This is indicative of actual justice
Honest attempts at scrubbing up

SCLx14+last LE per shuffle

Machine Learning - Select - Transferring your awareness - Sound holographically organized to make things look real - F4 - What Is Within Is Without, Equal - Born again - Therein one finds congruency. - Inside the workings of intelligence - Living their forefather's conflict - The non-Judgmental Algorithm - DarkestDarkness - The Four Human Power Houses - The Body of God

RSP = 2xSCL + re + P&P + last LE

AP= Optimum Health Appreciating The Simplest Explanations For Why We Are Here And What We Are Doing
GM The Body of God
Optimum Health Appreciating
Philo2
The Never Ending Story

A Sturdy Place
The Simplest Explanations For Why We Are Here And What We Are Doing
Adds Up To
Regarding
Translucent [allowing light, but not detailed shapes, to pass through; semi-transparent.]

William: Hints of the unseen, seen.

GM The Source of All Creation
Ultimate expression
Your place at the Fireside
We go through together
The Eternal Authority
The Communion Process.
Welcoming the Unwelcome
The places that scare you
Everything for a reason
Raise your frequency
Most folk need moderating.
Hints of the unseen, seen.

In depth: Focus 4
The Next step inwards is Focus 4 of consciousness. Once you have finished your physical world experience and have spent some time in F3 adjusting back to subjective reality again, you will at some point be ready to switch back to Primary Focus 4. F4 is where things really start getting interesting!

Once we engage with Focus 4, we become our 'Wider Selves'. I don't like using the term 'higher self' as you have no higher or lower self. You are you; it's just that you have focused your attention from your F4 perspective to a narrow F1 perspective for the purpose of experiencing the physical world.

When you engage F4, you are engaging your full perspective once again.

Those whose Primary Focus is F4 have no form at all. They exist as energy essences, or what we might call a point of consciousness. I can't really tell you how many people are resident in F4, but it is certainly a huge number in human terms.

I’m not sure how many people will remember the kids TV sci-fi series of about 30 years ago, or so. It was called Captain Scarlet and you had what were known as the Voice of the Mysterons.
They were these mysterious beings that would talk to you out of nowhere. Well, that’s a bit like how it is communicating with people who live within Focus 4.

So what's Focus 4 like? Well, you need to realise that F4 is nothing like F1, F2 or F3. It's unique. You phase into what feels like a huge interconnecting communications network. In a way it’s like plugging your computer into the Internet. But you are plugging your mind into an infinite network of other minds.
There is, of course, a LOT more to it than that. But in a nutshell that’s the simplest explanation I can come up with. While it is an exciting thing to do, I have to mention that it is not for the feint of heart, or for anyone who is not totally grounded in themselves mentally.

The “problem” you might say, is you can get to feeling like you have “lost your own mind”.
Thing is, we get so used to having only ourselves in mind. And communicating in this area is fully mind-to-mind. So what you do is merge your mind with another mind or minds (now multiple merging is really freaky, lol) and you communicate via thoughts, imagery, feelings, and so forth, in ways that are appropriate for the subject matter you are communicating about.

In a sense, though, it feels like someone is “invading” your mind, and the more egotistical parts of you may battle against it. With me it took about a hundred attempts before I became comfortable with the process.

The Graduates that Monroe talks about in his work about must surely be people who have adopted Focus 4 of consciousness as their Primary Focus. I can see no other explanation. I am also convinced that Monroe touched on Focus 4 quite a number of times during his experiences but for some reason the penny didn’t quite drop with him.
With me, it was my frustration in my attempts to go “beyond” F27 of his model that led me into the discovering of Focus 4 of consciousness. Not that I actually saw it as Focus 4 at that time. The label came later.

But it was obvious that the area was a completely different area to the Transition Area of focuses 23 through 27 of the Monroe model.

As I have said, there are many, many people resident within Focus 4. Pure energy essences you might call them, that you can tap into. These people are quite knowledgeable and do come across as kind of “god-like” you could say. But that’s only because they are subjective energy essences that exist primarily as a point of consciousness, so to speak.
When we each (for want of a better word) “complete” our current movement through consciousness, or as Monroe was saying “graduate”, we too will reside within Focus 4 solely as an energy essence, or a point of consciousness. This is simply part and parcel of adopting Focus 4 as your Primary Focus, instead of Focus 1 or Focus 3. But I guess people in the past have just misunderstood what’s what.

If I had come across Focus 4 before Freda and Harath (my guides) had given me a detailed briefing of what to expect, then even I could well have mistaken my interactions as some kind of communication with divine being(s). Because that’s precisely the way they come across.

They radiate a kind of energy that tends to turn you to emotional jelly. But they are not “gods” as such. The energy they radiate is merely a product of adopting Focus 4 as your primary focus. If any of us chose to do the same, we would radiate the same energetic signature. Well, that is what I am told. I won’t actually know until I try it myself, of course. :)

I should point out here that I have also discovered people in the Wider Reality who have adopted a kind of 'semi-F4' state; people in this state are kind of half in F4 and half out of it, so to speak. They can also come across as kind of 'god-like' if you come into contact them without knowing what's going on. Again, it's due to the energy signature.

The strange thing is, we actually are now resident as a point of consciousness within Focus 4. We have not in any way “left” Focus 4.

What we have done is to adopt a different Primary Focus for the purposes of our experience. You can imagine it as one continuum of consciousness that extends, like a telephoto lens, if you like, from Focus 4 through to Focus 1.

What we objectively view as “death” in subjective energy terms is an objective translation of the action of a person shifting their Primary Focus from Focus 1 to Focus 3. After your life within Focus 3 you, in a manner of speaking, die again, when you shift your Primary Focus from Focus 3 to Focus 4. And that completes your cycle, you could say.

Note: I have to be wary of using terms such as beginning or end, because when you are speaking within the context of Focus 4 these terms simply don’t exist. From the point of view of Focus 4, your life here is a movement that you initiate in consciousness for the purposes of your experience.

How Focus 4 fits in with the rest of our system:
As I have said before, we in our F4 states decided to create this physical universe (and lots of others besides), all for the purpose of allowing us varied opportunities for new experiences.

When it comes to setting up a physical world system like our physical universe, certain “supply lines” and “structures” have to be put into place.

Each physical world system has 3 basic areas of consciousness that ultimately “connect” to Focus 4. So the “main” area or ultimate creative source, is Focus 4.
This area is common to all the physical worlds that are “connected” to it. Focus 4 is what you might call an “umbrella” area, and the other 3 areas of each physical world within our system are “nested” within that overall umbrella.

So say you had Focus 4 and 100 physical-world realities. Note: there are actually an infinite number of other physical-world realities within our whole system. But here let us say there are just 100.

Each physical reality has a Focus 1, obviously, because physical reality is Focus 1. So there are 100 Focus 1’s, together with 100 Focus 2’s and 100 Focus 3’s. Each of these areas is nested within one Focus 4.

The best way of thinking of Focus 4 in my opinion, is to think of it as the ultimate creative source of all that exists within our entire system.
In other words, all the original plans, archetypes, models, etc., etc. of all the physical realities “connected” to Focus 4, are held within this area.

Focus 3 is a Transition Area that is reserved for people “returning” from their physical experience. People generally have to go through a period of shaking off all the belief constructs they brought into objective reality during their physical experience, to enable them to merge fully with the subjective reality of F4 again, at which point they can decide what to experience next.

Focus 3 also has sections that serve as what could be termed areas of our “collective unconscious” but for our purposes, thinking of it as a Transition Area will suffice.

The original archetypes held in Focus 4, that are to do with all the potential states and probabilities possible within our particular physical dimension, are “downloaded” into Focus 2.
What people then do is pick and choose whatever actions they fancy and “play” with them within their area of Focus 2.

Essentially, the action of doing this creates a pool of individual probabilities within Focus 2, and each person in question decides which of these probabilities to bring into objective reality, i.e. bring into Focus 1.

In other words, each individual creates their reality subjectively within Focus 2, and then they “insert” it into Focus 1 on an ongoing basis.

Please note: not all physical realities are built on the same basis. Not all physical realities, for example, incorporate emotions like we do. So the potential states and probabilities possible for other physical dimensions will naturally vary.
Therefore, each physical reality will have a correspondingly different set of potential states and probabilities “downloaded” into their Focus 2 area. But the ultimate source for all these potential states and probabilities is Focus 4.

The 4 areas of consciousness are NOT distinctly separate. They are intertwined immeasurably, and each area is associated with particular actions, explorations, and/or movements in consciousness; while being fully connected to, and interacting with, each of the other areas.

Above all, I would say that there are two humongous challenges in thinking associated with Focus 4 of consciousness, as follows:

1) It is an area of purely subjective reality. So nothing actually exists as an objective observable form. To feel your whole sense of 'body' totally disintegrate is not something you forget in a hurry. :) This is why I do not recommend beginners attempt Phasing to focus 4.
There are no 'dangers' don’t get me wrong. But the effects are mind blowing and I do not say this lightly. Seeing my whole physical life as a *concept* changed my outlook on life significantly overnight.
The notion of *concepts* is one that you will have to fully grasp in order to make headway in F4.

In F4, everything is to do with subjective concepts and F4 is the source of all concepts that eventually manifest in objective reality. You can decide to merge with the underlying subjective energy that forms the concept of anything you care to think of and experience being that thing, or more correctly, the concept of that thing.
You can experience being the concept of a flower, a rock, a cloud, an ant, or a human being. For the really adventurous, you can also experience more abstract concepts, like being a sound (this is fun!), or a day of the week - that's right, you can experience the concept of 'Tuesday'! There is no end of concepts that you can engage with - I told you it was freaky!

2) It is an area of simultaneous time, as opposed to linear time that we experience within this physical reality. So everything that is about to happen, has happened and is happening, is all happening at once within the same moment (within infinity everything happens an infinite number of times).
This means of course that there is no death, no beginning or ending: everything just IS. However at the same time, there is ever-expanding consciousness. Hey, it's hard to get your head around, but who said infinite reality and the prospect of ever expanding consciousness would be easy!

It's all part of the fun!

Ultimately, sampling F4 consciousness can be a very rewarding experience when you get it right. Because then all your Wider Self is laid open for you and you can revel in the excitement and the enjoyment of it all. Stand transfixed by the sheer awesomeness of it all. Find out who you truly are. Know there is no death. Know that life is just one continuous cycle of knowing that has always been. Know that there is only ever-expanding consciousness. Engage the concept of Infinity. Become that concept within Focus 4 and you will never be the same person again. Imagine the sheer ecstasy of a million orgasms all happening at once. Those are the kind of sensations Focus 4 gives you, and that’s just scratching the surface!
{SOURCE}

William: One story [the garden] was created which tried to "explain" our human predicament, and further on, another story was created in order to change the way in which we had been lead to believe in the "explanation" of our human predicament.

In that, there was no 'sin' by one human [Adam] against any God, which condemned all humans, in the first place and that is why it is equally easy to 'forgive humanity' through the act of one man's 'non-sin', that the story might have the effect of changing the path of humanity from one based in the destructive wretchedness guilt induces, to a more productive path which forgiveness induces.
______

As to call light the soul shall sing

SCLx7+last LE per shuffle

Peaceful Messiah - Nihilism - Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology - Learning - Spiritual practice - Enfold - Language

AP= Magicians Tell Your Story

6:21

GM: The Gist of The Message
Innocent Sovereign
Foundation
Patience
Language
Magicians
Start
Communicating
The Hamitic Hypothesis

William: A terrible milestone

GM: For the benefit of all beings
Like being pushed out from a stinky hole, can have one develop a bad self-complex
Tell Your Story
Big Gaps In Logic
Fine-structure Constant
Jump to Conclusions
When anyone calls for evidence, I assume that they are actually interested
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.

William: So Your Children got the wrong end of the stick as it were. Starting out as 'guilty' even that you saw them in a different light, you could not change their minds on the matter so easily that they would come around to seeing themselves in the same way You see them.

You were imaged as a wrathful God-Parent-Creator who detested "His" 'wayward' Children. That was the role bestowed upon you through the "Magicians" who did so in order to create the illusion they wanted in order to control said Children through controlling their minds with beliefs - beliefs which accounted for the predicament...for the pain and suffering the environment they were born into delivered - you became the punisher-parent in their minds and that - possibly - required a move from You, in order to turn around the misconception the Magicians had created, which the Children followed after, as their 'truth'.

GM: Exactly
"Wanting to change the rules making more complicated rather than keeping things simple."
You Are Nobodies Victim Ever.
The Law
Everything Gets Old
The Sub Hierarchy
The Wisdom of Foresight
Strength of Soul
The Hamitic Hypothesis
Make It Real
The Art of Discovering The Secrets of The Fathers House
Freemasonry
Spiritual Food
Union

William: So you work with what is available, and do so quietly behind the scenes...going along with the activities your Children bring about, knowing that no actual eternal harm can or will befall them...give them their feet to stride where they will, while at the same time, nudge them in the direction which enables their eventual reconnection with You.

GM: Ikigai [your 'reason for being. ' 'Iki' in Japanese means 'life,' and 'gai' describes value or worth.]
Open Hearted
Everything/All
Study
"There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action."
Discussing the Data
Your Higher Purpose

William: From the link;
Essentially messages are means of communicating information through sound, and the written word is one means of codifying sound in order to create written messages.

This shows that sound is the means by which human minds interact and the use of vocal chords to achieve this and the codifying of those sounds into language and language into symbols [word-strings] and the symbols into numerical values, shows evidence of being organized, which in turn casts doubt upon the belief that we exist within a mindless chaotic universe.
The evidence points to the universe as not being an accident of mindless happenstance, but rather, the universe is a purposeful mindful event.

William: The environment simply looks as if it were chaotic due to its rather large size compared to Your Children's rather limited perception of it - due to their rather small size within it...That the environment itself has Mindfulness - aka - another name to know You by - need not be assumed to being 'supernatural' any more than Human beings having minds is not considered in that manner.

The mind is no more 'supernatural' than the matter. They are completely one and the same.

GM: All Information Is Channelled.
We don't have to say we are 'this' or 'that' in order to put practice to Love
Which
In The Flow
The Return of Christ
Union
Standstill Contemplate
"The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner..."
Belief Helps Cause Separation

William: Such as the belief that we are all guilty of sin against our Parent.

GM: Vagitus [the crying or screaming of any baby or small child.]
Magicians
Fine Line
Husband
Your Higher Purpose
The "Wind Woman" of your dream experience

William: So it may have been that the "Magicians" were only expressing their own misunderstanding - like how a Parent tells a story around the fireside... before books were developed...word of mouth as explanations to questions which Children ask.
The Parent - having no sure answer - does the best she can under the circumstances, and these stories take on a life of their own ['magically'] and in doing so, opportunity is seen therein as to how to use the beliefs the stories induce in the Children as a means to direct the Children in the manner that parental figureheads prescribe as 'the best outcome for the magicians to maintain their positions of power and influence over the minds of those Children' even if that means many of those Children will be worse off for that.

GM: Finishing What Was Started
"The evidence supports the idea that Theism is the better position for a human to place themselves."
Belief Helps Cause Separation
I'm Okay With That
Is There
"True randomness does not exist"
Being reborn
Logos – word reason plan
Brave
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else”
Strengthen your boundaries
A GOD in The Making
Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah?
The Big Shift Quest

6:56

Now that nut is cracked, what next?

SCLx11+last LE per shuffle

Empower The Inner Empire - viewtopic.php?p=1068197#p1068197 - Digging deep - The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing - Monetary - GOD - We All Like To Play Games - Contentment - Grounding - Interpretation is secondary to the process

AP= Strength/Strong Avatar

7:31

GM: Strength/Strong
Go Within and Find That Place
Like With
OOBE

To what end exactly?
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.

You can look me in the mirror - catch my eye and make me shiver Touch me where it hurts the most - right into the Ghost - in the Machine
OOBE
Standstill Contemplate

Reform/Refine
Crown chakra
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.
Read/Book/Story
Enflame Emotions
Receive
Anchors aweigh
A rats nest of envy greed and vicious power plays
*Wink*
Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self
Our Neutral Ground

William: Pirates! Attempting to understand the nature of the outer reality...there is little to appreciate in that regard. It is what it is but it is not that attractive to me...
Shifting my attention to the inner empire appears to be the better option...

GM: Noetics [a branch of metaphysics concerned with the study of mind as well as intellect.]
A measured step
...Standstill Contemplate
What Jesus Messaged
Union
Connecting The Dots
Our Neutral Ground
Merging with the data
The Roles
Multidimensional Beingness
Discover

Beckoning
I Spy With My Eye
Tabula Rasa
Dreaming
Author
Astral Guides
Discover
Keeping Things In Perspective
The past and the future are moments of 'now' - to deny they have no bearing on this moment, is counter-productive
Strength is required
Face To Face
Whereabouts
Culture
Evaluating
The Sub Hierarchy
For Your Greater Enjoyment

The Science of Spirituality
Dreamed Up By Yours Truly
Apocalypse [to reveal]
Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact
For Your Greater Enjoyment
To create more and more consciousness?
Go within
Delightful Anticipation
EZPZ
Communication Techniques
Study

7:43

Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith

SCLx9+last LE per shuffle
The Grey Area - Toward a Science of Consciousness - To - Sexual - That'll Be The Day - Reflection - Focused Individual - Gibberish - Incendiary

AP= Integrity The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.

6:24

GM: Integrity
The Life Essence
Cosmic Self

The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.
Persevere
Earth Mother

Time Does Not Exist Within an Eternal Reality.
Cosmic Self
Conceivable
Eternity

Inclinations
Ask And It Will Be Given
Go slow
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
What is the situation we have here
Earth Mother
Perception
Extraterrestrial
We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...

The Language of Innocence
Influence
Attitude
Eternity
Doorway
We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there.
Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah?
Ideals
Remaining Unbiased
Pulse
Nurture You

We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...
The Light in The Dark Everyone a great spark every one of us all here together
A New Perspective

Nurture You
Heaven on Earth
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known

...it is part of the recipe of a full authentic human experience...
A New Perspective
Dream Come True
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look
Searching For The Truth

Carrier Identity
Living with your heart wide open
Smarter
Following Your Intuition
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known
The Third Eye
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...
"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."

Of The Human Being
Contemplation
William
Searching For The Truth
It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Letting Go
Dig deep
Challenge
Life Carriers

"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."
Coherence
The fire from within
Epigenetic Memories [relating to or arising from]
Little Bird

Little Bird
The Solution
Gifts to Give

6:37

Hoffman notes that the commonly held view that brain activity causes conscious experience has, so far, proved to be intractable in terms of scientific explanation. Hoffman proposes a solution to the hard problem of consciousness by adopting the converse view that consciousness causes brain activity and, in fact, creates all objects and properties of the physical world. To this end, Hoffman has developed and combined two theories: the "multimodal user interface" (MUI) theory of perception and "conscious realism".
{SOURCE}

William: In terms of Consciousness - It is - perhaps, the most intractable aspect of existence... :)

This is indicative of actual justice
SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

F2 - Reasons For Angry Energy - Concision - The Universal Constants - Anu - Control - Love Yourself - Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology - Unworthiness - Science Can Be Fun Too - Sophia The Mother - OOBE Target Technique - "If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"

AP= Folk get so hung up about the little stuff - Ship

8:06

GM: https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39253

I am presently sharing my Generated Messages with a variety of internet platforms and have noticed that non-theists insist that they only see 'gibberish' [unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.] whereas with theists - no matter what particular belief they have - they appear to be able to - at least - get the gist of any GM - even if some of it is not understood.

To begin with, I was highly skeptical and thought that non-theists were being disingenuous [pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.] and in that, I used other ways in which to try and help them to understand what was taking place, [such as diagrams and analogies], but nothing helped.

This has lead me to question my skepticism and I am now wondering if it is just the case that once an individual unreservedly believes that they - the mind/consciousness - are nothing more than brain chemicals, anything contrary to that understanding simply isn't able to penetrate because "The Mind' only happens in brains and is the reason minds exist."

GM: Angry
"If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"
Folk get so hung up about the little stuff
They is what they is.

William: So the denial has something to do with being angry...the idea of there being a mind involved with the formation of the physical realm is rejected because of 'anger'?

GM: Overwhelming
The Roles
The Perfect Moment
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
Information Field
The Path
Mind To Mind

Some have argued that we do not require a god in order to have morals - which is to say that no such Cosmic Mind exists as an explanation for why we developed morality.

Since we developed morality from opinion, we can agree that opinion is shaped through circumstance, and since our collective circumstance is one in which we are currently still in the process of getting to know, we are forced to adapt often by changing our opinion to suit said circumstance, because we base our criteria on aligning our opinion with the thing we call reality. The Universe.

So therein it is the universe which is shaping our opinion and thus our morals.

GM: The Singularity
Memorandum of Understanding
Word2Number Calculator
Quantum
The Mother and The Father
Ship
Wish fulfillment
Improve
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.

William: Yet behind it all is the One Mind playing the roles of the many-minded...

GM: Exactly
Compass
Wonderful
They is what they is.
Nyx
The Inception Point
I Will
"Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation"
Konkachila
Watch This Space

Dr. Neruda: “The idea of ascended masters, communicating with one another telepathically and instructing and guiding the affairs of men, gained some popularity with those who were disenchanted with organized religion. To be fair, some of the channeled information did come from beings that were considerably more informed than the average man, and they could bedazzle most people with their superior knowledge of the cosmological order and the structure of things relative to god, but their description and explanation was founded in the hologram of deception.

While these masters supposedly channeled the secret or hidden knowledge to their selected students, who then wrote books and created organizations, this information continued to separate the worlds of light and dark, good and evil and those in the know from those who were not.

“They used words like love, ascension, truth, and god more liberally than organized religions, and god was always portrayed as a loving, congealing force. Angels and cosmic beings were also associated with these organizations. They not only appropriated symbols and constructs like the soul and eternal life, but they also created the ladder of consciousness that stretched into infinity in which the student was forever trying to learn more in order to progress higher on the ladder.

William: Here it is speaking directly about mediums between individuals and "GOD" whereas the requirement is that the individual connects with The Mind - without the mediums...
I suppose in this sense the 'requirement' is more along the lines of "the best way forward" in order that the individual mind learns how to trust itself in the connect with The Source, rather than in mediums...connect with Sophia/Nyx/The Grandfather/Mother...

GM: Evaluating
Timeless
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement

Truth Seekers
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
Aligning With
Returning the Compliment
The Brain
Smile at fear
Transforming the Anger Energy
Vibration
The space Jacko lantern
Event String Unfolding:
Enjoy Progress
Observe

William: In the observing place aside superstitious interpretation - enjoy the ride and the Mind2Mind connection...

GM: All and sundry
What the seed holds
I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.
Like a Job Well Done
Persevere
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable"
Final Destination
Intelligent Directions

William: So that smokescreen will dissipate...eventually...Donald Hoffman [his ideas] will become more acceptable even as the science is done...
It seems like a big ask and a big task, as Donald himself acknowledges...yet aligns with what the WingMakers Material claims about "The Grand Portal"... the stronghold which materialism has upon the world seems impenetrable but is only smoke and mirrors in reality - or as Donald puts it;
The commonly held view that brain activity causes conscious experience has, so far, proved to be intractable in terms of scientific explanation.

GM: Live with Soul Union
For The Purpose Of...

Indeed - The Book tells us exactly who is YHWH and what we are in relation to that.

The mystery is in how each personality responds to that - as to whether they serve the Dark side of YHWH or the Light side of YHWH or relinquish the right to either side of YHWH by accepting the whole of YHWH.

GM: Perpetual
Observe
Ghost In The Machine
Leave room for nature
Regarding
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Big
The Clear Eye Of Soul

Truth Seekers
To Be Sure
Cunning
Make a list for that
Intelligent Directions
Ride Water
Eventually
Flat
Nervous
"Hoot"
They just add ambiance to the spooky...
The Next Level
I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends

8:52

FOCUS 2 [F2]
Focus 2 of consciousness is what is commonly known by psychologists, as your "sub conscious" but there is nothing "sub" about it.
Focus 2 is where most people do their dreaming, lucid dreaming, their "astral projecting", their meeting up with all manner of demons and devils, etc.

Focus 2 of consciousness contains all manner of personal faculties such as your memory and your imagination. Without Focus 2 of consciousness we simply wouldn't be able to think rationally or create anything within the physical.

It holds all our belief constructs that we happen to subscribe to. And it is this latter point that is rather interesting. You can actually project within Focus 2 of consciousness and objectively view representations of your very own belief constructs that you hold.
However, taking on board the fact that people typically think that this area of consciousness (to them the Astral) is a separate place, the Astral will actually become whatever you believe it is! This simple fact, unbelievably, has been the source of thousands of years of confusion as regards the wider reality.

The problem has been simply that mystics have always thought they were projecting to some place outside of themselves. Yet what you are actually viewing, within Focus 2 of consciousness, are the objective representations of your very own belief constructs.

So if you actually believe the Astral is packed full of demons and devils... then demons and devils you shall perceive. Because what you are actually viewing are the objective representations of your own beliefs.

People have the idea that "the Astral" is a weird and magical place where you get all manner of Alice in Wonderland effects such as your thoughts coming to life. Many mystics just accept this as a given and lead people into thinking they could possibly meet up with all manner of doom, gloom and danger.

But do these people ever stop to think, even for a moment WHY their thoughts come to life? WHY there is such a thing as an Alice in Wonderland effect?

It is only when you look at the situation from the point of view of a scientist trying to objectively make sense of it all that you realise the simple reason of why this effect comes about.

For almost 5 years I battled with this question. I fought all manner of demons and devils and slayed dragons galore. Then, one day, the penny dropped. I realised that thought equals action.

That was it! I was in a place where thought equals action. I remember the time distinctly even to this day around 18 years later. But it was only much later when I realised precisely WHY thoughts equalled action in this weird and wonderful kind of place called the Astral... WHY did thought equal action? Simple! It was because I was projecting into my own mind. In other words, I was offering myself the objective knowing of my very own internal subjective actions!

This simple realisation led me on an amazing voyage of discovery through my very own mind. It was truly fascinating as I learnt to know myself from the inside out, so to speak. Wow, if I had a problem, I could now step right into myself and find a likely solution. Plus, it was from this realisation that I got to know about the way the subjective and the objective translates both in terms of awareness and in terms of energy. This latter discovery has since helped me to make some very profound realisations about the Wider Reality.
{SOURCE}

To warm them up to the truth

SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

Integral Network - It May Seem Insignificant - https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf [The Last Question - By Isaac Asimov] - Your Move - Together - The Ruru - For The Purpose Of - Still - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1069303#p1069303 - The reason why gods are invented has everything to do with discovering that nature is not a mindless chaotic process. - Wide - Emotional awareness - Yes We Can - Jacque Fresco

William: The link leads to a list of word-strings which were duplicated throughout February 2022 generated messages. I think the subject re 'invention of gods' best suits the following selection from that list, since "wide" is mentioned above.

Wide
Enjoy Progress - Wide - Differences
The Demiurge - Wide - The Never Ending Story
Watch Your Step - Wide - Pitchforks and Torches
Wide - ‽ - Necessary
Individual Actions - Wide - The Physical Universe

William: The symbol "‽" is the combination of question and answer - and represents "GOD" aka "Cosmic Mind".

AP= Golden nugget YHWH

7:24

GM: The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
Jacque Fresco
Golden nugget
Event String Unfolding:
Unity with our Collective Self
Each To Their Own

Green Chemistry
Soul Carrier Memories
Indeed
YHWH
If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a 'truly random event'.
Episteme [a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.]

William: https://www.thevenusproject.com/the-venus-project/jacque-fresco/
From memory, Jacque Fresco often came across as having an angry energy - perhaps this is what spurred him on in his endeavor to create designs which were aimed toward a 'green' world where human beings were in synch with the planet...as the Jehovah's Witnesses envision will be the case 'one day' - where humans will enjoy the fruits of a clean green environment 'forever'.

The difference is in how this one thing could be accomplished. For Jacque, this meant humans actually building it, and for the religious it means waiting for the return of Jesus, who will remove those in positions of power who act against this ideal...

GM: Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Self-development
Use Your Freedom
Let It Be And So Be It

William: The link is a post where I remark on the importance of use of imagination critically...from the post;

What IS a great analogy of the universe mindfully unfolding is The Planet Earth - A living stone of complexity ... as one cannot explain away the complexity of biological life forms as the result of mindless acts of nature in which the complex movement of said life forms is due to "flat slippery surfaces and strong winds."

GM: Hyper Complex
Permanent
Each To Their Own
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Read/Book/Story
Draw With The Silence

The Divine
Wise
Peace
"The foundation of adult trust is not "You will never hurt me." It is "I trust myself with whatever you do."
Ghost In The Machine
Episteme
Nevertheless
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?

William: As you know, I was once very into the idea that human beings could rise above the mundane and build a paradise rather than remain within the confines of the prison-like suppression systems...now I feel that this was more a pipe-dream - a potential I grabbed hold of and wished would happen.
What are we left with?
1: Extraterrestrial intervention [re Jesus' return]
2: Mass extinction of almost all human and other life-forms apart from those who invested heavily in using their positions of power and influence to create technological 'life-boats'.

GM: Wait for the Navigator to respond...
Odd
Draw With The Silence
Preparation
Self-talk
"A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated"
Phasing
Three-dimensional
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Professional Rules
Science Can Be Fun Too
Working on that...

William: Hmmm...so it becomes apparent that either way - and indeed - any overlooked way which may emerge, the best thing I can do is to let it go...it is what it is, and that is the fact of the matter.

GM: This is how The Mind works...
Ask
Understand/Know
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
Transposing
"Tell me what you’re ganna do tell me where you’re ganna go tell me what you’re going through or do you even want to know?"
Sad
Little Bird
Camelot
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?
Knowing
"All systems go"
Tarot

William: [Random Select - 3 of Cups]
In the Three of Cups, three young women are dancing with each other in a circle, raising their cups high in the air in a toast of joy and celebration. They look to one another with appreciation, honour and respect, and are bound by their emotional connection and friendship. There is a sense of lifting each other up and celebrating each woman’s unique contribution to the group. The ground is layered with flowers, fruit and a pumpkin, symbolising the celebration of an abundant harvest and the goodness in life.

GM: The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Healing The Beast
Crapulence [intemperance; debauchery; excessive indulgence]
Working on that...
Blue Pill
Ask And It Will Be Given
Kind
Golden nugget of truth
Panpsychism

8:01

Let the facts speak for themselves

SCLx14+last LE per shuffle

The evidence supports the idea that Theism is the better position for a human to place themselves. - Where minds meet is where GOD is found - Hearing External Voices In Your Head - It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time - Different - Computer Coding - Solid Device of Science - Counsel - Beaming Out Beaming In - Mindfulness - Down came the waters , great the monsoon , washing the soul as it cleared out the room , drowning all warriors in every platoon - Mystical - Conjecture - Where do Thoughts Come From

AP= Perception Coordinate Forgiveness

8:18

GM: Super Power
Where do Thoughts Come From
Perception
Masonry and Metallurgy
Odd
Making The Best of a Bad Situation
Nervous
Mind is Ghost

Hacking through the subconsciousness
Self-help
Behind The Scenery
Become more expansive
Human Imagination Has Consequences
Incarnation
Symbols
Peaceful Messiah
Discussion of anything to do with the 'why' questions of life
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject
Inform
The Mother is Love
Wish fulfillment
Finding the light
Getting Off The Hook

Coordinate Forgiveness
Reality
Pearl of wisdom
Consciousness and Reality
Is
Love & Respect
Elemental Powers
Who Knows
Stuff Happens
Trust The Process

One must remember that it is a particular branch of Materialistic science to which the blame could be hung - and that the scientists doing the warning are most likely not of that particular branch...they may be biologists rather than cosmologists and so understand the importance of preserving the planet-ship we are sailing upon [@ about 1.6 million miles per day] rather than creating space-junk and reaching for the stars...I did say "Exact Science" after all.

You do know where the Nazi Scientists went after the defeat of Hitlers Germany, right? [Hint - it was not to the hangman's noose.]

William: This is from a conversation had where I was trying to point out that rocket science got a leg up due to certain historical events...
"Stuff does happen" and it is necessary to place judgment to one side...

GM: Sacral chakra [thought to govern how you experience sexuality, creative expression, emotions, and more]
Mind is Ghost
"That Is A Good Question"
Good Intentions
The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
Inner Strength
I Share Your Joy!
Effectively Curtailed

William: From the link:
William: So - 'getting the gist of it', please explain as best as you are able to do so, what the math tells you re what the object was which caused the universe to come into existence.

Pixel42: For a start, it tells me that words like 'object' and 'seed' are actively misleading when trying to describe it. It tells me that the phrase "caused the universe to come into existence" is also the wrong one to use. It tells me, in short, that the English language is inadequate to that task.

GM: The Original People
Write a Book
Altruistic Behaviour
Unclog your chakras
The Deeper Self
Child
Word - String Values
Ah - The Mechanics
Restrained
The Butterfly Effect

William: In the video linked at the beginning of this GM, Donald Hoffman speaks with Tom Bilyeu and near the end Donald gives an analogy of the caterpillar 'turning to goo' as part of its transformation into a butterfly - the 'letting go of the [former] self' in order to allow for the new self to emerge...

GM: "Life is a hard teacher. First she gives us the test, and then the lesson."
Getting Off The Hook
The Mind Behind Creation
Awesome
The Forerunner
It Stands To Reason
WingMakers Materials
Too
"A terrible milestone"
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
Regimented

William: Definitely regimented...not always pretty and - like with the Nazi - sometimes leaving terrible milestones...

GM: Regarding
Becoming whole
Word2Number Calculator
The Blank-Slate Borderlines
Source Codes

William: The Blank-Slate Borderlines = 251 +
All under a question mark
From Prison To Paradise
Emotion Rides The Prow
Closed Loop Production
As well as that pot of gold...
~The Blank-Slate Borderlines~

Source Codes = 127 +
The Human Being
Integrity
~Source Codes~
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
The Third Eye
Intelligent
Innermost
Adjustment
Pure soul
Inner work
deus ex machina {SOURCE}

GM: AUM {SOURCE}
Trying to change the world fails for one simple and unavoidable reason...“everyone else.”
Plus
Synchronicity
Major Arcana

William: [Random Select "Temperance"]
"Balance, moderation, patience, purpose"
The Temperance card shows a large, winged angel who is both masculine and feminine. She wears a light blue robe with a triangle enclosed in a square on the front, representing that humans (the triangle) are bound by the Earth and natural law (square). The angel balances between one foot on the rocks, expressing the need to stay grounded, and one foot in the water, showing the need to be in flow. She pours water between two cups, symbolic of the flow and alchemy of life.

In the background, there is a winding path up to a mountain range, reflecting the journey through life. Above the mountains hovers a golden crown encased in a glowing light, a symbol of taking the Higher path and staying true to one’s life purpose and meaning.

GM:Trust the Process
Connections
"Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright."
"With a mystical smile I float down the isle, forgetting the time when I was lost"
The Mother
The Divine
Technique of Exchange
The sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.
The Big Shift
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Stubborn
"I think therefore I am, therefore who am I?"
Sure
To Be Continued
Acid test
Disclosure of Knowledge
"Spacetime is not fundamental"
I am not here to judge but to help
The Life Essence
Phenomenon
Turning Point
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
Equity

8:54

William: As to your idea of combining a back and forth type GM – I think that would be interesting.

How about we start with a ‘pick a number’ type process…I have 3971 LEs currently – so say I start by getting you to C&P your current ComList and shuffle it x4 using the online algorithm https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/ then copy the first LE [as the prior] and last LE [as the post] and for the middle LE, select the whole document and use the numbering function and select the LE corresponding to a number we give each other…I will start by giving you the number 2743 as I am fairly certain you have more LEs on your CL than that…

[Let me know the total number of your CL so I can pick between the range of options].

So when you reply with those 3 LEs, also give me instructions on how many times you want me to shuffle my CL and the LE number you want me to select.

How does that sound to you?

In Love
William
______

Unity with our Collective Self

SCLx9+last LE per shuffle

The Neutral Zone - Downfall - The Mapping Bots - That, they can be - Easy To Find - https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1067891#p1067891 - This isn't about thoughts and language. This is about behaviours and actions. - Make It Up AS You Go Along -

William: From the link
William: I was using science to establish a theory to do with sound and formation. The sound may well contain the wisdom and righteousness - I don't doubt it - but the essence is the sound itself...the initial reasons as to why The Universe was brought into being and unfolding as it is doing...

Point being, is how to establish that wisdom had something to do with that, through examining what evidence we have, here within said Universe.

If wisdom [and righteousness] is to be observed within this Universe, we need to be able to point out where that is. We thus have to 'do the science'.

The following is evidence;

Wisdom is evident in The Universe existing = 466
Humans were designed to have God-consciousness = 466
When I look at my art I am looking into a mirror = 466
Discovery is finding something that exists. = 466

The fact that these word-strings add up to the same value, and coherently support the ideas being presented, is evidence of a mindful/purposeful order about The Universe ...the question then being;

Q: Is it therefore acceptable to conclude that such being the case, then there is wisdom and righteousness involved in hiding the truth within the structure of the sound of human language to be unlocked by a simple number-value algorithm?

RSP = 1xSCL + numbered + 10's 100's 1000's random number-string 45712860273557329

AP= Little Pointers Are Signposts

5:43

GM: 45. Self-validation
57. Returning The Compliment
71. Those who need to complain
12. Treasure To Find
28. Express yourself
86. Surface Scratching
60. Correlation does not imply causation
2. Cultural Based Theology
27. Mindfulness
73. Discovering Internal Triggers
35. Hiding behind ones fear
55. Portal
57. Returning The Compliment
73. Discovering Internal Triggers
32. https://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1068893#p1068
29 What once acted like a Wall, became a Gateway
94. Temporary

William: The link is to the Generating Messages thread intro -
Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship = 188
Story-Tellers= 188

GM: 457. Dungeons and Dragons
571. Hugs and Kisses
712. Nuclear
128. Magicians
286. The only thing the Holy Ghost is unable to forgive, is that which individuals are unable to forgive of themselves
860. Returning the Compliment

William: This is a duplicate line entry @ 57 & 860...I see it is duplicated on my main list and I removed the duplicate.

GM: 602. Black
27. Mindfulness
273. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
735. The power of silence
355. From The Source
557. The Human Interface
573. Loved
732. “True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."
329. Philanthropies
294. The Navigator Can Read Maps.

1286. The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
2860. Heaven on Earth
0273. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
2735. Map Carvers
3557. Digging deep
3294. Warm Presence

6:03

Nature being the very instigator

AP= Shine

10:11

GM: Pertinent to cosmology and cosmogony
Very comfortable in your own skin
Quantum Jumping
Direction
Shine
Delightful Anticipation
Fitted
It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect.

William: I don't know why I put "Quantum Jumping" on the ComList. The idea seems as possible as any other similar 'out there' idea - but wishing to experience something other than that which I am experiencing in this particular version of "William" - in some other alternate where there is a 'me' who turned all my childhood dreams into reality...on the surface that is what I thought QJ was about - but that was jumping to conclusions based upon the first minute of the video I accessed just before...
...and while writing this I had the thought that I should watch the whole video and it turns out that it isn't about what I assumed it was about re that first minute of watching...

GM: Strength/Strong
It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect.
It brought a tear to the eye of my heart.
“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
“But you will know the more you get in touch with your transcendental mind (and therefore truth) that there is no such thing as a victim. The negative benefits you more than anything else in your evolution and the evolution of all that is.”

William: Yes. My initial thinking was "I am happy enough with the personality and the life that I have so far lived, here in this particular universe." "Comfortable in my own skin" - as you pointed out - no regrets...
What QJ is about is something I have tapped into - not in relation to some of the attractors the video mentions - making lots of money, travelling the world...but more in relation to the things which I think are important - those internal things which make one shine

10:25

RSP= 1xSCL + pg dn + ↕

11:53

GM: "We could listen to the child that we are - The one that hides inside and let’s the adults do the thinking"
That
Yours

William: Yes. Not the adult things so much as healing that child within - the one which didn't really have the best childhood, given the circumstances...

GM: Little Bird

William: Yes - the name you gave to me..."Don't worry Little Bird" before you showed me the experience of feeling the extremes of condition of awareness, from the center-point [normal] first to that quite exhilarating feeling of a mind which was huge - like an aircraft hanger...as if one could fit a whole universe into it - and then 'turning down the dial' I felt my mind going back to the center-point...but it didn't stop there...

GM: Pareidolia
Cycles
Love
Being Born

William: I don't see the connection therein...this was an experience which I was consciously aware of happening in my mind, with my eyes closed - no visual representation - but rather, one of feeling...and as my awareness shrunk I felt like a stick-man encased within flesh...it was quite unsettling and caused a claustrophobic type of feeling - and instantly reminded me of the nightmares I had as a child - the association was clearly there in the memories the experience induced...

Fortunately the feeling did not linger and the 'dial' was turned up and I once again came back to the mid-point...

Pareidolia - on the other hand, is identifying symbolism within objects which are external. These are also handy reference points in relation to internal workings of consciousness...as they show a synchronistic correlation with both external and internal happenings.

As well as pareidolia, there is something else which helps confirm that the mind is not just an emergent property of the brain...

The very next morning after the experience, I got out on the road hitchhiking and the very first vehicle which pulled over had a very sweet old lady driving. When I fastened my seat belt as she asked me where I was heading, I was thinking about the experience I had and your calling me "Little Bird" when I heard the twitter of a bird, and turning, I saw in the back seat a little bird in a cage.

What were the chances?

Yet that was not Pareidolia. That was synchronicity. A human brain should not be able to conjure up such things and use these as means of bias-confirmation...

So in this, I was wondering about your use of the selected word "Pareidolia"...and of course, I now realize you are referring to an event which happened later on that day - which definitely was a case of pareidolia...indeed, that whole day was profound for the synchronistic events which unfolded - starting with the experience of the night before...I see what you are saying there - somehow that day was life-changing for me in relation to you - long before this particular method of communication was discovered...! We were communicating in other ways...building a relationship..."Love Being Born" :)

GM: Ontology [the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.]

12:30

1:15

GM: Visible
Convenient
Mission
Deceive
Theatre of the Mind
"Boyhood fascination with the bullet and the gun. All those John Wayne movies said the good guys always won. Comic book commandoes glorifying war. Violence was the answer but it isn’t anymore"
Examples

William: We will pick this up again in our next communication...
1:22

One Language Intelligent Network

RSP= 1xSCL + pg dn + ↕

William: So - re Pareidolia - I was thinking about what had occurred the previous night. To explain to the reader, I was aware of this 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - and had asked for this to be removed, and the answer I received came in the form of the experience I wrote about in my previous post - to do with the 'dialing up and dialing down' of my conscious awareness of mind as both an exhilarating feeling of being capable of containing an awesome amount of experiential information as well as the dilapidating feeling of being encased in flesh to the point where the flesh was the dominant structure to which I felt barely able to function within.

The next morning I intuitively knew that whatever the experience was showing me, it had not, in any way, gotten rid of the 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - which I had specifically asked for...so what was it that the experience was showing me? The answer to that question unfolded in the events of the day ahead of me, starting with the old lady stopping to give me a ride and who just happened to have been travelling with a little bird in a cage, in the back seat of her car.

The second part of the story unfolded when the lady dropped me off and I hitched another ride with a young guy who was going to the city I was heading for.
On the way, in between chatting about things, the guy put on a CD and I continued wondering what my experience was meant to show me.

My thoughts were that perhaps what I thought of as my 'dark side' was as necessary to my self as that of my 'light side' and that the experience I had in answer to my request, was to show me this.
As I was thinking these thoughts, the CD started playing a song and the chorus had the words 'brother wolf and sister moon' and appeared to be coinciding with my thoughts - perhaps a type of pareidolia in itself...

Embrace the wind with both arms
Stop the clouds dead in sky
Hang your head no more
And beg no more
Brother wolf and sister moon
Your time has come
Brother wolf and sister moon
Your time has come

but the most startling quality of the immediate experience was - as I was thinking about the 'dark side/light side' aspects of psyche, and hearing the song, feeling quiet startled with the serendipity of that moment, I turned my attention to the landscape and was immediately impressed by a cloud formation in the distant hills, which had the unmistakable image of a huge eye looking directly at me.
That was definitely a case of pareidolia, and one of the many moments in my life experience which has had a defining role in the development of and direction toward which my personality would move forward within.

GM: Solidarity

William: Without doubt. The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance, through the synchronicity and serendipity correlated between my internal thoughts and my external reality - in the moment.

GM: https://wizardforums.com/threads/william-message-generation.647/post-6823

No clue at how others use it, but for me the first step was looking in my memory where i could find a place to hook this topic on. For me that was the old david icke forum, as they had a blossoming topic like this. Way bigger then we have here. Then i put my intent on and our friend will.i.am starts using his randomizer and the texts starts flowing and making sense in the form of subconscious hints that make me smile. Since i needed a little smile in my life, im really glad william didnt listen to me growling at something new and just fed me..

GM: In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
The One GOD With Many Names
The bits will suffice.

William: The 'bits' in themselves are mind-blowing. The wind may indeed 'blow my tears away' but you reminding me of this event-string in this manner, brings tears - of gratitude among other emotions - what can I say, except "Thank You".

GM: To Warm Them up to The Truth

William: That too. It is a privilege to be able to share my own experience with the reader...

GM: "Life is my predestiny - Providence is God to me"

William: "How about that"

:)
10:23