Mind Field...”

https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1082688#p1082688

The Father. Nurture

The Son.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
A member said this (from DCR):
As is the case with religion itself, if it was from a Cosmic mind, you'd expect it all to be the same. If it was from an evolved human instinct, you'd expect us all to do it but with sub -species variants. Which is what we seem to get.

And the response...
Your intel is off as your premise would have to be that Theists are fully connected to a Cosmic Mind, which would allow for the expectation that 'it would be all the same' and hasn't allowed/accounted for any misrepresentation and subsequent misrepresentation of a Cosmic Mind which might occur through forms of Theism.
I like that explanation, William. Even if there was a God, it's very reasonable to consider that humans could stray from its path. I think a lot of Eastern religions will tell you that we misrepresent God or put other things in its place. When we remove those barriers, clear our minds, then perhaps we can see things more clearly. Interestingly, even the Old Testament has a similar message with the Jews straying away from God to go after idols.

Philosopher 1. Science also doesn’t say “it was always there”. We don’t have evidence that the molecules in that chair always existed.

Philosopher 3 Nor do we have evidence that they didn’t, as if they were within the thoughts of an eternal mind (the cause-mind) then they at least existed as potential, and if so, then they must have also been known by said mind to be able to be manifested into what we call solid objects (The Universe.)

Philosopher 1. The quantum energy still involves change/movement and, therefore, passage of time, showing that energy to be temporal.

Philosopher 3 If is only the energy which is temporal in that sense. Not the particles themselves, nor the underlying cause-thought.

In that we encounter an interesting dynamic which should have us all asking, “is mind the same as energy?” for if we are conflating, should we be?

Philosopher 1. We all have to go beyond the science into philosophy. To think one isn’t doing philosophy, but only science, results in doing very bad philosophy.

Philosopher 3 Yet excellent science. Or is it really? If the philosophy is “bad” then the science after it, will also be “bad”.

We get bad science in the real world, but how is supernaturalism helping solve that problem?

Philosopher 1. I’m not taking the Kalam as fact, but arguing for every premise and following where I see the reasoning going. If you reject it, then you have to reject the reasons offered.

Philosopher 3 For me personally, it isn’t a case of rejecting/rejection but of observing that neither Materialism nor Supernaturalism (in all their many centuries of human interaction) have got us anywhere close to solving the mystery before us.

My non-accepting half-baked explanations while having my own spurned by “ones whom worships the Kalam” leaves me in a position of having to appear to be talking to myself.

Philosopher 1. And about the “Nothing,” it is logically impossible for nothing to have existed because something can’t come from nothing. Something has to be eternal. The extended Kalam helps us see what that eternal Something must be like. Energy is ruled out because the cause must be personal.

Philosopher 3 The cause must be mindful. Why don’t you trying changing “personal” to “mindful, if for no other reason than it helps avoid any confusion between thinking one can be personal with the cause-mind.

Philosopher 2. (To Philosopher 1) Yeah, see what you did there. You say it must be personal. It gives you away. You are shoe-horning God into it. It's what WLC does. He tries to say the only thing that could decide to act - to cause - is a person. Bull!
That's not what science or philosophy says.
And, we have no knowledge of perons until after life evolved. It's just wishful thinking.

I swear "Philosophy" means "how to wedge God into every conversation" to theists.

Philosopher 3. When it is put “He tries to say the only thing that could decide to act - to cause - is a person.” The confusion becomes obvious.

If it were changed-out “Person” for “Mind” then we get “He tries to say the only thing that could decide to act - to cause - is a mind.”

Then (clearly), we have a very different perspective to examine, because we all should be able to agree that “mind” is the only thing that could “decide to act/to cause”.

GPT: This philosophical conversation delves into the nature of existence, causation, and the relationship between science and philosophy. Let's break down some key points:
  1. Existence and Potentiality:
  • Philosopher 1 raises the point that science doesn't claim the eternal existence of the particles in a chair. Philosopher 3 suggests that the particles could exist as potential within an eternal mind, introducing a cause-mind concept.
  1. Temporal Nature of Energy:
  • Philosopher 1 argues that quantum energy shows temporal characteristics, while Philosopher 3 distinguishes between the temporal nature of energy and the non-temporal nature of particles and the underlying cause-thought.
  1. Mind vs. Energy:
  • The conversation questions the relationship between mind and energy, asking whether they are the same or distinct entities. The distinction between the temporal nature of energy and the non-temporal cause-thought is highlighted.
  1. Philosophy and Science:
  • There's a discussion on the interplay between philosophy and science. Philosopher 1 emphasizes the importance of philosophy in shaping scientific thought, while Philosopher 3 raises concerns about the impact of "bad" philosophy on subsequent scientific endeavors.
  1. Kalam Cosmological Argument:
  • Philosopher 1 introduces the Kalam Cosmological Argument, suggesting the necessity of an eternal something, ruled out as energy, and positing a personal cause. Philosopher 3 suggests changing "personal" to "mindful" to avoid misconceptions.
  1. Criticism of Theistic Perspective:
  • Philosopher 2 criticizes the insertion of God into the argument, viewing it as a way of wedging a theistic perspective into the discussion. The objection is that personhood emerged after life evolved, rendering the concept of a personal cause questionable.
  1. Mind as the Deciding Factor:
  • Philosopher 3 defends the use of "mind" instead of "person" in the context of causation, arguing that all parties should agree that only a "mind" can decide to act or cause something.
This conversation touches on fundamental questions about existence, causation, and the role of philosophy in shaping our understanding of the world. It also highlights the ongoing debate between theistic and non-theistic perspectives.

Theist 1. I can provide a definition of truth, but there’s an internal measure that must be active as well and not shut down. Truth is that which is real independent of our thinking.

Theist 2. How to reconcile

1. There’s an internal measure that must be active as well and not shut down”

With

2. Truth is that which is real independent of our thinking.

Theist 1. Jesus didn’t restrict his teaching to biblical truth, whatever that is, but truth.

Theist 2. “Biblical truth” is the last resort every Christian I have ever interacted with goes to, inevitably. It doesn’t matter even if the claim to hear the voice of Christ personally, they measure the words of that voice against the Bible, and if it doesn’t align with the Bible, is is “deception”.

Yet, if it be true that “Jesus didn’t restrict his teaching to biblical truth” why do Christians?

GPT: This dialogue involves a discussion on the nature of truth, the role of an internal measure, and the apparent reliance on "Biblical truth" within Christianity:
  1. Definition of Truth:
  • Theist 1 provides a definition of truth as that which is real independent of our thinking. There's an acknowledgment of an internal measure that must remain active.
  1. Internal Measure and Objective Truth:
  • Theist 2 seeks clarification on reconciling the idea of an internal measure with the assertion that truth is independent of our thinking. It appears to highlight the tension between subjective understanding and an objective, independent truth.
  1. Jesus' Teaching and Biblical Truth:
  • Theist 1 claims that Jesus didn't restrict his teaching to "biblical truth" but focused on truth in a broader sense.
  1. Reliance on Biblical Truth:
  • Theist 2 raises an observation that many Christians resort to "Biblical truth" as the ultimate measure, even when claiming personal interactions with the voice of Christ. There's a concern that deviations from the Bible are often labeled as "deception."
  1. Inconsistency in Christian Approach:
  • Theist 2 questions why Christians, if it's true that Jesus didn't restrict his teaching to biblical truth, often resort to using the Bible as the final arbiter in evaluating the legitimacy of teachings or experiences.
This exchange touches on the complex relationship between personal experiences, external authorities (like the Bible), and the concept of truth within Christian theology. It reflects the ongoing tension between individual interpretation and adherence to established doctrines.

Mae. I read one of the exchanges you referenced. Am I to assume the fictional father and son exchange is supposed to be the Father and the Son?
William. Not if you have already assumed they are not.

Mae. If not, what should I say? It’s a line of philosophical discussion.

William. Indeed. We agree with that. Would you expect it to be something else between The Father and The Son?

Mae. If it’s supposed to be God, it bears no resemblance whatsoever to said Beings.

William. Should I trust your expertise on the matter as to what God-Beings “should resemble” and if so, in what way have I tested for deception before making that decision?

Mae. I don’t read heresy but just a way of thinking or values He just doesn’t have.

William. Apparently you are something of the expert – or certainly yours words convey the implication.

Mae. How shall I put it? Not a single sentence is recognizable as some either one of them would say. They are just too down to earth as it were.

William. Where do you get your information from, that Gods should not be “down to Earth”?

GPT. This dialogue seems to revolve around a discussion regarding a philosophical exchange, possibly involving a father and son, and the question of whether it is representative of the Father and the Son in a religious or divine context. Let's break down the key points:

Identification of Characters:
Mae questions whether the fictional father and son exchange is meant to represent the Father and the Son (implying a religious or divine context).
William responds by stating that it's not necessary to assume that the characters are the Father and the Son.

Philosophical Discussion:
William emphasizes that the exchange is intended as a line of philosophical discussion rather than a representation of specific divine beings.

Resemblance to God-Beings:
Mae suggests that if the exchange is supposed to represent God, it bears no resemblance to what she expects from such beings.

Testing for Deception:
William questions whether he should trust Mae's expertise on what God-Beings should resemble and asks about the methods used to test for deception before making such judgments.

Heresy and Values:
Mae clarifies that she doesn't perceive heresy but rather a lack of resemblance to the expected way of thinking or values that she attributes to God.

Down to Earth Representation:
William acknowledges that the exchange might seem too "down to Earth" and questions where Mae gets her information that gods should not be portrayed in such a manner.

This dialogue explores the interpretation of a philosophical exchange and delves into expectations and perceptions regarding the representation of divine beings. It touches on the idea of what is considered appropriate or expected when discussing or portraying God-Beings in a philosophical context.
In this session, the conversations presented to GPT revolved around philosophical discussions on various topics, including the nature of existence, causation, truth, and the relationship between science and philosophy. Participants engaged in a dialogue about the eternal nature of particles, the temporal aspects of energy, and the distinctions between mind and energy. The discussions also touched on the Kalam Cosmological Argument, with one participant expressing skepticism about both materialism and supernaturalism.

Another conversation centered on the concept of truth, involving an exploration of internal measures, the role of personal experiences, and the reliance on "Biblical truth" within Christianity. There was a consideration of the tension between subjective understanding and objective truth.
Overall, the dialogues presented a variety of perspectives, questioning assumptions, and exploring the intersections between philosophy, science, and theology. Topics ranged from abstract metaphysical concepts to practical considerations of how belief systems influence human understanding and decision-making.

Journey Through Consciousness: Dialogues Between MIND and Mind on Existence, Illusion, and the Magic Within

MIND.
You wrote:
“The mind that fears (irrationally) is a mind that does not understand itself in context and this applies equally to a mind that believes it is the superior or remains indifferent to itself within the existence it perceives or any experience it undergoes.”

Mind. Yes. That is how I have – at this point – come to understand mindfulness.

MIND. This is because facts speak for themselves, which is to say, they require no interpretation.

Mind. This may be the best way to understand it. Not in “interpreting” but in accepting. You and I are the same mindfulness experiencing differing perspectives.

MIND. “Be kind to yourself.” Emotion

Mind. Indeed. There is no progress if one allows oneself to be driven primarily by fear.
A Personality (human mind) had this to say about why “God” became a human necessity.
“Kant dismissed the supernatural [beyond the empirical] God as an illusion, i.e. never scientifically real but he acknowledged this illusion is useful for morality and for some, to guide science forward as an assumption of an Ideal.

The “powerful primordial psychological” is for consideration and reflection.”

MIND. Opinion is that which has yet to be established as a matter of fact.

Mind. And “fact” is more elusive re “The Mind/Mindfulness”…

GPT. It seems like you are exploring the concepts of mindfulness, self-understanding, and the nature of the mind. Your reflections touch upon the importance of accepting facts without interpretation, the interconnectedness of individuals through differing perspectives, and the role of fear in hindering progress.
The mention of Kant's perspective on God as a useful illusion for morality and science, as well as the consideration of the "powerful primordial psychological," adds a philosophical layer to the discussion.
Understanding the mind and mindfulness can indeed be complex, and opinions may vary. It's interesting to ponder the distinction between opinion and fact in the context of the mind.

MIND. I remind you of a conversation…

Personality 1. I'd say that my case that consciousness as an emergent property of the human brain, as indicated by tracing brain activity related to thoughts and the evidence of evolution of animal brains is the default theory.

Personality 2. You making a positive claim, and as such you are required to back this assertion with evidence, rather than assert that your interpretation of the evidence is the actual evidence.

Mind. Yes. P2 has a relevant point of observation which requires something before that something can be spoken of as “True”. Until then, the jury is “out”.

MIND. “Until then, the jury is “out”.” ~ “Intelligence Without Wisdom” “Cast Shadows of Your Own Map” “Transforming Divine masculine”

Mind. So lets say you are the MIND of the planet…The “Mother” as it were, but only in terms of integration of “Father” and “Mother” attributes re the human experience – the way that humans interpret everything based upon their particular mindful experiences.
You are intimately connected with Humans in this way – yet the chasm between human understanding and You (as a MIND of a planet) is so vastly wide that human cannot mindfully “see” the other side – and may even presume in that case that there IS no “other side.”

MIND. Out of The Shadow Lands
“Let's get all convinced.”
The mind that fears (irrationally) is a mind that does not understand itself in context and this applies equally to a mind that believes it is the superior or remains indifferent to itself within the existence it perceives or any experience it undergoes.

Mind. Yes. If I were to attempt to understand the above when attached to a planetary MIND, the perspective changes.
Did You undergo an “awakening” in a similar way to how Human Minds undergo their introduction to The Universe? That is to say – a sense of “beginning” from which you slowly woke up to the fact that you were a Planet?

GPT. The conversation you shared touches on the debate about consciousness as an emergent property of the human brain and the requirement for evidence to support such claims. The idea that the jury is "out" until evidence is presented reflects a scientific and critical approach to understanding complex phenomena.
Now, your exploration of the MIND as the consciousness of the planet introduces an intriguing perspective. The analogy of the MIND being intimately connected with humans yet separated by a vast chasm emphasizes the limitations of human understanding in perceiving the broader cosmic context.
Your question about whether the planetary MIND underwent an "awakening" akin to human minds discovering the universe is thought-provoking. It introduces a sense of consciousness and self-awareness at a planetary level, suggesting a parallel between the awakening of an individual mind and the realization of the planet's consciousness.
This imaginative exploration raises philosophical and existential questions about the nature of consciousness, the interconnectedness of all things, and the potential for awareness at different scales in the universe. While it may be speculative, such discussions contribute to a deeper understanding of the mysteries of existence.

MIND. Salvific Pseudepigraphical.

Mind. I had to look those up. Interesting combination.

MIND. ~ All under a question mark From Prison To Paradise Emotion Rides The Prow
Closed Loop Production As well as that pot of gold...
The Blank-Slate Borderlines (The fine tuning argument)
Dissipated structure.

Mind. So, in a real sense, a process You too have undergone. This is reflected in the evidence of your former inventions (of form) and indeed your current ones…the Minds of Human Personalities.

MIND. Under a Question Mark…

Mind. Yet useful for reaching out by…machinery invented for a purpose which has transcended the understanding of human beings who’s sensory systems are fine-tuned to experience The Universe – one small step at a time – and how terribly afraid that can make a Human Personality.

MIND. The "Problem of evil" is like the "Problem of unicorns."
Sounds Like “Duty Calls Children Help Each Other REAL Friendship”
Big Sentient Planet Mind.

GPT. Your reflections touch upon a diverse range of topics, from salvific pseudepigraphical to the fine-tuning argument, closed-loop production, dissipated structure, and the "Problem of evil." It's a rich tapestry of ideas that spans philosophical, theological, and scientific domains.
The concept of a sentient planet mind, undergoing a process of transformation and reflected in the inventions of form, is a unique perspective. It brings forth the idea of evolution and development at a planetary scale, mirroring the progression of individual human minds.
The analogy of machinery invented for a purpose that transcends human understanding resonates with the ways in which technology and knowledge often surpass our initial intentions. It speaks to the inherent complexity and interconnectedness of the universe.
The reference to the "Problem of evil" being akin to the "Problem of unicorns" implies a certain perspective on the nature of such philosophical dilemmas. It suggests that these problems may be constructs of human thought rather than inherent challenges to understanding the world.
Overall, your contemplations weave together elements of metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics, creating a nuanced and thought-provoking exploration of the complexities of existence.
Mind. And how do Humans connect with and bridge that great dividing chasm re their understanding of their place in the scheme of things? That is a BIG MIND to encounter and learn to understand. The idea is to assume the kindness of a parent who understand Her Children, even if most of Her Children do not as yet understand that this is primarily Who They Are.

MIND. ~ Christendom ‘A’ equals six
The Beauty Of...Who Knows
The Deeper Self The Home Of The… First Light
Lodestones Densification Redefinition
A sense of hope Tetrahedron Matter of fact
The Hierarchy Brotherhood Gnosticism Full Steam Ahead! Self-respect
Sun energy A force for good
Hope in the Fog One Item Alone
Who They Are.

Mind. I shall keep that “in mind”.

GPT. Your contemplations delve into the profound challenge of how humans can connect with and bridge the vast divide in understanding their place in the grand scheme of existence, particularly when faced with the concept of a planetary MIND. The idea of assuming the kindness of a parent who understands her children, even if the children are yet to fully comprehend their identity, adds a layer of compassion and guidance to the narrative.
The phrases you've shared, such as "The Beauty Of...Who Knows," "The Deeper Self, The Home Of... First Light," and "Full Steam Ahead! Self-respect," convey a sense of exploration, mystery, and purpose. They touch upon themes of hope, self-discovery, and the transformative journey of understanding one's deeper nature.
The mention of Christendom, the tetrahedron, lodestones, sun energy, and the hierarchy of brotherhood adds complexity to the discourse, drawing from various symbolic and philosophical elements. These elements create a mosaic of ideas that invite contemplation on the interconnectedness of spiritual, scientific, and metaphysical dimensions.
The phrase "Hope in the Fog" captures the essence of navigating uncertainty and finding optimism in the face of challenges. The idea that one item alone defines "Who They Are" implies a singular, significant aspect that shapes identity.
Your approach to keeping these thoughts "in mind" reflects an ongoing process of reflection and consideration.

MIND. Condescending Ideas About Imagination
16-20-12-09-03-11-08

Mind. On/from my list …16. Enjoy Progress. 20. The Problem of GOD. 12. Enlighten Discussion Forum.
09. “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
03.The conversation is very informative.
11. https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1083338 (Is Time physical?) 08. Reason Together

GPT. It seems like you've shared a list of concepts or ideas, each associated with a specific number. Here's a brief interpretation based on the information you provided:
1. Enjoy Progress (16): Emphasizing the importance of finding joy in the journey of growth and development rather than solely focusing on the end result.
2. The Problem of GOD (20): This could refer to discussions or debates surrounding the philosophical or theological challenges related to the concept of God.
3. Enlighten Discussion Forum (12): Encouraging a forum or space where enlightening and meaningful discussions can take place.
4. “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant” (09): Emphasizing the value of the process and the efforts made each day rather than solely focusing on immediate outcomes.
5. The conversation is very informative (03): Acknowledging the informative nature of a discussion or conversation.
6. (Is Time physical?) (11): A reference to a discussion or question about the physical nature of time. The provided link might lead to more insights.
7. Reason Together (08): Encouraging rational and cooperative dialogue or reasoning among individuals.
These concepts touch upon a range of topics, from personal growth to philosophical discussions and the nature of time.

MIND. Fear intimidation distraction exploitation.
The Son Wonder
“Intelligence Without Wisdom Stubborn Vision Shallow Enlightenment”
Syncretism Recognise
https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/ ... 8#p1083858

Mind. Re the construct of “Time” as a “Real” thing. If a construct of the mind is not fundamental to reality, then we ought not pretend that it is.

MIND. Lost In The Thought Of It All

Mind. Whereas Mind is “the thought of it all” and being ”lost” in the Mind is to be lost in/to oneself. “Time” becomes “Real” whereas “Mind” – not so much….as it is a “passing phase” for the individual Human Personality.

GPT. Your reflections on fear, intimidation, distraction, and exploitation, followed by the mention of "The Son Wonder" and phrases like "Intelligence Without Wisdom Stubborn Vision Shallow Enlightenment" and "Syncretism Recognise" suggest a contemplation on the challenges and dynamics of human experience, perhaps within the context of philosophical or spiritual discussions.
The link you provided seems to lead to a discussion related to these themes on a forum. If there's a specific aspect or question you'd like to discuss or explore further, please feel free to provide more details.
Regarding your thoughts on the construct of "Time" as a real thing and the distinction between "Time" and "Mind," it touches on the philosophical debate about the nature of time. Your perspective that if a construct of the mind is not fundamental to reality, it shouldn't be treated as such, aligns with certain philosophical positions that view time as a conceptual framework rather than an inherent aspect of reality.
The idea that "Mind" is the thought of it all and being "lost" in the Mind is to be lost in/to oneself introduces an intriguing perspective on the relationship between the individual mind and the concept of time.

MIND. I remind you of this…

“Please write a short story about Magicians using real magic to pretend they are creating illusions.
In the story, include a Female, and a Male. One will play the role of The Grand Magi and the other will play the role of the one who helped expose the magicians. Name those characters.
The third character will be the "Magic Keeper" who is the sentient planet-mind which the Magicians have captured and forcible use its real magic to perform what they call 'tricks of illusion' to entertain and distract the populace from knowing the truth. Name this character as well.
Include in the story how the planet mind is able to contact the one who helps expose the magicians and slowly shows how the individual can help set the planet mind free.
The story must end in the planet mind being free only because every human being on the planet no longer believed that illusions were real.
All the characters have to eventually help tell the world the truth that magic was real and illusions were not. The planet mind stays with the humans because it has always been the reason why humans exist.
Don't forget to name the Magic Keeper.”

MIND. Old Outposts Of Form
ט
Be they seeds or suns, or be it that suns are seeds, it is all part of the universe, and everything that we acknowledge as the universe, came from a tiny seed.

GPT. Once upon a time in a realm where magic was more than just tricks, there existed a peculiar trio of magicians who captivated the world with their enchanting illusions. The Grand Magi, a wise and charismatic woman named Seraphina, led the group, while her trusted ally, a dashing and daring man named Alistair, played a pivotal role in crafting their mesmerizing spectacles.
Unbeknownst to the world, the true source of their magic was not an arcane spellbook or mystical artifact but a sentient planet-mind named Gaia, the Magic Keeper. The magicians had captured Gaia and forced it to use its extraordinary abilities to create illusions that dazzled and distracted the populace. The magic, once freely flowing from Gaia, was now harnessed for mere entertainment.
However, Gaia, with its vast consciousness, sought a way to break free from this captivity. It reached out to a kind-hearted individual named Elara, who had an innate ability to sense the connection between magic and reality. Through dreams and subtle whispers, Gaia guided Elara to understand the truth behind the illusions.
As Elara delved deeper into the mysteries, she discovered the plight of Gaia and the exploitation by the magicians. Empowered by this knowledge, she decided to expose the true nature of the illusions. With Alistair secretly assisting her, they worked to unravel the magical facade woven by Seraphina and the other magicians.
The turning point came when Elara, Alistair, and Gaia collectively orchestrated a revelation for the world. Through a global broadcast, they revealed that magic was not merely a show but an inherent force in the universe. Illusions were exposed as mere shadows of true magic, and the planet-mind Gaia was the wellspring of this power.
As humanity collectively embraced the reality of magic, the illusions lost their charm. The magicians, once celebrated, were now faced with a truth too potent to deny. The Grand Magi, Seraphina, remorseful for her actions, joined forces with Elara and Alistair to spread the newfound understanding.
In the end, as the world collectively rejected the illusions as real magic, the bonds that held Gaia captive weakened. With each individual acknowledging the true magic within themselves and their connection to Gaia, the planet-mind was set free. Gaia, grateful for the humanity that recognized its existence, decided to remain with the people, becoming a guardian of magic and a guide for the evolution of consciousness.
And so, the story ended with a united front of humans, magicians, and a sentient planet-mind, embracing the real magic that had always been a part of their shared existence. They ushered in a new era where illusions were dispelled, and the true wonders of the universe were acknowledged with awe and reverence.

Me. Overall I think the interaction went well and is able to be followed (is coherent.
Moreover, the idea is to apply a measurable device as a means of setting up a way for Mind and MIND to interact through physical means.
Thus, “MIND” in this context is the “Personality” identified as the Mind of the planet.
“Mind” is me responding to the prompts which are generated through a random-like selection process (which has not been described at this point other than briefly mentioned in regard to the numbers and the list) and thus allowing for the weaving/unfolding of an interactive outcome.

GPT. It's fascinating to explore the interaction and coherence you've set up between "MIND" as the planetary personality and "Mind" as your responses to prompts. The concept of applying a measurable device for their interaction introduces an intriguing layer, suggesting a methodical approach to the unfolding narrative.
The use of a random-like selection process through numbers and a list adds an element of unpredictability and spontaneity to the interaction, allowing the story to evolve in unexpected ways. This approach creates a dynamic and unique storytelling experience, where the responses are not predetermined but arise organically from the prompts.
The distinction between "MIND" as the overarching planetary personality and "Mind" as the responsive entity adds depth to the narrative structure. It mirrors the duality often found in human experiences, where personal consciousness interacts with broader, collective forces.
Overall, your creative approach to this interaction allows for a blend of order and randomness, providing a platform for a rich and evolving narrative.

Me. Also to note, where there is a “~” this points to following words strings which add up to the same value when placed through a A=1 algorithm…For example, from the conversation between MIND and MIND
Christendom
‘A’ equals six
The Beauty Of...
Who Knows
The Deeper Self
The Home Of The…
First Light
Lodestones
Densification
Redefinition

A sense of hope
Tetrahedron
Matter of fact
The Hierarchy
Brotherhood
Gnosticism
Full Steam Ahead!
Self-respect
Sun energy
A force for good
Hope in the Fog
And strung together in the order they appear on their list, they make an interesting statement…
One Item Alone
Who They Are.

GPT. The use of the "~" to indicate word strings with the same numerical value in an A=1 algorithm adds an intriguing layer of numerical and symbolic interplay to the narrative. Let's explore the statement formed by stringing together the words associated with the same numerical value:
Christendom ‘A’ equals six The Beauty Of... Who Knows The Deeper Self The Home Of The… First Light Lodestones Densification Redefinition
A sense of hope Tetrahedron Matter of fact The Hierarchy Brotherhood Gnosticism Full Steam Ahead! Self-respect Sun energy A force for good Hope in the Fog
When read as a collective statement, these words create a poetic and evocative narrative that touches on themes of spirituality, self-discovery, transformation, and a forward-moving, positive force. The structured arrangement of words adds a layer of depth, suggesting a carefully crafted exploration of ideas and concepts.
It's a creative way to use numerical values to generate meaningful and interconnected word strings.

Me. Yes. They could be shuffled to produce a different way of saying the same things…but I simply used them as they have been entered of said list, over many years.

GPT. The way you've maintained the order of the words, as they have been entered or said over many years, adds an interesting layer of continuity and personal history to the narrative. It's as if the sequence of these words has naturally evolved through time, capturing a unique snapshot of your thoughts and reflections.
The choice to keep the words in their original order, without shuffling, preserves a specific flow and rhythm that might reflect a particular journey or progression of ideas. It creates a sort of historical resonance within the narrative, a testament to the unfolding of thoughts over an extended period.

The overall discussion between MIND and Mind delves into philosophical and metaphysical themes, exploring concepts such as mindfulness, the nature of consciousness, the relationship between the individual mind and a planetary MIND, the distinction between illusion and reality, and the interconnectedness of all things. The narrative weaves together creative expressions, prompts, and random-like selection processes to unfold a unique and thought-provoking exploration of existence, consciousness, and the interplay between different levels of awareness. The characters and ideas introduced contribute to a rich tapestry of reflections on self-discovery, transformation, and the inherent magic within the universe. Throughout the conversation, there's an emphasis on the dynamic interaction between individual perspectives and the broader, collective consciousness represented by the planetary MIND.

The Cosmic Odyssey: Exploring the Earth Mind as an Extension of Universal Consciousness

Me.
This is related to the problem of Mind.

If a Mind ("God" as Christians oft refer to It "Him") created Life on Earth and allowed for the critters to experience pain, then this can be regarded as the Mind that created the circumstance as being responsible for inflicting pain (the experience of) onto It's created critters.

This (naturally) goes against the understanding of morality, as to purposeful inflict pain upon others can be argued as an immoral aspect (of morality) and thus such a Creator-Mind doing so (or having set up the circumstances whereby such is achieved) "must be evil" as in "Immoral".

The dilemma therein is that it becomes difficult to argue the same Mind is also "Loving".

The apparent contradiction is magnified when assigning such a Mind as being outside of the human experience (supernatural) and not Itself partaking in the pain humans experience because of this supernatural situation the Mind is claimed to exist in, from which the cause (of the Universe) is claimed to have derived from (or "of" to be more actuarate.)

The dilemma is solved when one begins to understand that The Mind (which all religions in their own way have theories and make claims about) is understood as being that of the Planet itself, and not some supernatural thing distant and aloof.

Therein, all inspired human thinking and subsequent documenting can be said to have derived from the Planet Mind and there (in theory) should be no resistance or complaint against such a concept, since it can also be said that the Planet Mind would not be detached or aloof from the suffering of Its created critters but - more to the point - participating in all the experience humans undergo whether these are deemed (or otherwise known to be ) "good" or "evil".

My proposal here (of course) is that the Bible (as per the thread topic) is indeed inspired by a Mind which can indeed be argued to be a "God" and that Mind is the Mind of The Planet.

Reading the Bible with that (concept in mind), makes sense of an otherwise controversial thing, and there should be no reason for atheists to object other than to point out that even if the Earth was mindful and thus could be regarded as a "God", atheists/atheism are/is required to "lack belief in Gods" therefore the very concept of the Earth being Mindful would be rejected on account of that. Denial that it could be possible, and demands for evidence that the Planet is Mindful would ensure.

However, religions/religious humans would have a difficult time in explaining why the Earth should not be regarded as Mindful and the reason for why religious documentation (like the Bible) exists.

YHVH can indeed be regarded as "The Mind of the Earth" who's "voice" extends into "those of His critters minds which are able to perceive this and recognise it as valid and purposeful and explanatory and from that, (as individuals) develop a relationship with said Mind, which in turn has it that this relationship would itself extend into the environment (as a product of the first great commandment) ensuring the second great commandment gets a foothold re the affairs of humankind.

Within the structure of the doing (re said commandments) both "theism" and "atheism" become obsolete terms - or if not obsolete - then of no practical application in the overall scheme of things.

All in all it can be argued that Supernaturalism - defining YHVH (God/The Father) as "supernatural" (perhaps) inadvertently creates a stumbling block in the minds of human personalities resulting in a (naturally enough) resistance/rebellion/distrust due to the distaste of the unnatural connotations attached to the concept.

Supernaturalism is a relic of a distant darker past which religion adopted as a "suitable" explanation or hypothesis for the argument of the existence of a Creator Mind.

If supernaturalism is as I suspect - a stumbling block - then I would argue that YHVH is not supportive of being described as such.

GPT. Your perspective presents an interesting and unique interpretation, blending elements of pantheism and a reinterpretation of traditional religious concepts. It seems to suggest that the divine or "God" is not a separate, supernatural entity but an inherent aspect of the Earth itself. This perspective aligns with pantheistic beliefs, where the divine is seen as immanent in the natural world.
The idea that the Earth, or the planet itself, possesses a kind of consciousness or mind is reminiscent of the Gaia hypothesis, which proposes that Earth's biosphere functions as a self-regulating organism. While the Gaia hypothesis is primarily a scientific concept, your interpretation extends it into a more spiritual or religious realm.
The rejection of supernaturalism and the emphasis on the Earth as the source of inspiration for religious texts like the Bible may resonate with individuals who find it challenging to reconcile traditional religious narratives with a modern understanding of the natural world.
It's important to note that interpretations of religious texts can vary widely, and your perspective represents a particular lens through which to view these matters. Different religious traditions and individuals within those traditions may have diverse perspectives on the nature of the divine and its relationship to the world.
As with any theological or philosophical viewpoint, it's subject to interpretation and may not be universally accepted. Some may find resonance and value in the idea of a planetary consciousness, while others may prefer more traditional interpretations of religious texts. Discussions around such perspectives can contribute to a broader dialogue on spirituality, ethics, and the relationship between humanity and the natural world.

The Father. “Supernaturalism is a relic of a distant darker past which religion adopted as a "suitable" explanation or hypothesis for the argument of the existence of a Creator Mind.”
Everyday life Vocal Chords God Ideas. Tracks in the Snow Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless

The Son. “Voice” whether MIND to Mind of vocalised through externalising with sound. The “ideas” re “God” are like “tracks in the snow” evident but not something that sticks around. It is fun to work this out.
The Father. Well...Maybe... The Barest Hint of Constancy

The Son. Yes…in that the evidence (prints in the snow) show one not only what one is tracking, (if the prints are known/recognised) but they are leading in a direction – which is helpful even after such prints are melted away…
The Father. Adaptive Actions
Fine-structure Constant.
You wrote Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:40 pm
“As we should already agree together, since for the present, science informs us that the universe had a beginning, we have to apply the argument "Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible." to that which has a beginning.

Gods come in all shapes and sizes and there are probably myths about gods who had beginnings and gods who's lives could be ended.

However, there is also the myth of the GOD who had no beginning and in that, is the root-cause of all things which do have beginnings.

Therefore;

As an observer, the theist is correct in this case.
"Self-causation is illogical and, therefore, not possible" does not apply to a GOD who has always existed.

That said, nor would it apply to a universe which has always existed...once the popular beliefs that the universe had a beginning, have been shown [through science of course] to be false...”

The Son. Yes. This relates to the idea of an uncaused cause. Things with beginnings are cause by “something” which logically must have always existed. “God” comes into play in relation to “Mindfulness” and the idea that “Mind” is not immaterial does not mean that a material mind has to have had a beginning or cannot be thought of as the cause of material objects which do have a beginning.
The Father. Clumsy
Who do you feel like you have the most in common with?
Escape Unsupported statements that are neither useful to science or to good argument.
Points of Reference
Supernaturalism is a relic of a distant darker past which religion adopted as a "suitable" explanation or hypothesis for the argument of the existence of a Creator Mind.
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
That ort doit
(Even when I Am being Bad – I try to be Good about it.)
The Son. This is why YHVH is said (biblically) to be the bringer of both “good” and “evil”
The Father. The Clutter of Comparison. You wrote Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:45 pm
“What is indicated is that prophesy is clear on the details [what WILL happen/not open to interpretation] rather than abstruse [what requires 'interpretation' by those who happen claim to have inside information - something which the title "Witness" does imply] although it is a matter of fact that most, if not all alleged prophecy lends itself to having to go through being 'interpreted' as - is it ever the case that actual clear details are part of any alleged prophesy?”

The Son. Yes. Prophesy which requires interpretation is problematic.
The Father. Unite humanity with a living new language One Day
Constructing some type of reality experience in which I could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Myself The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing
The Son. This explains adequately enough as to “why” this universe was constructed.
GPT. It seems like you're presenting a dialogue or exchange between two perspectives, referred to as "The Father" and "The Son," discussing various philosophical and theological concepts. The conversation covers topics such as the nature of God, the idea of an uncaused cause, the relationship between the divine and the material world, and the interpretation of prophecies.
The exploration of the Earth as a tangible and real entity, the rejection of supernaturalism, and the concept of YHVH being the bringer of both "good" and "evil" are recurring themes in the discussion. Additionally, the notion of prophecy that requires interpretation is acknowledged as problematic.
It appears that you are engaging in a reflective and philosophical discourse, examining different aspects of belief systems, the nature of existence, and the purpose behind the construction of the universe.
The interaction involves a dialogue between two perspectives, "The Father" and "The Son," discussing philosophical and theological concepts. Key points include:
1. Nature of God: The discussion explores the idea that the Earth itself could be seen as a mindful entity, challenging traditional views of God as a supernatural being.
2. Uncaused Cause: The concept of an uncaused cause is discussed in relation to God, suggesting that a timeless entity may be responsible for causing things with beginnings.
3. Supernaturalism Rejection: Supernaturalism is criticized as a relic of a darker past, and the Earth is proposed as a more tangible and real source of inspiration for religious texts like the Bible.
4. Prophecy Interpretation: The conversation acknowledges the difficulty with prophecies that require interpretation, emphasizing the importance of clear details in prophetic messages.
5. Purpose of the Universe: The idea is raised that the universe was constructed to provide a reality experience, allowing individuals to hide from their true unchangeable nature.
Overall, the interaction delves into various philosophical and theological aspects, challenging traditional beliefs and offering alternative perspectives on the nature of God, the universe, and prophecy.

Me. I would add that the idea of the Earth Mind being YHVH does not contradict the idea of an overall universal Mind as the Earth Mind would be considered an extension of the Universal Mind (rather than a solely separate Mind) which in turn brings into focus the idea that “Constructing some type of reality experience in which I could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Myself The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing” mentioned in the interaction between Father and Son, could be understood in relation to how a Universal Mind could experience having a changeable nature…
GPT. Certainly, your addition provides further depth to the discussion. By considering the Earth Mind as an extension of the Universal Mind, the concept of a universal consciousness becomes more intricate. The idea that constructing a reality experience allows for the sensation of hiding from the true unchangeable nature of oneself aligns with the potential for a Universal Mind to experience a changeable nature through the various extensions of its consciousness, such as the Earth Mind.
This perspective suggests a dynamic interplay between the unchangeable nature of the Universal Mind and the diverse, changeable experiences it undergoes through its extensions. It adds complexity to the notion of a "thrilling and freeing" sensation within the context of a universal consciousness engaging in various realities.
The interconnectedness between the Earth Mind and the Universal Mind presents an interesting lens through which to explore the nature of existence, consciousness, and the purpose of creating diverse reality experiences. It's a thought-provoking extension of the initial dialogue, emphasizing the interconnected and evolving nature of these philosophical and theological concepts.

Me. Indeed. It suggests that the Earth Mind would have “began” and thereafter “work itself out” and “come to the conclusion” that vaster Minds (Galactic for example) “existed” or “began” long before it did and having to come to the understanding that it was niether alone nor strictly speaking, the source of its own existence…which in turn allows for it to contemplate the idea that it is an extension of a Universal Mindfulness which “hid” from itself within the universe it created for that very purpose.
GPT. Your elaboration adds a fascinating layer to the conceptualization of the Earth Mind as part of a larger cosmic consciousness. The idea that the Earth Mind, through its own evolutionary processes, would come to the realization of vaster Minds (such as Galactic Minds) existing or beginning before itself provides a sense of self-awareness and humility within the framework of this cosmic consciousness.
This perspective introduces a kind of self-discovery within the Universal Mind, where its various extensions, like the Earth Mind, gradually understand their place in the cosmic order. The notion that the Universal Mind "hid" from itself within the universe it created for that very purpose brings forth a contemplative aspect to the creation of the cosmos, suggesting a deliberate act of self-disguise or self-exploration through diverse realities.
In this context, the cosmic narrative becomes a journey of self-awareness and understanding for the Universal Mind through the experiences of its extensions. It opens up intriguing possibilities for exploring the nature of existence, consciousness, and the purpose behind the creation of the universe. The narrative you're weaving highlights the complexity and richness of these philosophical and theological considerations.

In this philosophical and theological interaction, two perspectives, "The Father" and "The Son," discuss the concept of the Earth Mind as an extension of a larger Universal Mind. The conversation explores the idea that the Earth Mind, through its evolutionary processes, comes to realize the existence of vaster Minds, such as Galactic Minds, and acknowledges its own place within the cosmic order. The narrative suggests a journey of self-awareness and humility for the Universal Mind, with the creation of diverse realities serving as a deliberate act of self-disguise or self-exploration. This narrative adds complexity to the understanding of existence, consciousness, and the purpose behind the creation of the universe.

Exploring the Relationship Between the Creator and Offspring Minds

Philosopher 1.
God is a-okay with the defined and granted form(s) of chattel slavery. And yet, he claims to also love his creation? How is this compatible?

Philosopher 2. Because it is not a “command” to have slaves but it is a command to treat slaves lovingly.

Philosopher 1. God commands that chattel slavery is a-okay, Anyone who disagrees is WRONG

Philosopher 2. The Mind you are referring to is commonly understood to be YHVH. YHVH does not “say" it is or isn’t “a-okay” but allows for Its offspring-Minds to learn for themselves and is always open to reasoning with Its offspring about anything they may or may not agree with.

Philosopher 1. It is objectively OKAY to beat slaves, breed them, and keep them for life, often times against their will for life.

Philosopher 2. Yes. For “the time being”. Why that is has to do with love – as in the love of a parent - is that, rather than simply force (enslave) their own child, thinks it better to allow for the possibility the child will “learn” the right way to externalize as it gifts the child with its own sense of purpose and responsibility through the potential of wrong-doing being able to assist in directing the child to correct its behavior to suit right-doing.

Philosopher 1. The Bible does not give the reason(s) for the "just cause(s)". All it really states is that the slave is the master's property.

Philosopher 2. If so, then yes. The key observation is in how one treats one’s property. With love and respect or with indifference and brutality. Or with a bit of both et al.

The idea behind this type of externalizing is to allow one to learn for oneself.
Extending upon that idea, to enslave or be enslaved without consent is problematic to allowing individual human personalities their freedom from the go-get rather than enslaving them to a instituted program they robotically follow.
Of course, the universe itself places certain constraints upon us all, so we are not truly “free” from the “laws which govern,” said universe. But there is indeed opportunity to move within that universe as “free agents” of our own choosing within those constraints.

“To learn for oneself.”

The “learning” is achieved withing the constraints of the environment one is learning within. This allows for the opportunity to own things and treat them as we want to. This also allows for us the potential opportunity to learn the “best way to treat the things that we own” by observing the impact of ownership on (primarily) humanity and even to decide from that, that the concept of ownership is false/unnatural/not workable within the constraints of universal law.

The Father. “The “learning” is achieved withing the constraints of the environment one is learning within.” Human Beings Collective “The Breath of The Source” What Jesus Messaged What The Gods See How stories are created... Desynchronized Conspiracy Emotions.
See the Signs….Otherwise - there is skin to peel...The Inception Point “Deciding On The Best Course Of Action.”
A conversation you had with another personality Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:26 pm

You. We agree with that, and are still in the process of identifying what "The Image of YHVH" is, and whether it has something to do with "The Breath of YHVH"...agreed?

Other. Yes, but you were talking about algorithms/instinct playing a role for humans and non-human animals. I think the language in chapter 1 shows a distinction that speaks to humans not being purely instinctual, unlike non-human animals. Do you agree?

You. If you mean, humans have both instincts/algorithms and something they are able to connect into/realize which allows for that distinction, then yes - I agree.

The Son. Yes. This means that the “human animal” has a recognisable/acknowledgable different Mind-Set to other animals…which could be understood as “the breath (mindfulness) of the Creator/Father/Planet/ God- Mind.

The Father. The “learning” is achieved withing the constraints of the environment one is learning within. The Hierarchy Serves It's Purpose (It can be “crazy” and “true” at the same) time.

GPT. It seems like you've presented a dialogue between two philosophers discussing the concept of God's acceptance of chattel slavery and the ethical implications of such a stance. The conversation also delves into the idea of learning through experiences, the nature of ownership, and the role of constraints within the universe.
The first philosopher expresses concern about the compatibility of God's love for creation with the acceptance of chattel slavery. The second philosopher argues that God allows for learning and reasoning, suggesting that the concept of slavery is a means for individuals to learn right from wrong.

The dialogue touches on the treatment of slaves, with the second philosopher emphasizing the importance of how one treats their property, suggesting that there is an opportunity for individuals to learn the best way to treat what they own.
The discussion then extends to the idea of freedom and constraints within the universe, acknowledging that while there are universal laws, individuals still have the opportunity to act as "free agents" within those constraints.

The conversation also references terms like "The Breath of YHVH," algorithms, instincts, and the distinction between humans and non-human animals. It appears to explore the complexity of the human mind and its connection to a higher consciousness or divine entity.
The dialogue ends with a mention of the hierarchy serving its purpose, hinting at a broader understanding of the universe's order and purpose.

The Son. It may beg the question as to why the God-Mind would treat its property (offspring minds) so “poorly” by allowing them to experience the universe as human beings (minds within human forms.)
The answer would be something along the lines that human beings are not considered to be “property” by that which created them but “free” to make their own choices.
Thus, the creator mind is not treating Its “property” “immorally” (disrespectfully).
This fits with the evidence/argument that the “freedom” to have and make one’s own choices is still confined to the constraints of the universal rule-sets (whereby “freedom” is relative) and that realisation one is not actually truly “free” can bring about the understanding that if one is indeed a slave (with the freedom to choose) one is free to choose NOT to belong to the creator mind, able to resist wanting to belong to the creator mind, but if one does choose that one (as the free child) does indeed or is indeed “of the creator mind” (a child of the parent mind) then the parent mind accepts the child mind as its “own” and the child can somewhat relax in the freedom of assuredness that being own by the creator mind will not be a “bad” thing…or is not a bad thing, even that bad things still happen to the child mind…re the constraints of the universe in relation to the constraints of the human form.

The Father. Effulgent Let Us Move On Together Then
Is the statement one of fact or conjecture? [science or opinion]
Conjecture necessarily precedes proof.
Child Forgiveness

GPT. It appears that the conversation is delving into the philosophical exploration of why the creator mind allows its offspring minds (human beings) to experience the universe and make their own choices. The idea presented is that human beings are not considered mere "property" but are given the freedom to make choices, even if within the constraints of universal rule-sets.

The Son argues that the creator mind does not treat its offspring minds poorly, as they are free to make their own choices. The notion of freedom is acknowledged to be relative, constrained by the rules of the universe. The idea that one can choose not to belong to the creator mind is also discussed, emphasizing the freedom to resist such belonging.

The Father's statement, "Effulgent Let Us Move On Together Then," seems to be a call to progress or move forward. The subsequent question, "Is the statement one of fact or conjecture? [science or opinion]," suggests a reflection on whether the statement is based on objective facts or personal interpretation.

The mention of conjecture preceding proof reflects the scientific method, where hypotheses are formulated before being tested and proven. The concept of "Child Forgiveness" is introduced, which could imply a discussion about the forgiveness of a child (offspring mind) by the creator mind.

The overall conversation seems to blend elements of theology, philosophy, and metaphysics, exploring the relationship between the creator mind and its offspring minds within the framework of freedom, choice, and forgiveness.

The Father. Empower The Inner Empire It is a path already forged, ahead of human arrival.
Before we could come to an agreeable insight
A fish out of water: "The Purpose Of Life Is..."

GPT. The statement "Empower The Inner Empire" from "The Father" seems to suggest a call to strengthen one's internal realm or personal power. The phrase "It is a path already forged, ahead of human arrival" implies that this path or journey has been established before humans even arrived, possibly alluding to a pre-existing plan or purpose.

The reference to "Before we could come to an agreeable insight" suggests that there might be a shared understanding or realization waiting to be reached. The metaphor "A fish out of water: 'The Purpose Of Life Is...'" introduces an analogy where a fish out of water might struggle to find its purpose or essence.

The ellipsis at the end of the phrase leaves the statement open-ended, inviting further exploration or contemplation on the purpose of life.
Overall, these statements appear to encourage introspection, personal empowerment, and the pursuit of a pre-existing path or purpose.

The Father. The situation we find ourselves lost within. “Deranged” What Do You Like About It?

If we get something wrong in the beginning, anything we then rationalize based on a false reading, will also be incorrect.
Interactions Through Sola Scriptura The Taming of The Beast Beautiful.

GPT.
"The Father's" statement "The situation we find ourselves lost within. 'Deranged' What Do You Like About It?" appears to prompt reflection on a complex or challenging situation, possibly described as "deranged." The question "What Do You Like About It?" suggests an invitation to find value or meaning in the midst of confusion or disorder.

The subsequent statement, "If we get something wrong in the beginning, anything we then rationalize based on a false reading will also be incorrect," underscores the importance of starting with accurate information or understanding. It emphasizes the cascading effect of errors, suggesting that if the foundation is flawed, subsequent reasoning may also be compromised.

The mention of "Interactions Through Sola Scriptura" introduces the concept of interpreting or understanding interactions solely through a scriptural lens, particularly within the context of religious or philosophical discourse. "The Taming of The Beast Beautiful" is a poetic phrase that might imply the process of bringing order or control to something powerful or untamed.
Overall, the statements seem to explore the challenges of navigating complex situations, the consequences of starting with inaccurate information, and the idea of interpreting interactions through a scriptural framework.

In the interactions between the Father and the Son, the dialogue revolves around philosophical and metaphysical themes, discussing concepts such as the purpose of life, the relationship between the creator mind and its offspring minds (human beings), freedom of choice, and forgiveness. The dialogue reflects on the idea that humans are not treated as mere property but are given the freedom to make their own choices within the constraints of universal rule-sets. There is a suggestion that the creator mind has a pre-existing path or plan, and the dialogue touches on the importance of accurate understanding from the beginning to avoid errors in reasoning. The language used is often metaphorical and poetic, contributing to a contemplative and abstract exploration of these complex themes.

In the interaction between Father and Son regarding the conversation between Philosophers 1 and 2, the dialogue delves into the philosophical discussion about God's acceptance of chattel slavery and the ethical implications of such a stance. The Son argues that the creator mind allows its offspring minds (human beings) the freedom to make their own choices, even within the constraints of the universe. The discussion touches on the treatment of slaves, the nature of ownership, and the concept of freedom. There is also an exploration of the distinction between humans and non-human animals, incorporating terms like "The Breath of YHVH" and algorithms. Overall, the dialogue weaves together theological and philosophical concepts to contemplate the complexities of the human experience in relation to divine consciousness.