Here's an interesting take from a skeptic on this topic:

If anyone knows any good Christian apologist, video or site, that addresses this topic then also feel free to post!
I like how this speaker talks about impressions of church from his boyhood.

I question whether that many of Paul’s letters are from 50 AD or thereabouts. I’ve heard 1 Corinthians, Galatians, and maybe one more.

I do agree with him that there’s a problem with 1 Corinthians chapter 15 saying the risen Jesus first appeared to Cephas [meaning Peter], then the rest of the 12

—whereas the gospels talk about Jesus first appearing to a group of women [or, I think in the case of John, just to Mary]

=========

When we date Mark to shortly after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 AD, I think we’re being charitable and really trying to give an “early” date [relatively speaking].

There was also a Second Revolt with the climax around 135 AD. And since there aren’t many surviving Christian writings from the 100s, even late in this century, I think the truth is that we just don’t know.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
I'd honestly like to see a debate on the topic. Several years ago, I went on a shopping binge on Amazon.com, buying up all of the books that I could afford. Included were 5 books relating to Christian apologetics, and none of them really addresses the topic here in detail. Maybe there are bigger conflicts to be addressed.

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
I want to emphasize that when I say maybe around the time of the Second Revolt and 135 AD [this date can also be written as 135 CE, for “Common Era”], that is just me wondering aloud.

The standard answer is that the Gospel of Mark was written a few years after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 AD.