I quoted the Bible to show it is the way God has chosen to reveal Himself. The Bible is the final authority concerning matters of faith. Accept or not, it makes no difference to me.
In the theology section, your point is valid. Scripture is an authoritative source. Bill is referring to logical and/or scientific justification, and in terms of that, I agree with him that your standard is not logical nor scientific.

That alone does not make it false, of course.

Moderator warning given, refer to post #23 for more information.
Well, we’re talking about God so regardless of what section we’re talking in, the Bible is the authority. God cannot be explained by human logic or scientific experiments. He can only be understood as He reveals Himself through the Bible.

Well, we’re talking about God so regardless of what section we’re talking in, the Bible is the authority. God cannot be explained by human logic or scientific experiments. He can only be understood as He reveals Himself through the Bible.
Moderator Warning

At this point, your comments amount to preaching or proselytizing. I told you the areas where the Bible can be used as authoritative in debate but you keep insisting otherwise.

*Moderator warnings count as a violation and show up as points on your username account.
Our Rules and Guidelines

Last edited:
So to get this thread back on topic…It is my unshakable belief that if a person truly wants to verify the reliability of Holy Writ they can. It is also my personal belief that those who do not want to accept the Bible will not accept it no matter how much evidence is provided.

As an example I offer the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. Some did place their faith in Him after this miracle, but many others didn’t. It is my belief that those who reject the scriptures willingly do so despite all the evidence and will never be satisfied with any evidence. That is my personal belief.