K9ACOLeeJet

Feb 25, 2023
Hello, I'm here to sort of debate the non existence of a god. I wasn't raised any particular religion altho parents were Jewish. I was supposed to go to Hebrew classes with my brother who was there to learn Hebrew. Well I collected all the football players on the walk to the temple and we'd play in the empty lot across the street. I wouldn't allow my younger brother to go because I was afraid they'd figure out I didn't go. When it came time for his bar mitzvah my parents found out he wasn't going to classes, knew NO Hebrew and they had to hire a tutor. My claim to fame.
I'm what I consider old. I mostly spent my life doing art, writing and raising German shepherds. I never bred any but one litter of Lhasas then I was done. I lived in NH most of my life then spent 10 yrs in FL (scary state) then moved here to TN. I was way wrong they are actually joining the rest ofd the world and allowing Sunday sales of alcohol. Like 25yrs after everyone else. It's like stepping back in time bubba and the only good news is having influx of people moving south who aren't filled with religious fervor. I may have to get drunk and swing a bottle of Jack on a Sunday afternoon just for the heck of it. I will not drive i promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
Welcome K9!

I mostly spent my life doing art, writing and raising German shepherds
All cool hobbies! I love dogs but I feel that I don't have the time to give them attention.

I look forward to seeing you in the discussions and debates!

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
When it came time for his bar mitzvah my parents found out he wasn't going to classes, knew NO Hebrew and they had to hire a tutor. My claim to fame.
That’s funny. It would be one thing if he knew only a little Hebrew. But the fact that he knew NO Hebrew. I bet the parental units were none too pleased! 😜

then moved here to TN and talk about scary, they are now debating stopping alcohol use or sales. YES a dry state
Bizarro.

You’d think Prohibition would be such a big cultural memory.

======

I guess we can get into it. Yes, I think alcohol is a crappy drug, much worse than marijuana. I mean, just tracking down domestic violence as one major thread of harm.

But at the end of day, probably smart ways of limiting harms [such as requiring bars to let people park overnight]

Reactions: K9ACOLeeJet