Even if I don't start off with a view or perspective that is true, perhaps because I don't know what would be true, but I try to start with a balanced and fair view and build from there.

Nowadays, if you disagree with your side or agree with someone from the other side, esp. on a hot button issue, then you are demonized. Supporting the other side is seen as evil (in effect) in Politics. Used to be the case in the Christian vs. Atheist debates, but now politics has replaced that to a large degree.

As an agnostic, I'm often attacked or criticized for being an undecided. It's as if one or both sides want me to rush to a decision, and presumably to their side. Others just take it upon themselves to put a label on me. I'd rather take my time (when necessary) to evaluate the evidence, or wait for all of the evidence to come in, before drawing a rushed conclusion.

I think one common trait that lots of agnostics have in common is their intellectual humility. I think that naturally leads to other traits like open-mindedness, being undogmatic, etc.