Agree 99%. Though I don't trust reason completely either.
There is only one thing worse than a dogmatic Christian.
A dogmatic atheist.
If there was ever a Bible of logic, your statements should be part of the first verse! Very good insight!

Is being agnostic the cowards choice? I hope not. At the moment anyway .
A lot of people view agnosticism as being a cowardice choice, but I disagree. It's almost as if they expect ever doubting Christians to just jump to atheism. However, I do believe agnostics can become more assertive instead of just staying neutral. I plan on releasing a video this month explaining how agnostics can be more assertive.

:) Welcome to the forum Nnotsure.

I have not read any of her books but I have listened to some of her talks on religion years ago. I remember listening to her talk about her book, The Case for God. It threw me off because I thought it was another defense of God's existence but it was more about history of religion.

Karen Armstrong is no longer part of any organized religion as far as I'm aware. She left Catholicism early on in her life. She would probably say that she is spiritual but not religious.
lapsed Catholics can be pretty amazing, Matthew Fox (timothy james fox) has some pretty good stuff…
”Creation is continuous, and never stops” Original Blessing

Hence agnosticism. It's potentially the most humble view. Certainly the least dogmatic.
Being honest with myself, I don't know if Jesus is God. I hope he is I guess.
But then part of me thinks those who choose a faith like Christianity, are the most courageous. Putting all their money on one horse. No half heartedness.
He who says that he knows anything, does not yet know it as he ought

Hence agnosticism. It's potentially the most humble view. Certainly the least dogmatic.
Being honest with myself, I don't know if Jesus is God. I hope he is I guess.
But then part of me thinks those who choose a faith like Christianity, are the most courageous. Putting all their money on one horse. No half heartedness.
Jesus of Nazareth ”John Doe, from Nowhere“ by a small stretch…