I'm fascinated with the topic of UFOs. I try to be rational, but I can't help it when curiosity creeps and I start wondering if there's some intelligence behind these crafts.

Please share what you think are the 3 best cases for UFOs. I think many will say that one of them are the phoenix lights. I'll post on that story later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
images

maybe the “Tic Tac” shape observed by a U.S. Navy pilot in 2004 ? ?

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
just watched a show about the guy doing CE5 gatherings, or ceremonies, whatever, that i found somewhat compelling (as a skeptic); ill have to go dig up his name and a link or something, but his premise is that the truth is being held back from us so that the narrative can be controlled, and ETs can be framed as the aggressors/invaders, beings to be feared, etc

Here are my picks for top 3:
1. A UFO sighting at the Twentynine Palms military base in California in 2021.
ufo_weaponized.jpg

His latest scoop? Corbell was tipped off about a curious sighting in 2021. It took place at the Twentynine Palms military base in California. Dozens of marines “watched in awe as a massive, triangular-shaped object sat motionless in the sky for a period of more than 10 minutes. Several marines recorded images of the triangle on their cellphones, including phones equipped with low light features.”

Those images, and eyewitness audio, were shared on “Weaponized.”

The object was described as the size of a two-storey house, if that home was the length of half a football field. It hovered in eerie silence with no visible means of propulsion. Then when flares were fired at it so the humans could get a better look, it vanished.
Source: Toronto Star

Here's a news reporting (video) on the same UFO incident...

2. The Phoenix Lights
PHOENIX — A stunning sight across the Arizona sky delighted, and maybe frightened hundreds if not thousands of people on March 13, 1997.

Shining above the sky were bright lights in a V-shape – maybe a massive ship that was miles wide – right over Phoenix.

Fast forward 24 years, and we still don’t know what the Phoenix Lights were, but now a lot more people are taking them – and UFOs – seriously.

In the last year and a half, there have been some massive bombshells in the UFO community. For starters, the US government says they’re real, and they were researching them.

Look no further than videos from the US Navy that were leaked, and the US military has since confirmed were real and unidentified.
Source: Local Arizona news network

And here's a good documentary on that incident...

3. Last, but not least, the "tic tac" UFO incident reported by military pilots...
Discussed here

Reactions: bbyrd009
Dr Steven Greer
Video has lots of interesting information that would lead someone the question the government on UFOs. But in the end it was a bit too speculative or lacked real corroborating details.

I think one of the top guys making UFO documentaries is Jeremy Corbell. He usually talks to a lot of experts with first-hand knowledge and he's been interviewed on many differentmedia platforms. In fact he's the guy that released leaked classified UFO footage being held by the US Pentagon. Here's one report on that...

Last edited:
Video has lots of interesting information that would lead someone the question the government on UFOs. But in the end it was a bit too speculative or lacked real corroborating details.
really? well, ill hafta bow here, as its a subject im just not that involved with, so i guess im more easily led
the CE5 meetings at the end initially struck me as kinda hokey, but apparently they often (always? dunno) initiate or involve “sightings,” as seen in the video
I think one of the top guys making UFO documentaries is Jeremy Corbell. He usually talks to a lot of experts with first-hand knowledge and he's been interviewed on many differentmedia platforms. In fact he's the guy that released leaked classified UFO footage being held by the US Pentagon. Here's one report on that...
ill check him out then, but i would be curious mostly about whether he is on the “alien, bad” bandwagon :)

Last edited:
really? well, ill hafta bow here, as its a subject im just not that involved with, so i guess im more easily led
Not a problem as that is just preference. I tend to defer to sources that have the most expert or official sources. Others, might not as much. Either way, getting to the answer is the goal and I don't pretend that I have any when it comes to UFOs.

ill check him out then, but i would be curious mostly about whether he is on the “alien, bad” bandwagon
I hope not. I would like to think he's open.

Last edited:
Not a problem as that is just preference. I tend to defer to sources that have the most expert or official sources. Others, might not as much. Either way, getting to the answer is the goal and I don't pretend that I have any when it comes to UFOs.
it was kinda funny to me that he has briefed several potuses and foreign heads of state, and discusses how he is shut out of msm; on msm, more or less
I hope not. I would like to think he's open.

Here's a short (about 16 mins. long) good intro to Jeremy Corbell and his work. In this video he says that he doesn't leap from UFOs to aliens. So to him, the objects are just UFOs.

Reactions: bbyrd009