so then you are free to go with that thing that you know—which i see some validity in btw—and i am free to go with what i dont know for sure, and remain in “what is it?” see

which also does not mean that you are wrong, of course; just that you might now be less open to any other interpretation
Our responses may be out of sync.
Sure you're free. Don't let me stand in your way.

I did add something about the manna issue. Check it again.

Reactions: bbyrd009
Uploading an image saved on a computer or device? No, not allowed. But you can post an image that is already online. Just click on the insert image button in the post toolbar, then copy the image link ("copy image link" is different than "copy image") into it. Or sometimes, you can just copy and paste the image directly from a website into the post without even need to use the "insert image" button. Was this the image you're trying to post?
cells_with_nucleus-732x549-thumbnail.jpg

You can even resize the image but clicking on it in the post. Then putting cursor near the sides of the box and shrinking or enlarging the image that way.

Last edited:
Uploading an image saved on a computer or device? No, not allowed. But you can post an image that is already online. Just click on the insert image button in the post toolbar, then copy the image link ("copy image link" is different than "copy image") into it. Or sometimes, you can just copy and paste the image directly from a website into the post without even need to use the "insert image" button. Was this the image you're trying to post?
cells_with_nucleus-732x549-thumbnail.jpg

You can even resize the image but clicking on it in the post. Then putting cursor near the sides of the box and shrinking or enlarging the image that way.
well ok then. couldnt find “copy image link” in the choices, thought thats what it wanted. Ya, that was it!
i tried a direct “copy image” import first, didnt work on this one…still dont see “copy image link” anywhere though…

how about the “insufficient privileges” thing?

well ok then. couldnt find “copy image link” in the choices, thought thats what it wanted. Ya, that was it!
i tried a direct “copy image” import first, didnt work on this one…still dont see “copy image link” anywhere though…

how about the “insufficient privileges” thing?
Gotcha. You would find "copy image link" or "copy image address" (the wording is different depending on browser) by right clicking on an image in your internet browser or webpage. If you're using a smart phone, just press and hold on the image and the same "copy image link" will come up. Copy that link address (should have image file extension at the end like .png or .jpeg). Then click on the "insert image" button > go to the link section and paste the link there. Picture should then show up in the post.

I am able to bypass all of that by just copy/pasting an image directly into the text box but that's not working for regular members for some reason. Couldn't find the option to enable it. I don't own the forum software so I'll have to open a support ticket to see if how I do it can be enabled for everyone else.

Update:
You can click on an image in your web browser, and then hold/click and drag it to your post! If that is not working for you then I can post a video of how that works so you can see it or you can also post one just so I can see what's happening on your end.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009
Gotcha. You would find "copy image link" or "copy image address" (the wording is different depending on browser) by right clicking on an image in your internet browser or webpage. If you're using a smart phone, just press and hold on the image and the same "copy image link" will come up. Copy that link address (should have image file extension at the end like .png or .jpeg). Then click on the "insert image" button > go to the link section and paste the link there. Picture should then show up in the post.

I am able to bypass all of that by just copy/pasting an image directly into the text box but that's not working for regular members for some reason. Couldn't find the option to enable it. I don't own the forum software so I'll have to open a support ticket to see if how I do it can be enabled for everyone else.

Update:
You can click on an image in your web browser, and then hold/click and drag it to your post! If that is not working for you then I can post a video of how that works so you can see it or you can also post one just so I can see what's happening on your end.
im using ipad, so it all works a little different, no rclick, etc, but usually i can copy/paste too

Adam and Eve are said to be responsible for sin being in the world. I've come across several different interpretations of what that sin is. I've heard some even accuse God of the wrongdoing. So lets see what members think of those issues here.

Questions:
1. What was Adam and Eve's sin?
2. If being put in the garden was a test, did Adam and Eve have the ability to pass it?

Rather than talk about Adam's sin I would like to say something about the purpose of Adam's creation.

Prior to Adam a dupty authority, a creature rebelled against God. God's would not totally deal with this creature rebel unilaterally by Himself. He would instead create another creature to side WITH Him to put down the rebellios creature.

It helps me to emphasize the word "THEM" in Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let THEM have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of heaven and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.

God created man to accompany God to put down the rebel Satan. Let "THEM" instead have dominion.
This explains also Satan's hatred for the new arrival and his desire to sabatoge quickly God's plan.

God would not unilaterally put down the ancient rebel and his hordes. It would bring more glory to Him if He created
another creature to complement God, harmonize with His will, and be an instrument to carry out the execution of Satan.

So with the arrival of Adam a triangular situation emmerged. God is on one side, Satan is on the opposite side, and Adam and Eve were in the center to tip the balance in favor of God or Satan.

It is God's desire that created beings would deal with fallen created beings. According to His purpose, the whole church shold deal with Satan; however, Adam failed, Israel came up short, and even the church faile. Nevetheless there is a principle that God cannot be thwarted. And He reserves in every dispensation some overcomers - those who are a remnant, a minority, yet rise to the standard of normality. And through the overcomers Satan will be crushed under their feet.

The Leader of this group of Devil destroyers in none of than the Son of God who was God-man. He overcame the Devel. And He did so on the ground of being a man. So He is called
"the last Adam". He is also called "the second man."

That is good enough for this post. God created man to bring about another creature who would side with the Creator to deal with the rebellious first creature.