I'm granting members 1 article that they can post in the articles section. To qualify, you would just have needed to be a forum member before March 25, 2022 and have at least 10 posts by that time. There's no time limit so you can email me your article this week or in a year or two (assuming my site is still up). The articles should offer an agnostic point of view on a topic or at least integrate some of the themes of the forum, like open-mindedness, non-partisanship, and freethinking. This guideline is also posted on the Article section or down below:

This section of the forum will host articles that are in line with the themes of the forum. The articles can be on any topic that is covered on the forum (religion, politics, science, etc).

Here are the eligible members:
1. AJ
2. Honest-ism
3. MarkD
4. Mr. Johnson
5. Muckah
6. Multicolored Lemur
7. notsuretobehonest
8. Swami V. Ānanda
9. TracyRN
10. William

11. thatquietchick (I'll sneak her in eventhough she has 9 posts, but they are some very good posts!)
12. 2Dbunk

PM me when you have completed your article and I'll give you access to post it privately on the forum. I'll then review it to make sure it meets the basic guidelines, and it gets posted after clearing that step.

Last edited:
Hi 2Dbunk, welcome to the forum.

I meant the terms to be more narrow, as in not just being a member before April 25 but also having 10 posts by that time . I'm changing the wording now but I'll add you on to the list of members getting that gift once you reach 10 posts.

I look forward to your contributions!