Multicolored Lemur

Atheist / Agnostic
Nov 23, 2021

“In a recent poll by South Carolina Policy Council, a conservative think tank, half of the respondents who had a "very positive" view of Donald Trump don't want him to run and don't think he can win.”

“For some she is neither appealing to Mr Trump's loyal supporters nor sufficiently distancing herself from him to appeal to those who want to move on.”

Or maybe that plays the other way.

And maybe Gov. Haley can appeal to plenty large enough percentages of both “Trump again” and “time to move on” Republican voters.

Last edited:

“Of the SC [South Carolina] voters who viewed Biden very favorably, 38% still said America would be better off if neither Biden nor Trump were elected in 2024.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, similar results regarding Biden.

“For some she is neither appealing to Mr Trump's loyal supporters nor sufficiently distancing herself from him to appeal to those who want to move on.”
I view this as being a bad thing. Me thinks she should just be herself and offer sensible policy. Too much politics is based on the perception of things and that invites people to be disingenuous, imo.

“Of the SC [South Carolina] voters who viewed Biden very favorably, 38% still said America would be better off if neither Biden nor Trump were elected in 2024.”
I was expecting a higher percentage for Biden. I'm betting that percentage would change and if the same respondents compared Biden and Trump to the other candidates that are running.