I posted a debate in another thread that involved a debate on money and gold. Well I believe I've found an even better debate. I felt the person arguing for cryptocurrency did a much better job in defending his position. Here goes:

I agree with this guy. Fiat currencies are gradually becoming obsolete and will inevitably disappear from the map of the financial world. Even the dollar will not stand because inflationary processes have already affected the United States. Cryptocurrencies claim to be the money of the future, including bitcoin as their most popular. Bitcoin can make our world a better place, bring decentralization, level geographical boundaries, and create new values. If you look at the currency converter, it becomes clear that many currencies are now turning into nothing while the value of a cryptocurrency is continuously growing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgnosticBoy
Glad you guys enjoyed it. 🍿 🍻

Not sure if you guys are into cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. I got into cryptocurrencies last year. I like the idea of it being decentralized, as in, not being controlled by any one person or by some government.

Welcome to the forum, Liesovit and Ditartyn!!