President Biden has been announced as the winner of the South Carolina primary. He got over 90% of the vote against the other candidates, Marrianne Williamson and Dean Phillips. With such a large margin of victory, and without Biden participating in a single debate (just like Trump), I question if Biden faces any real challenge in the Democrat primaries.

For Debate:
1. Which Democrat presidential candidate do you like the most?
2. Is there any Democrat candidate that has a chance of winning against Biden in the presidential primaries?
3. Do you think Biden can beat Trump this time around?

For Debate:
1. Which Democrat presidential candidate do you like the most?
According to the New York Times, there are only 3 presidential candidates on the Democrat side; there's Biden, Marianne Williamson, and Dean Phillips. I've heard of Marianne and have seen her debate in the 2020 presidential primaries, but she's not appealing even to a good number of Democrats (based on her presidential primary results) so I don't see how she would appeal to non-Democrats, such as myself. Dean Phillips is called a moderate Democrat. I don't agree with some of his views, but I don't see him being much different than Biden other than being younger.

I don't like any of these candidates as I don't think they will get in there and fundamentally change the way of business in DC which I believe is the real cause of important things (like immigration) not getting fixed.

2. Is there any Democrat candidate that has a chance of winning against Biden in the presidential primaries?
Nope. May as well keep Biden in there until we can find someone better.

3. Do you think Biden can beat Trump this time around?
Anything is possible, but I think the two are neck and neck. I would give the edge to Trump as he would excite more people. Although, his rhetoric might also remind Democrats how much they need to vote against him. So perhaps a vote for Biden is not really for Biden (or not because he's liked), but rather it's just to keep Trump out of office.