Those who know me throughout various forums, know that I usually don't buy into any objective moral claims nor do I participate in moral scenarios. I sometimes have to preface my own threads by offering my view on morality so that people know the context of right and wrong that I'm referring to. Here are some quotes where I've offered my position:
Let me preface my comments by saying that I can't speak from any objective basis because I believe most cases involving law and morality boil down to relative standards, i.e. the standards that a nation sets for itself. So the following is my best opinion, given the standards/laws of the United States.

Now if we're talking about a practical context, where it's necessary to act to survive (such as our offline life), then that's the only scenario where I'd be willing to use my moral opinion as fact, and act to protect it, by either stopping someone or some country from committing what I believe to be atrocities.

So if I speak about anything being right or wrong, it is at best a conclusion based on the subjective/relative standards of a given nation, a goal, a religion, etc.