07:10

07:04

AP:
Sensory Data Quality

Significant

The Development of

The One GOD With Many Names

The Future Creates the Present

This signifies that the development of a God requires many mediums re sensory data and quality and that this data allows the developing god to have many different personalities all reaching into their particular experience – experience requires data from as many sources as possible.

The data eventually allows the developing god to not only predict what kind of a future it wants but to envision it so clearly that the present is created re that purpose.

Couple

The Christchurch EQ

Realise

Indifference

Add that to such things as natural disasters and this itself does not affect the outcome of the future creating the past

Dogs

Differences

From indifference to differences – Dog= God backwards – most recent thing I did re dogs was post this cartoon on another forum yesterday.
Z0s414y.png

Re: Just For Giggles.

Post #1032
Post by William » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness Doc

Open document “Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness”– random select;

You cannot have it both ways.

[Replying to post 168 by The Tanager]

When I read your reply I thought to myself, "this person is saying pretty much the same as I am, but because his belief in GOD-consciousness being separate from all other consciousness, he expresses his argument as if we are speaking of different things."

Your addition in arguing perfection, free will and logic from the limited human perspective - while interesting - are not following what I have already written about regarding the theology I support as being the most likely truth.

Quote:
I said why I don't think they logically fit together. Repeating your view about aspects, things, processes, etc. won't change my mind. You've got to directly engage what is wrong about my critique.

Well I am not engaging with you in order that through this exchange you might 'change your mind.' There is a whole ongoing process set up for that, called 'afterlife'.

Quote:
The main thrust of the theology I am espousing is that GOD can be whole AND separate (experience a sense of separation) within Its creations simultaneously.

Quote:
But that is logically contradictory. Something cannot be both whole and non-whole at the same time. It violates the law of non-contradiction. How is this not a logical contradiction?

PART ONE.

In relation to your own theology regarding something being created from nothing, how can you state one as a 'logical contradiction' while supporting the other, which is really the logical contradiction?

Quote:
The way you seemed to me to try to get around this was to say that it's not truly contradictory; it only appears contradictory from my perspective and that if I only had GOD's perspective I'd see GOD is only whole.

But it isn't what I have been saying. You won't somehow have 'GODs perspective' simply by learning to understand you are an aspect of GOD-Consciousness rather a consciousness created from GOD through an independent (from GOD) source which doesn't exist as anything but can nonetheless be used to create something.

What a change of personal perspective [re self identity] allows for is the potential for one to begin to understand GODs perspective and in that, understanding of all things being of GOD, and all consciousness being of GOD, the perception of separation diminishes accordingly.

Each individual who would do this is one less individual who does not, thus contributes to the wholeness reintegration.

One can deny ones relationship with GOD in this regard, as a child might with a parent, but the parent (in this case) will always see the child as an aspect of itself which will not be forced to change its mind if it does not want to.

Galactic Encompassment

Apocalypse

“uncover, disclose, reveal.”

waemAZW.jpg

It is a slippery path of snake-oil.

The Devil Ye Know

Cultural Based Theology

Ectogenesis

1. (chiefly in science fiction) the development of embryos in artificial conditions outside the uterus.
This ties in with ET - terraforming/seeding planets

You Are Watched Over

As Well As That

The Blank-Slate Borderlines

Galaxy

The Screen

Presence

No Doubt about It

Too

This has to do with my understanding that we exist within the mind of a GOD and the universe is imaged onto the mind=screen of said entity and we experience it as real.
It is speaking most directly to omnipresence.

The Moment

Small Steps

The Kingdom of God on Earth in this universe

07:10

Last edited:
Reactions: Swami V. Ānanda
4:31

AP:
For The Best Results

Three Dimension Printing

Laws Rules and Appropriates

To Know

Slowly and Surely

Sovereignty

Who Knows What That Is Worth?

How to Bruise a Ghost

Howdy!

Who Knows Who?

Cast Shadows Of Your Own

Somewhere

The Overarching

Perception

Asking Google

Well Its A Start

Eat Sceptics For Lunch

Try Different Methods

The Wider Reality

Hide This

Attached

WingMakers Medium

Anterior Commissure

A Judgmental System

Create Your Own Spirit Ship

The Same Information

William and QueenBee

The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing

Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self

The Devil Ye Know

Under The Watchful Eye of Human Science

The Dizzying Heights of Intellectually Honest Conversations

Entheogen

Being Born

4:44

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
4:31
AP:
For The Best Results

Three Dimension Printing

Laws Rules and Appropriates

To Know

Slowly and Surely

Sovereignty

Who Knows What That Is Worth?

This speaks to our reality and how we deal with it as human beings.

How to Bruise a Ghost

Howdy!

Who Knows Who?

Cast Shadows Of Your Own

This is connected to that experience. One can 'bruise' an eternal spirit/soul/ghost if one places that ghost into machinery-form [biological in our case] in a way which can remove all previous memory of ever existing.
"Howdy!" Literally "Welcome to the machine!"

Furthermore we are separate from knowing one another's thoughts - as we are consciously mostly completely individualized by the nature of the human form and do not know one another as a consequence.
Solution - take advantage of the opportunity to become ones own making, rather than be the shadow of someone else's making.

Somewhere

The Overarching

Perception

Therein one attains a semblance of understanding the greater reality of the collective like-minded and closer to the knowledge of The Mind Behind creation.

Asking Google

Well Its A Start

The Overarching Perception operates in a similar manner to how we each use search engines through the internet.. The internet is modelled upon this overarching perception of reality but is infantile compared.

Eat Sceptics For Lunch

Try Different Methods

Always... :)

The Wider Reality

Hide This

Attached

WingMakers Medium

Anterior Commissure

A Judgmental System

This speaks of older material I was exposed to and which helped me to come to the fixed conclusion that an invisible reality vaster than our own, exists.
However, I left that material behind because it was still based within judgment and I need to learn how to see reality without judgement.

Create Your Own Spirit Ship

The Same Information

William and QueenBee

This is essential the 'ship' in which I 'sail' through the mysterious 'seas' of this current reality experience - my allegence is with the Spirit of The Earth whom I regard as a real, living entity and of which we are all related and to which we are all connected - mostly on a subconscious level - but this need not have to be the case.

The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing

Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self

Exactly

The Devil Ye Know

Reference to this in previous posts in this thread appear to be calling 'the devil you know' as being the same as 'the reality you are currently experiencing'.

Under The Watchful Eye of Human Science

The Dizzying Heights of Intellectually Honest Conversations

Entheogen

Being Born

This itself reminds me mostly of Terence McKenna and his compelling arguments for 'the greater invisible overarching reality" experienced through plant-drugs. Awakening [being born] intellectually to knowledge of a vaster reality.
I have not done those types of drugs before, as my approach to the same reality took a different route.

4:44

Yes - sometimes we forget that humor has its role to play in counteracting the seriousness.

In the case of its placement in the Generated Message, the cartoon shows a deeper serious side of human beings re history and warring - [arguing/debating et al] as something akin to the cartoon of the dogs on the moon - humans have yet to see the funny side and I supposed that until they do - they will continue in their serious-as-**** arguing....until the consequence of such seriousness becomes irreversible.
Arguing differences to such extent, never ends well for either side...

10:35

Shuffle ComList.

AP:
Truth Seekers

Pause 10:40

Resume: 10:46

God/Source/Home

Further

What Does It Mean

Music

Aye...A name I call myself. :)

Lurking Like Shadows

On The Other Hand...

No Doubt about It

First Things First

Get Comfortable

The blurry line of the neutral zone

Concomitant

The Story of Cadriel

Treasure To Find

Other Ways of Using Your Lists

Panpsychist

In The Spirit These Were Given

Integrate

AUM

Exploring

The School of Hard Knocks With Benefits.

Sleeping Dragon

Exhibit

Family

YHWH

Mythology

Penetrate

The Gem

Before The Beginning

Secret

Apparent Contradictions in Relation to Biblical Beliefs

Shuffle Comlist:

AP:
Stay

The Cave of Origins

10Q

An Ancient Truthful Wisdom

Superstition

The Celestine Prophecy

Fine Line

T-Shirts

Motivating

Glow Softly

Fair Dinkum

Objectives

Enfold

Like a Well Oiled Machine

Incantation

Attitude

Sustainability

Copenhagen Interpretation

Baleful

A Judgmental System

The Solar System

Keep an Eye On

Milky Way Mother

Being aware of Human Control Dramas

The Physical Universe

The Dawning of The Universe

10:56

My overall feeling as this message was being generated was a post I had just made on another debate forum, where I wrote:

by William
Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:32 pm

[Replying to TRANSPONDER in post #97]

The quicker way to say that is "God" is the "Life" - and more comprehensively, the consciousness which experiences the nature of the Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation [HERS] and learns through said experience of that nature, ways in which to 'make the experience easier' and thus morals evolve through the natural course of nature unfolding re consciousnesses involvement within said nature.

That way, the 'gap' is filled...

10:35

AP:
Truth Seekers

Attention

God/Source/Home

Further

What Does It Mean

What it means has to do with the core-essence of being - even of the individuate human - how 'far' is 'God'? Only as far as ones breath is from ones self.

Music

Aye...A name I call myself. :)

Lurking Like Shadows

Re sound creating the universe - perhaps even sung into existence. :) the concept lurks...

On The Other Hand...

No Doubt about It

I suppose singing something into existence is more theatrical :)

First Things First

Get Comfortable

The blurry line of the neutral zone

Where Agnosticism meets with Atheism and Theism

Concomitant
a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.

The Story of Cadriel

Treasure To Find

Human families and their histories...

Other Ways of Using Your Lists

For example, how the history of humanity intertwines to give us a more detailed picture ...

Panpsychist

A person who holds the doctrine or belief that everything material, however small, has an element of individual consciousness.

In The Spirit These Were Given

Integrate

AUM

AUM = Absolute Unbounded Manifold

Exploring

The School of Hard Knocks With Benefits.

Sleeping Dragon

Exhibit

Family

Another name for "QueenBee" the overall consciousness re the planet Earth - the Earth Entity which incorporates all consciousness on the planet.

YHWH

Mythology

Penetrate

The Gem

Before The Beginning

This speaks to the consciousness being placed within the planet before life on earth subsequently evolved.

Secret

Apparent Contradictions in Relation to Biblical Beliefs

Shuffle Comlist:

AP:
Stay

The Cave of Origins

Primordial

10Q
10Q – shorthand for “Thank You” "Thanks all the ancestors'

An Ancient Truthful Wisdom

Superstition

a widely held but irrational belief in supernatural influences, especially as leading to good or bad luck, or a practice based on such a belief.

Some of what was passed down was incorrect.

The Celestine Prophecy

Fine Line

T-Shirts

Motivating

Glow Softly

Walk the Talk carefully…some advertising shouts too loudly…

Fair Dinkum

Objectives

Enfold

Re AP’s “Truth-Seekers Stay” go with what is proven and continue in that fashion

Like a Well Oiled Machine

Incantation

Attitude

Sustainability

Re AP’s “Truth-Seekers Stay” be aware and prayerful/spell-casting and sustain that motivation

Copenhagen Interpretation
Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics
Baleful

A Judgmental System

The Solar System

Keep an Eye On

Milky Way Mother

Being aware of Human Control Dramas

The Physical Universe

The Dawning of The Universe

This lead to this:

10:56

Last edited:
Message in a Message.

ANCHOR POINTS TO DATE:

Fire

Through Device

Level

Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality'

Sensory Data Quality

For The Best Results

Truth Seekers

Stay

To fire something is to make its shape a fixture - as in clay. This is a fundamental purpose of the reality experience we are having in this universe.
The shape is the form of "human" is specific to the function. That is the device through which examining the question pf objective morality can be achieved in regard to the overall form [universe] the human form resides within.
The data of experience through the human forms senses is processed for quality and quality is determined in regard to the truth being sought and sorted.

My comment on the above:
[No easy task.
That is the nature of the Universe re Humans.]

More to follow...