Status
Not open for further replies.
This section of the forum will host articles that are in line with the themes of the forum. The articles can be on any topic that is covered on the forum (religion, politics, science, etc).

Guidelines:
1. Generally, articles should display open-mindedness, freethinking, and non-partisanship.
2. The first 5 members to PM me after receiving 10 "gold medal" reactions in the debate section and in a given year will be able to post 1 article (1 article per member).*
3. Please also do not make your article really long. Ideally, make it something the size of a regular essay.

*There is an area in your account that has the full list of posts with your reactions, and includes the date/time. I'm unable to see that information so you'll have to screenshot it to me when you get 10 gold medals. Get to that information by clicking on username that's next to your private message icon > click "reactions received" and screen shot that to me.

Last edited:
Rules
For members with articles in this section...
- Please post only one article per thread. You can add additional posts to your thread, like if you want to add commentary, inform us of edits or updates, etc.

For all other members..
- If you have any questions or comments about an article, then post it by starting a discussion in the Debate or Regular Discussion section. Be sure to include the article title and link in your discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.