I can't wait. California Governor Gavin Newsom will debate Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Here you have a staunch Democrat from a blue state debating a Trump-like Republican from a red state. The two are polar opposites. The debate will take place on November 30, hosted by Fox News.

At first, I thought Sean Hannity was joking about this debate, but no joke, it's real! Multiple sources report that it will take place.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and California Gov. Gavin Newsom will take part in a televised 90-minute debate moderated by Fox News' Sean Hannity on Nov. 30, the network announced Monday.

The debate will air on Hannity's namesake show from Georgia, though a specific location in the key battleground state remains "to be determined," Fox News said in a news release.

"I look forward to the opportunity to debate Gavin Newsom over our very different visions for the future of our country," DeSantis said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

DeSantis, who is running for the Republican nomination for president, often takes aim at Newsom on the campaign trail, painting California as a failing liberal antithesis to his home state, Florida.
- NBC

Last edited:
It happened last night on 11/30/2023

Here are some highlights...

Fox News...
(started watching around 2:10)

I'm looking for the full debate...Found one!