K9ACOLeeJet

Feb 25, 2023
When I click on my name that I wrote something on, I see I have like 12 messages. Where? I cannot find any messages. Are they just responses to my original post or am I confused?

Click on that #12 (now it says 13), and then it will show you a list of your posts.

Well not in my case. Maybe because I use a Mac? Or my Mac is whacky? I've been having issues lately with posts disappearing; my curser acting very much like a mouse running all over the page uncontrollably. I can click the art on the left (voice box) but it just tells me I have 13 messages but it doesn't act like a link should.

Just to make sure we're on the same page. Is the part in the red circle the number that you are referring to? I get that number after scrolling over your username in a post you made.

That's the same number that I can click on. The only post information it gives is a list of all of your posts. But if you're saying the number is not even clickable then I'm wondering if it is a browser issue. I'm using Microsoft Edge. I also tried on Google Chrome browser and it still works.

I've been having issues lately with posts disappearing
I'd need more details, like if you already submitted the post or were you in the process of typing it.

What you circled in red is nothing I can click on and get anything. BUT I found a place clicking my name where it will show me my posts. Also losing posts wasn't from your site it was another agnostic site. BTW a lot of newcomers are here because I posted your link. The other agnostic.com was undergoing multiple issues and we needed to move.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
BTW a lot of newcomers are here because I posted your link.
Thanks!
I wish i would've participated there while it was active. Would've loved to meet more fellow agnostics.

Thanks!
I wish i would've participated there while it was active. Would've loved to meet more fellow agnostics.
it's still there agnostic.com I think a lot of people from there wouldn't like this forum. I spend way overtime discussing god and the bible neither of which I care about nor do they. Almost all threads go back to god or the bible. To me they're both insignificant brainwashing of gullible people who give them money to keep the machine working.
Most of the others from the other site would feel as I do. I don't know how much more of it I can take.

it's still there agnostic.com I think a lot of people from there wouldn't like this forum. I spend way overtime discussing god and the bible neither of which I care about nor do they. Almost all threads go back to god or the bible. To me they're both insignificant brainwashing of gullible people who give them money to keep the machine working.
Most of the others from the other site would feel as I do. I don't know how much more of it I can take.
Gotcha. I will check it out later on.

Alright, I checked out the site. I actually came across it a few years ago and at first I thought it was a dating site, lol. Read up more on it not too long ago and I love their mission statement in the About us page.

So far, I haven't read much debate there. I'd also like to think that my site it more tailored for agnostics (although I allow anyone to join):)

Alright, I checked out the site. I actually came across it a few years ago and at first I thought it was a dating site, lol. Read up more on it not too long ago and I love their mission statement in the About us page.

So far, I haven't read much debate there. I'd also like to think that my site it more tailored for agnostics (although I allow anyone to join):)
i think it was originally more about dating, and atheists have mostly taken it over.
there are a couple of active agnostics there, and imo it is a good source of alt news, and some pretty good funnies :)
Lee jet posted a link to here, i think, on agnostic.com (humanist.com, same site)