I've been hearing a lot more about a political party called No Labels after they hosted a forum this past Monday. There were two speakers that caught my eye, Joe Manchin (Democrat senator) and Jon Huntsman (former Utah governor). Looking up No Labels I found that not only are they looking to be a third party, but also one that is pushing for much more bipartisanship in US politics. Here are some of their sentiments posted on their site..

Too many Americans feel politically homeless today. Independent thinkers—citizens who skew to the left on some issues and hew to the right on others—rarely feel comfortable as members of either of our two major parties.

It’s not that we all used to agree on everything—American politics has always been rough and tumble. But the values that united our country were generally stronger than the disagreements that divided the nation’s citizens. That spirit of comity has since been replaced by a vicious cycle. As elected officials listen to the extremes, the rest of us are inclined to tune out.

Since 2009, when the Tea Party arrived, No Labels has been focused exclusively on reversing that vicious cycle. We aren’t a third party—but we are creating a powerful force capable of countering the influence of the extremes on both sides.

First, we’re intellectually open—we want to hear peoples’ ideas, particularly from those who feel iced out from the loudest and angriest voices in the Democratic and Republican parties. Second, we’re about solutions. We believe that the most effective answersto the nation’s big challenges—national security, economic growth, energy security, crime, education and more—will be born from bipartisanship.

What's your reaction to this political group? Do you think they have a chance of winning? Do you think Senator Manchin and Governor Huntsman will run together and win?

I think most who follow politics know about Senator Manchin. He's a moderate Democrat. He's probably more to the center than any current Senator. Even fewer probably know about Jon Huntsman who ran for president in 2012 on the Republican side. I believe he was unsuccessful for being too moderate, for instance, he was for civil unions for gay couples (before the US legalized same-sex marriage which was in 2015).

Just an update on the NO Label political party:

The very existence of the No Labels group is fanning Democratic anxiety about Trump’s chances against an incumbent president facing questions about his age and record. While it hasn't committed to running candidates for president and vice president, No Labels has already secured ballot access in Arizona and 10 other states. Its organizers say they are on track to reach 20 states by the end of this year and all 50 states by Election Day.
Source: AP

Voter suppression (by limiting our options)?
In Arizona, which Biden won by about 10,000 votes, the state Democratic Party sued Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, also a Democrat, to try to prevent No Labels from being on the ballot. The party lost in court and then dropped its lawsuit. Now Democrats are pushing Fontes to force No Labels to disclose its donors, having insinuated that the group is being supported by conservatives attempting to thwart Biden. No Labels has so far refused to name how it is funding its work, saying it follows federal law and wants to protect the privacy of its donors.
Source: same as above