From time to time, I get an error message when trying to post, like the following,

"Oops! We ran into some problems."

Some times the error message is caused by my website security program, or the forum software, or a user error (or the user's computer). In most cases I've found it to be my security program blocking some activity.

Is anyone getting the error message? If so, when does it occur and how often?

Last edited:
An update...
I believe I've found a way to track all of the blocking activity that my security program does. If you get any error messages, please send me a message on the forum or email letting me know about the time and date of the error message. Also include what the error message says.

It would be even more helpful if you could also include any error messages from your browser console while the error is occurring. Stay on the forum and in the thread area you're trying to post to when you're accessing the browser console. If you're using Microsoft Edge browser, then just press "shift+ctrl+i" at the same time and it will open another window showing information from the console.

I just encountered an error message while posting from my cellphone. Every time I'd try to post my message, the error message came up. I was able to find that my site security program was the cause. Found the error in my security logs, acknowledged and reset it, and then I was able to post again! I didn't know how to locate these errors just a few days ago, but now I've figured it out.

Now the goal is preventing the error from coming up in the first place.

Last edited: