As an agnostic, I find that I'm not completely against atheism nor theism. In terms of politics, I'm not completely against the Democrats nor Republicans.

Agnostics should shine the brightest in highly polarized and partisan matters

REgarding the talking ass in the Bible or any other extraordinary claim:
If you tell an agnostic that a donkey could talk, he or she will ask you for evidence. If you tell an atheist the same, that atheist will laugh at you or dismiss it from the start.

Last edited:
REgarding the talking ass in the Bible or any other extraordinary claim:
If you tell an agnostic that a donkey could talk, he or she will ask you for evidence. If you tell an atheist the same, that atheist will laugh at you or dismiss it from the start.
fwiw there was a general being portrayed there, known as “the muleteer…” either Publius Ventidius Vassus or Sabinus, not sure which is relevant to the timeframe. Seems like abarim had something on that…https://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Titus.html in which he identifies the Muleteer as Vespasian, in

🔽The name Titus in the Bible​

who becomes “the mule’s foal” of Matthew 21:5

Last edited:
fwiw there was a general being portrayed there, known as “the muleteer…” either Publius Ventidius Vassus or Sabinus, not sure which is relevant to the timeframe. Seems like abarim had something on that…https://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Titus.html in which he identifies the Muleteer as Vespasian, in

🔽The name Titus in the Bible​

who becomes “the mule’s foal” of Matthew 21:5
I was referring to Balaam's donkey in Numbers 22:26-30.

Reactions: bbyrd009
well duh lol. dunno what i was even thinking of now

To a Republican or Democrat, it seems that a bill or policy from the opposing side is wrong. To an agnostic, rarely is anything entirely wrong or right. I think many bills that people, including mainstream media, portray as being entirely bad or wrong, oftentimes contain only certain parts that are bad while other parts are good.

Woke up this morning with this on my mind:
Atheists and Christians tend to see things in black and white. Agnostics not only can see black and white, but they can also see the gray areas in between.

Woke up this morning with this on my mind:
Atheists and Christians tend to see things in black and white. Agnostics not only can see black and white, but they can also see the gray areas in between.
there’s a futurama tribe that even made fun of that, “Your Neutralness,” which i gotta admit was funny, but ya, one might even notice how we are being deliberately polarized (and thus divided), and imo there is even a strong connection to “the knowledge of good and evil,” and thus to the ”fruit” of it.

so i hold off developing an opinion about lots of stuff now…abortion, for instance; im a guy. Now if i had a pregnant SO that might change…but right now “my gut says ’maybe’”