The reason there isn't a ton of debates is that most of us on there do not believe in Jesus or the bible. It's understood. Does anyone here realize there are intelligent animals (mammals) on the planet and by believing in god/bible you are throwing out MORE INTELLIGENT life than only humans. Dolphins, whales, octopus, parrots and tons more possibly more intelligent than humans. You can't speak about god or a bible without proof he serves all mammals without sounding super arrogant.

The reason there isn't a ton of debates is that most of us on there do not believe in myJesus or the bible. It's understood. Does anyone here realize there are intelligent animals (mammals) on the planet and by believing in god/bible you are throwing out MORE INTELLIGENT life than only humans. Dolphins, whales, octopus, parrots and tons more possibly more intelligent than humans. You can't speak about god or a bible without proof he serves all mammals without sounding super arrogant.
Gotcha. There are plenty of other religions and other compatible views that I cover here so this will inevitably lead to some debate.

Except for a few encounters with some members passing by, most debates here have been mild. I tend to have debates with atheists often because I don't accept materialism. I also tend to not see issues being as black and white as others might see them. 😎

Last edited:
i think it was originally more about dating, and atheists have mostly taken it over.
there are a couple of active agnostics there, and imo it is a good source of alt news, and some pretty good funnies :)
Lee jet posted a link to here, i think, on agnostic.com (humanist.com, same site)
I wonder if it is ran by an agnostic. I will look to see later on when I get home.

Few hours later... couldn't find any information on that. : (

I kinda pride myself in having a website that is run by an agnostic. Most of the other forums I've been on are run by Christians or atheists.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009
Does anyone here realize there are intelligent animals (mammals) on the planet and by believing in god/bible you are throwing out MORE INTELLIGENT life than only humans..
how so?

also, “more intelligent” might be pretty hard to demonstrate…even if “wiser” might not be :)

I wonder if it is ran by an agnostic. I will look to see later on when I get home.

Few hours later... couldn't find any information on that. : (

I kinda pride myself in having a website that is run by an agnostic. Most of the other forums I've been on are run by Christians or atheists.
their mission statement (or whatever its called) would suggest that an agnostic had a hand in its conception, but my guess is market forces held sway, and atheists have just been allowed to proliferate there?

agnostic not defined as “doesnt know if God exists or not” is a pretty tough perspective for most dunning-kruger types to hold, i think; you have chosen a difficult path, imo

Last edited:
how so?

also, “more intelligent” might be pretty hard to demonstrate…even if “wiser” might not
You prove to be stubbornly attached to a man made book. If you do not include animals/mammals to bible immersion you are missing the message nature provided. It is a cause of human arrogance and entitlement. They can be much smarter than humans and to top it off it has never been stated they believe in god or a manmade book.

HUMANS NOT SMARTER THAN ANIMALS, JUST DIFFERENT​

Humans have been deceiving themselves for thousands of years that they're smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom, despite growing evidence to the contrary, according to University of Adelaide experts in evolutionary biology.

"For millennia, all kinds of authorities - from religion to eminent scholars - have been repeating the same idea ad nauseam, that humans are exceptional by virtue that they are the smartest in the animal kingdom," says Dr Arthur Saniotis, Visiting Research Fellow with the University's School of Medical Sciences.

"However, science tells us that animals can have cognitive faculties that are superior to human beings."

Last edited:
"also, “more intelligent” might be pretty hard to demonstrate…even if “wiser” might not'
SMUG and ARROGANT answer. If you don't/can't include animals (WE ARE ANIMALS) then you don't have a clue about anything at all.
You can remain in your self satisfied little world but it's surely a small one.

You prove to be stubbornly attached to a man made book. If you do not include animals/mammals to bible immersion you are missing the message nature provided. It is a cause of human arrogance and entitlement. They can be much smarter than humans and to top it off it has never been stated they believe in god or a manmade book.

HUMANS NOT SMARTER THAN ANIMALS, JUST DIFFERENT​

Humans have been deceiving themselves for thousands of years that they're smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom, despite growing evidence to the contrary, according to University of Adelaide experts in evolutionary biology.

"For millennia, all kinds of authorities - from religion to eminent scholars - have been repeating the same idea ad nauseam, that humans are exceptional by virtue that they are the smartest in the animal kingdom," says Dr Arthur Saniotis, Visiting Research Fellow with the University's School of Medical Sciences.

"However, science tells us that animals can have cognitive faculties that are superior to human beings."
“even if wiser might not”