"also, “more intelligent” might be pretty hard to demonstrate…even if “wiser” might not'
SMUG and ARROGANT answer. If you don't/can't include animals (WE ARE ANIMALS) then you don't have a clue about anything at all.
You can remain in your self satisfied little world but it's surely a small one.
so demonstrate it then, im open
who builds cities, flies airplanes, goes to the moon, mars
besides ppl i mean

Last edited:

My point exactly. All mammals esp., but others are more intelligent than humans, dolphins, whales, octopus, some apes. So we are a very small animal on the planet and our intelligence is only manufactured by the belief that no animals can think or have self awareness. Dolphins are self-aware. What is their role in life or with god? Do you think they even care about god?

Reactions: bbyrd009
My point exactly. All mammals esp., but others are more intelligent than humans, dolphins, whales, octopus, some apes. So we are a very small animal on the planet and our intelligence is only manufactured by the belief that no animals can think or have self awareness. Dolphins are self-aware. What is their role in life or with god? Do you think they even care about god?
i would say no, since they are prolly already “one,” whereas we are divided and assume a separate self, which might be our only difference?