True.... most of this stuff was out before the mid-terms.
Ideally, the Biden administration should have revealed it to the public within 3 days.

And then I’ll throw this into the mix: I’ve had the experience of pissing off a boss because I’ve over-explained something. And dear reader, maybe you’ve had the same experience as well. And it’s probably the same for the American public who, when you’re an elected official are your boss.

They want a straightforward, honest, and brief explanation.

Last edited:
I just wonder if the DOJ is involved, then I don't think that Congress should be. Just like the Jan. 6 investigation. I think all of that could've been handled by law enforcement
I think we have different but overlapping views.

Like I said above, I don’t want investigations to derail such things as: smart, non-abrupt changes to the federal budget that allows inflation to continue coming back down to Earth in our overall economy, and the possibility of good sensible, immigration reform [for example, farmers in many parts of our country need workers], etc.

But, with all that said,

Because I read about Watergate as a younger man, I kind of like the idea of competing investigations as a good way of keeping the ball rolling forward. And as a way to bring about realistic change, not just goody two-shoe change.

Here's another updated summary:

CNN — New details continue to emerge over classified documents President Joe Biden took to his private office and home in Delaware after he had left the vice presidency. The White House has said batches of documents have been found on four separate occasions: Nov. 2, Dec. 20, Jan. 12 and Jan. 14.
- CNN

And more embarrassingly is biden's recent response to documents being found right next to his vehicle in a "locked garage"...

Carelessness?!

And here's a good analysis on this whole topic... I like this one because it offers the perspective of both sides...

Last edited:
What's going on?

Classified documents found at Pence’s Indiana home​

WashingtonCNN —
A lawyer for former Vice President Mike Pence discovered about a dozen documents marked as classified at Pence’s Indiana home last week, and he has turned those classified records over to the FBI, multiple sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

The FBI and the Justice Department’s National Security Division have launched a review of the documents and how they ended up in Pence’s house in Indiana.
Source: CNN

Based on classified documents being found in the houses of multiple high ranking officials, I suspect that these officials may not have known that they had classified documents. It seems that the officials themselves don't handle all of their files themselves but instead leave it up to aides to handle much of that work for them. And if their aides aren't paying attention as they should, they may inadvertently mix classified docs with unclassified ones.

In light of this, I think the indictment of Trump will be dropped. And I also suspect that there are plenty of other government officials that have classified documents in their possession.