Here are some highlights from the Republican presidential primary debate that happened last night. I think Ramaswamy made some of the strongest points.

Donald Trump was once again a no show. I don't know how long he thinks he can go on without debating. Then again, his poll numbers show he's still in the lead among his Republican competitors.

Feel free to share any highlights and your reactions.

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
I think Ramaswamy made some of the strongest points.
I disagree with you here. For example, he said:

Vivek Ramaswamy:

“Start with zero as the baseline and then ask what’s actually necessary. 75% headcount reduction? Yes, that is severe. In the number of federal employees in the Washington DC bureaucracy.”

You’re not going to get this through Congress, not even close. And, it would be too jarring to the economy even if you could.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
I think Ramaswamy made some of the strongest points.
I disagree with you here. For example, he said:

Vivek Ramaswamy:

“Start with zero as the baseline and then ask what’s actually necessary. 75% headcount reduction? Yes, that is severe. In the number of federal employees in the Washington DC bureaucracy.”

You’re not going to get this through Congress, not even close. And, it would be too jarring to the economy even if you could.
75% cut in federal jobs is extreme. In general, I'm sure we can find places to reduce government, but it seems some Republican candidates want to gut entire federal agencies, like the IRS.

Ramaswamy is not in line with my thinking 100% but he stood out to me because of his novel (and hopefully open-minded) thinking on some issues. I'd like to see him paired with a seasoned politician though, just to make some of his views more practical. Still waiting on all of the potential candidates on the Democrat side to come out. It's as if they don't want to challenge an incumbent president from their party.