New York (CNN)Twitter said Monday it has agreed to sell itself to Elon Musk in a roughly $44 billion deal that has the potential to expand the billionaire's business empire and put the world's richest man in charge of one of the world's most influential social networks.
Source: CNN

#Free-speech #Dogecoin #Tesla

Your thoughts and reactions? Any Tesla or Dogecoin investors thinking what I'm thinking?!

Last edited:
I have to admit that I'm a big fan of Elon Musk. When I heard talks about him buying Twitter, and "opening it up to free-speech", I was highly skeptical that Twitter would sell. Yet today, it's confirmed. Sold!

I used to stay off of debates on Twitter because it was all about popularity. Now, I'm willing to give Twitter a chance.

Elon Musk? lol. I'm skeptical that you are the real Elon.

I am not interested in selling my site. Even if I were, I would have you go through several different ways of verifying your identity before even taking your offer seriously.

Reactions: LadyLuck
"I am not interested in selling my site. "

Come On Wtf GIF by Saturday Night Live
\

It is official. Elon Musk deal to take over Twitter is completed.

I am optimistic because I liked that Elon Musk leans towards not censoring content. He explains why he's buying Twitter in this video (start at the 11:40 mark)...

News reporting on the finalized deal...

Last edited: