I think the anti-‘s focus on the “fact” that being trans is being “promoted,” which

yes, some individual school administrators have probably made some bad decisions, that’s to be expected in a large country,

but any kind of large-scale, I don’t think so.

————————————————————

The Fox News crowd and cultural “conservatives” so-called, which should be about being left alone but seems to be about the government being all in your business! ,

by obsessing about and talking about transgendered issues so much,

are actually putting this forward as something which exists and as a possibility! :love:

and greater chance people can be true to their own hearts.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
I'm sure it reveals a lot of hypocrisy because Republicans have railed against Democrats for engaging in cancel culture.
Further evidence that shows that some Republicans are selectively against cancel culture, i.e., when it goes against their side.

One by one, companies have come under an expanding attack. Anheuser-Busch, Target, Kohl’s and VF Corp.’s North Face brand have all felt the vitriol of this latest push from the right. And the list keeps growing. These companies have been branded as “woke capitalists” — and worse — as critics urged boycotts of these companies’ products. Bud Light came into the crosshairs after it struck a partnership with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney, while North Face received backlash for an ad featuring drag queen Pattie Gonia. Target and Kohl’s have been criticized for Pride-themed clothing.
- CNBC

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
Further evidence that shows that some Republicans are selectively against cancel culture, i.e.,
As a middle-aged* white guy who often hangs out at sports bars,

is someone making a trans joke merely as a conversational opener, or is this one of their major issues they’re going to want to talk about for the next 10 minutes?

* at age 60, maybe being charitable with myself! 😜

As a middle-aged* white guy who often hangs out at sports bars,

is someone making a trans joke merely as a conversational opener, or is this one of their major issues they’re going to want to talk about for the next 10 minutes?

* at age 60, maybe being charitable with myself! 😜
Just buy'em a Bud Light and see their reaction😉. If they get bent out of shape then you know it's more than them trying to be funny.

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur