William

Novice Mystic
Jun 9, 2021
Te Waipounamu
jig.nz
Worldview

We Exist Within A Creation [WEWAC]

Hi.

I would like to share something which I find fascinating and would like some agnostic input into the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] how the observer interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects.

The first message I will post here was done within the last half hour

It reads as follows; Narration explaining process in green;

[Shuffle List]

I use a list in a word document which is a living document and is related primarily to my subjective experience of 59 sun-cycles on this planet.
Presently the list consist of 79 pages - 7063 words - 2446 lines
an example of the nature of the line entries is;

Homeostasis

The Life Essence is Sovereign and Integral

The Spirit of The Planet

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Delightful

All The Same

Universal Mind

Change

Returning The Compliment

Out of The Shadow Lands

Set the board up or put the game aside...

Masks

Angelic Agenda

Concision

Ancient Grey Entity

Nervous

Ignoring...

Science Projects

I select all and copy and paste into randomizing algorithm in order to shuffle my list.

https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/

Anchor Point:

I assume the first entry on the shuffled list as the subject matter.

“I think it was an ambush or surprise attack”
This is the subject

The message is generated through my using the cursor and pg dn function, stopping randomly and selecting the line where the cursor stops. I am also investigating the idea that true randomness does not exist.

Message Generated:
Little Pointers Are Signposts Foundation Initiative To Be Sovereignty

Event String Unfolding:

The Unknown Knowable Invite The Bee To Land To The Point

REAL Friendship

New Project

Deconstruct The Message

Mothership William and QueenBee Glow Softly Transforming The Anger Energy

The Message Generator Process Stay The Course

All Information Is Channeled

Anunnaki Compass Known/Revealed

Interpretation

[Shuffle List]

I reached the end of the list and shuffled it again.

[Next Anchor Point:]

Is it really that important that GOD is understood to be a male entity?

William Sing! The Dolphins and Whales Perception By/Through

Delightful Forum Getting Somewhere Science & Spirituality

Fizzle Out Inalienable

If You Must Believe - Believe This:

We oppose deception

I find the picture that goes with that phrase

nFukisd.png

Makes Candles Look Gathered

In Denial Is Like... Pyramid

I forgot to note beginning and end time on this occasion - I estimate the message took around five minutes to complete.

Before I proceed with giving my interpretation of the message I ask for the current readers initial input and evaluation.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey William. If I understand you correctly, you're wanting us to interpret a message by looking at the anchor point in connection to the statements or messages you picked out from using the pg. down function.

The last anchor point regarding God as a male entity stood out to me the most. It actually has an eerie message to it but I think that might be because of the threatening look on that alien from the picture. But I think the message is trying to set the record straight on God. Of course, this is an implied message and not something explicitly stated.

Really playing it by ear here AB - seeing what might develop.

The idea is that because the list I use is relative to me, I would obviously interpret the message differently than you.

That in itself is okay as I am interested in what another might get from it, if anything. As you say, you did get something from it and yes - there is implication apparent.

It would be great to find others who would be interested in replicating the process with their own list - relevant to their own subjective journey so that they could evaluate said process.

Essentially the idea stems from a number of related ideas - I mentioned the idea of there being no real thing as randomness - but also the process involves serendipity/synchronicity, existing within a creation [simulation of sorts] the idea of their being a collective mind [Planet Mind] and a possibly way forward in relation to connectivity between the individual and the PM through message generation and reviewing the data made available through the process as well as correlation with others who are interested in doing their own science re that.

I have done another GM since then, which I will share soon.
In a nut shell, the first message I interpret as follows;

The anchor point “I think it was an ambush or surprise attack” has to do with my understanding of the connecting between the collective mind and my own individual mind where I have doubts / where I have had doubts in the past.

The message generated is reassuring me that all is as it should be and is not to be regarded it's something distrustful but rather beneficial and benevolent so I'm getting reminded of the early days some 20 years ago where I first used a similar type of communications device in order to connect with a variety of personalities…including Specie Zeta Reticuli [The Greys] and the overall personality being the planet consciousness whom I called or referred to as Queen Bee.

Anunnaki compass is referring to one particular communications device I created many years ago, pictured below.
LOviqyZ.png

Further to that one can read a recent post on another forum I made regarding this, for more detail

Here is the link to that post;
The second anchor point is simply asking the question regarding masculinity and God. It speaks also about my songs and also refers to dolphins and whales’ perception how - they perceive things through sound - sounds echoing bouncing.

The comment on the delightful forum I am assuming for now is referring to this forum.

The “if you must believe” - this is referring that I can trust the process

“We oppose deception” comes from a line from the crabwood crop circle alien disc message - more on that later - the last part “in denial as like pyramid” is a kind of light hearted joke… in the Nile and of course pyramids referring to Egypt…but also have connotations with those mysteries and possible alien encounters with ancient human beings.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
10:12

[Shuffle List]

AP: Fire

Truth Seekers The Life Essence Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With

Watchful Fear intimidation distraction exploitation

Exact Science Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology

Conjecture necessarily precedes proof

AQAL https://integrallife.com/five-elements-aqal/

Who Knows What That Is Worth?

Human Imagination Has Consequences

I Will

Stone Age Spelling Significant Ignoring... State Of Being

Eternal Passion!

10:19

[SL]

AP: Through Device

You Are Provided For Quiet Co creation Not a Problem!

Innocent Inalienable Coherence Homeostasis

Duty Calls Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless

Duality.

One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret

The Arrival Movie Occupy Nature of The Holographic Universes

The Main Points on the Agenda

10:27

10:12

[Shuffle List]

AP: Fire

Fundamental elemental

Truth Seekers The Life Essence Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With

Watchful Fear intimidation distraction exploitation

Exact Science

Understanding common human dynamics enough to competently avoid falling for.

Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology

Wiremu is a character in a role-playing environment I created called “Around The Camp Fire

[fireside re AP]
Ax67CDF.png

Source

Musing On The Mystic

re fireside forum

Conjecture necessarily precedes proof

AQAL https://integrallife.com/five-elements-aqal/

shorthand for
“all quadrants

As in the Four Quadrants, which represent four basic dimensions of all individual holons: the interior and exterior of the individual and collective. These are designated as the Upper Left (interior-individual), Upper Right (exterior-individual), Lower Left (interior- collective), and Lower Right (exterior-collective). The quadrants correspond with “I,” “We,” “It,” and “Its,” which are often summarized as the Big Three: “I,” “We,” and “It/s.” The Big Three are correlated with, although not identical to, the value spheres of Art, Morals, and Science, and with Plato’s value judgments of the Good, the True, and the Beautiful. The 8 zones refer to the inside and outside of the four quadrants.

">quadrants, all levels
A level is a general measure of higher and lower. While the terms “structures,” “stages,” and “waves” are sometimes loosely used to refer to “levels,” each term has their own important nuances. Any specific level has an actual structure. Levels tend to unfold in a sequence and thus progress through stages. Finally, levels are not rigidly separated from each other but are rather fluid and overlapping waves. In short, levels are abstract measures that represent fluid yet qualitatively distinct classes of recurrent patterns within developmental lines. Some examples include egocentric, ethnocentric, worldcentric, planetcentric, and Kosmocentric

">levels, all lines
Relatively independent streams or capacities that proceed through levels of development. Howard Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligences is one example of the study of developmental lines. There is evidence for over a dozen developmental lines, including cognitive, moral, self-identity, aesthetic, kinesthetic, linguistic, musical, and mathematical. Integral Theory generally classifies these lines according to one of three types: cognitive lines (as studied by Jean Piaget, Robert Kegan, Kurt Fischer, etc.); self- related lines (e.g., morals, self-identity, needs, etc.); and capacities or talents (e.g., musical capacity, kinesthetic capacity, introspective capacity). Cognitive development is necessary but not sufficient for development in the self-related lines and appears to be necessary for most of the capacities.

">lines, all States of Consciousness
States are fleeting, temporary aspects of phenomena found in all four quadrants. In the Upper Left, for example, there are the three great natural states of waking, dreaming, and deep dreamless sleep; meditative states; and peak experiences (all of which can be accessed by virtually any level of development). Other examples of states include brain states in the Upper Right; cultural states (e.g., mass hysteria) in the Lower Left; and weather states in the Lower Right.

">states, all types
Horizontal styles available to any developmental level within the quadrants. Examples of types include Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, masculine and feminine in the Upper Left; body types in the Upper Right; cultural types in the Lower Left; and types of biomes in the Lower Right.

">types”

[watch short 8min video at above link]

Who Knows What That Is Worth?

Human Imagination Has Consequences

I Will

[states of consciousness in regard to awakening processes.]

Stone Age Spelling Significant

[fireside re AP – stone age humans story-telling around fireside – spelling =writing re stone age = pictographs = first form of writing/story-telling with etched symbols

Ignoring... State Of Being

Focus on survival rather than ability to invest time and effort into time consuming intelligent pursuit of life's deeper questions

Eternal Passion!

Last edited:

[SL]

AP: Through Device

Device includes any material form

You Are Provided For Quiet Co creation Not a Problem!

The Team indicating co-creative interaction

Innocent Inalienable Coherence Homeostasis

Homeostasis is the tendency towards a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.

Inalienable mentioned twice in recent GMs – checked list for double entry of the word – only one entry.

Inalienable = not subject to being taken away or given away from
Duty Calls Fun...Work...But Fun Nonetheless

Duality.

One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret

The Arrival Movie Occupy Nature of The Holographic Universes

The movie speaks to interaction between two types of intelligent entity [human and non-human] and use of complex symbolism as a device of communication.

The Main Points on the Agenda

10:27

6:17
AP: Level
Do A=6
Calculate word based on A=6…Z=156
Level=336
Words that equal the same number;
Induce
Three
Cult
Light
Mess
This
Level
Hush!
Recipe
Equal
Because
Will
Be Born
Why
Agreeable
Wise

The Life Essence Mind-Filters Watchful
The Human Brain The Evolution of Morals An Exam The Science of Spirituality
Beckoning Places Which Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence
Making Up Stories Tempting Vision GOD is not an elitist.
Toward a Science of Consciousness A Meeting Place In The Night Sky
The Thalamocortical System
That Is Empower The Inner Empire The Devil Ye Know
Big
6:33

Randomize 336 list https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/

“This Be Born Induce Agreeable Three

Mess Wise Why Hush!

Recipe Level

Light Because Cult Equal Will”

Line MG selections

The Life Essence