A member made a recommendation for profile posts to be visible on the home page to help boost engagement. I thought that was a nice idea since it can be used like a Twitter feed for everyone to see. Members can post anything interesting, like recently I posted on my profile that I was watching Stranger Things. The default set up for the forum is that profile posts could only be seen if someone clicked on your profile. But with the new set up, now everyone can see your profile posts by going to the home page (and of course they can also see it by clicking on your profile).

The only issue is that some members may want their profile posts to be seen only by friends or those they follow. There's an option for that. Just sign in and click on your username > click on privacy > change the setting under the "View your details on your profile page" section to "members only" or "people you follow". If the selected option is left as "all visitors", then any guest and forum member can view your profile posts in the home page.

Reactions: bbyrd009