Senator Joe Manchin. Alright, he doesn't claim to be agnostic, but his thinking is no different in terms of politics. Check out these lovely non-partisan statements:

SOmething Joe Manchin said during an interview:
In this morning's Washington Post, you openly admit you're thinking about it. You told the Post in an interview today, "If enough Americans believe there is an option, and the option is a threat to the extreme left and extreme right, it will be the greatest contribution to democracy, I believe."

I tell people I'm fiscally responsible and socially compassionate, which I think most Americans. They've been driven to the corners to pick a side. When you're asking me what I'm going to do and what my political ambitions would be, it's to make the country work together and be a United States and not the divided states. And that's what I've seen happen over the period of time. I'm going to do whatever I can to have a voice in that middle, that we can basically force both sides to say, "Wait a minute, you've gone to extremes. You've got to start coming back. You've got to find ways to solve problems.” You can't solve them from the extreme right and the extreme left.

Source: MSNBC, Meet The Press

Check out post #1, where I made an edit to put all of the names in list form.