I will start allowing members to create and manage their own usergroups as part of a reward for participation, This will come with a badge or banner that will display on your profile and in the user information section of all your posts. (refer to the screenshots below).
Badge-Profile.jpg

Badges displayed in posts:
Badge-Post.jpg

Guidelines and Requirements:
1. Members must have at least 200 posts (number of posts subject to increase as more members join).
2. PM me with the details on the usergroup name, usergroup description, and banner color(s) (more on design options below). For now, you'll also have to PM me the members you want added or removed (look at custom add-ons to eliminate this step).
3. Usergroup names must comply with forum rules (i.e. no obscene or hateful names/labels). No duplicate usergroups allowed.
4. There is a character count limit which I believe is 100. I was able to fit the following into a banner, "Agnostic that doesn't care apathetic ag" (the url that I put around the user group title also counts as characters).

Design options
Members can now choose virtually any color design for their user group banner. Refer to Steve's post

Last edited: