Gives me a better idea who I am communicating with.
If you were expecting someone popular, then I'm sorry to disappoint you.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work are you into now? Anything that you'd want to do more of, like going back into counselling perhaps?

I know personally, I don't want to work with anyone that has to be committed to a psychiatric facility. I'd rather work with more milder cases like helping people with their marital relationships. I'm also curious about polyamory. I wouldn't try it myself but I just like studying the dynamics of those types of relationships. These relationships were also common in the Bible.

Reactions: notsuretobehonest
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work are you into now? Anything that you'd want to do more of, like going back into counselling perhaps
I've never counselled. I didn't finish the course. I'm a humble school janitor now. Mentally I have more time on my hands. Guess I have regret I couldnt handle pressure any more. Anxiety was the winner.

I've never counselled. I didn't finish the course. I'm a humble school janitor now. Mentally I have more time on my hands. Guess I have regret I couldnt handle pressure any more. Anxiety was the winner.
Well you have a lot of good insight so I appreciate your contributions. You've also asked some good questions in this thread and elsewhere which gets people thinking!

I hope you enjoy the debates here. I think once I get more of a presence on YouTube and some other places, then more people will find out about this place and make it more entertaining! :)

Reactions: notsuretobehonest