Harvey Weinstein and P Diddy are some of the latest celebs that are accused of being sexual deviants. I've heard so many stories about these celebs and others trying to groom and/or sexually exploit men, women, and children. I think this is probably more widespread than what's public.

My theory on these sexual deviants in Hollywood is that they like abusing their power or exerting it, except that they do it in a perverse way by trying to get others under their control in a sexual way. So they resort to sexually exploiting or taking advantage of those that are under them. Their usual targets of choice are probably those that are less fortunate, or those who are working for them and want to progress, and yes, these guys will even take advantage of those that are innocent or even virgins, like the underage girls and perhaps boys, as well.

Regarding Weinstein:
Together, the allegations indicate that Weinstein may have abused his power on a variety of fronts over decades, and identify a pattern of behavior in which Weinstein often invited women to hotels for “business meetings,” only to make sexual advances against their will. Most of the women Weinstein allegedly targeted were young and had little institutional power, and they say they were afraid to speak out afterward for fear that he would ruin their careers.
Source: Vox

Now, while the allegations are shocking, they are sadly familiar - the story of a man accused of abusing his power to extract sexual favors from women. But there's a different element of the story that we want to highlight now - about men experiencing abuse. Today, The Washington Post reports on men who say that Weinstein bullied and even physically attacked them. Actors Terry Crews and James Van Der Beek both tweeted about being the targets of inappropriate sexual conduct by unnamed entertainment executives.

MARTIN: So turning back to the Weinstein story, Terry Crews tweeted about his fear of being - quote, unquote - "ostracized" if he pursued any further action against an executive that he said groped him last year. James Van Der Beek - when he said he'd been groped many times as a young actor, tweeted that, quote, "there's a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome." And hearing these men talk about this, it sounds, as you said, you know, very similar to what the women said, which is that they felt like, if I speak up, then I'm going to pay the price for this.
Source: https://www.npr.org/2017/10/15/5579...s-grow-male-victims-of-sexual-abuse-speak-out

DO you think this is widespread in Hollywood? I wouldn't be surprised seeing how Jeffrey Epstein was friends with so many people in power and we know Epstein's history.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
Wow, okay, very important subject.

Yes, Hollywood is bad. Wall Street may be just as bad. Hopefully not. Hopefully, there’d be some info in which we could honestly say, no, Wall Street is at least 5 years ahead as far as best practice and getting a handle at responding to executives who abuse.

Jeffrey Epstein’s real business may have been blackmail —

Donald Trump

Bill Clinton

Bill Gates

Prince Andrew

I think I’ve read that all 4 of these guys and many more hung out with Epstein, at least somewhat. The one that really hurts is Bill Gates.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgnosticBoy
There are a lot of conspiracy theories out there. Although that all of them are proven true, but you have to wonder if there's some validity to them given the high celebs that have been caught and/or accused.

they like abusing their power or exerting it, except that they do it in a perverse way by trying to get others under their control in a sexual way
I like BDSM, in terms of fantasy and role-play.

I used to feel very guilty when I was in my 20s, and I tried to concentrate on “nice” fantasies and build these up. Then I kind of decided that fantasies are just fantasies. And there is this romantic poet who wrote “Tyger, Tyger, burning bright . .” which I took to mean, make friends with the dark side of yourself.

And most of all, learning that 30% of human beings have some level of interest in BDSM.

If someone is interested, “sub space,” “topping from bottom,” and multiple endorphin rushes from impact play are not bad places to start reading about and learning. The Internet has a lot of info, maybe even too much. You also have to do your own thinking of course. :)

I like BDSM, in terms of fantasy and role-play.

I used to feel very guilty when I was in my 20s, and I tried to concentrate on “nice” fantasies and build these up. Then I kind of decided that fantasies are just fantasies. And there is this romantic poet who wrote “Tyger, Tyger, burning bright . .” which I took to mean, make friends with the dark side of yourself.

And most of all, learning that 30% of human beings have some level of interest in BDSM.

If someone is interested, “sub space,” “topping from bottom,” and multiple endorphin rushes from impact play are not bad places to start reading about and learning. The Internet has a lot of info, maybe even too much. You also have to do your own thinking of course. :)
I think there is a dominance/submissive dynamic going on with my point. However, I think a big difference is how the dominant or influential position is able to get the other person to participate. The Harvey Weinsteins and Epstein cases involve 'exploitation'. They groom, they entice, and basically prey on the desperate or on those who would look up to them (kids, their workers, immigrants, etc)., and they take advantage of that from there. Some and probably most would say the latter is a creepy way for BDSM to play out.

Edit: When someone is exploited, although they have to consent, but is it really that when they are constantly pressured/manipulated into doing it? I think this is why some victims come out later on because when they look bad and understand what happened, they realized that they were preyed upon.

Last edited:
Some and probably most would say the latter is a creepy way for BDSM to play out
I agree. The behavior of these persons is abusive and unnecessary. It’s also crappy BDSM. Which might sound like a strange argument, but it’s so much better if you have an enthusiastic co-adventurer. :)

My goal in sharing is to help keep the discussion real, and not merely goody two-shoes as these kind of discussions can slide into.

Although you’ve kept the discussion good so far, and I compliment you.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgnosticBoy