and prove that anyone can do it
I might be wrong, but I’m remembering that you voted for Trump in 2016, but will never vote for him again. Am I remembering this right?

I think a lot of people who voted for him expected him to settle down and become a normal president. He didn’t.

And he didn’t stand with and champion the ordinary, excluded American. It was all about himself.

And then he met totally private with Putin. As if Putin had and has something over him ? ! ?

On the positive side of the ledger . . .

I would scan documents exactly like Trump, and I hope you would, too! 1st and last page sounds like a plan!

When Trump was going to have our military leave Syria, he reversed course without a lot of mess or fuss. A lot of presidents have really struggled with this.

People talk about President Harry Truman being plain-spoken or about President Ronald Reagan bring the “great communicator.” Trump may be better than either one.

Interesting video report of the increase in Chinese migrants crossing the US Southern border...
NBC news

What stood out to me was the reasons the migrants mentioned. Apparently, China's economy and job market took a big hit because of all of the covid lockdowns, at least according to one migrant. So some migrants are leaving China for those economic reasons. Also, there are human smugglers that seem to be advertising through social media for Chinese migrants to come to America.

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur