In December 2021, Russia started amassing military forces on Ukraine's border. Fast forward to February 2022, we've now seen those same military forces invading Ukraine. Several media outlets have reported that the fighting has slowed, and major cities still remain in the control of the Ukranians.

What do you think Russia's next move will be in Ukraine? I would think nukes would not be an option since Putin needs the infrastructure intact.

What do you think Russia's next move will be in Ukraine?
With the US and the rest of the WEst not being willing to commit any troops or no fly zones in Ukraine, the Russians will have free rein to do what they want in Ukraine. The country may be far too damage in terms of infrastructure and trust for Putin to install a puppet so Ukraine will likely be completely absorbed into Russia, imo.

While the West may be finding some satisfaction in imposing sanctions on Russia, the Ukrainians would say that it is not good enough. In fact, the severity of the sanctions may in a sense be a distraction or a way to cover up what the West should really be doing, which is defending democracy. Letting Russia take over Ukraine, no matter how much sanctions you impose, is not defending democracy. These two Ukrainian women make that case forcefully by calling out Western leaders:

I believe the 40-mile convoy is waiting for Zelensky to be taken out. Then the convoy will attack in a barrage causing a major bloodbath.

Since before the war in Ukraine, I believed there were sinister ulterior motives for it. There's no doubt in my mind that the EU, UK, and US did nothing to prevent it because they are in cahoots with the ruling cabal technocrats - the globalist who want the NWO - as a means to expedite the implementation of digital identity and currency. The age of artificial intelligence and control is upon us.

Here's an excerpt of today's Mercola article which is coming down is about 40 hours.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It is difficult to avoid the feeling that Schwab is behind the scenes pulling strings and if, following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the West does decide to intervene militarily, it will be because the conspirators want it to happen and see it as a way to further damage the global economy and cause a few million deaths.

Remember that ruining the global economy is an essential step on the route to the Great Reset. The rhetoric coming from Washington and London certainly suggest that both Biden and Johnson are desperate to exacerbate the situation, cause more terror, push up energy prices and terrify everyone."

The Great reset

I believe the 40-mile convoy is waiting for Zelensky to be taken out. Then the convoy will attack in a barrage causing a major bloodbath.

Since before the war in Ukraine, I believed there were sinister ulterior motives for it. There's no doubt in my mind that the EU, UK, and US did nothing to prevent it because they are in cahoots with the ruling cabal technocrats - the globalist who want the NWO - as a means to expedite the implementation of digital identity and currency. The age of artificial intelligence and control is upon us.

Here's an excerpt of today's Mercola article which is coming down is about 40 hours.
Sounds reasonable. I also believe that the US and the rest of the West could've done more to prevent this war, and that's even going back even to Obama's presidency when Russia first invaded Ukraine. The easiest motive to consider is that they feared an altercation with Russia. Russia will obviously not go with NATO expanding right up to their borders.

Reactions: Muckah
What do you think Russia's next move will be in Ukraine? I would think nukes would not be an option since Putin needs the infrastructure intact.
I first asked this question around the time that Russian forces were surrounding Ukraine's capital, Kiev. Now that Russian forces have lost that front, I think they will turn to their bigger weapons, their weapons of mass destruction, including using their Nukes.

My reasoning is that there has not been any de-escalation, and I don't see Russia just packing up to leave Ukraine. Ukraine is also finally starting to receive some of the weapons they've requested according to this report, First NATO country sends Ukraine powerful surface-to-air missiles to shoot down Russian aircraft and cruise missiles. I also believe that Russia moving all or most of their forces to Eastern Ukraine is just a way of getting their troops out of the way just in case a Nuke is used.

The only two things that I believe can prevent this is if the Ukrainians surrender and stop building up their military or Russia is will to stop on their attack. I don't see signs of either happening. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:
After realizing that the US and the rest of the West won't dedicate any manpower to helping Ukraine fight Russia, I've wondered how do they expect Ukraine to win. Or what does winning even look like? Are they just trying to slow down Russia and let it eventually take over Ukraine? Well we've finally gotten some definitive objectives from US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin...

That message was delivered most clearly on Monday, when Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin told reporters after a trip to Ukraine's capital city of Kyiv that "we want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can't do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine."
- CNN

And here's a good analysis on the US objections from MSNBC (starting at the 4:25 minute mark):