Aug 23, 2021
I have not been able to reply in the Theism section. Everytime I try to submit a post I receive a security error message. Please let me know when I can post again.

Hi Swami. Sorry about that delay in posting. The message pops up from time to time. I was told that it's caused by my firewall program which sometimes blocks access to someone if they have been idle on the site for a while. It's as if a person's access is timed out after a while.

I'm currently waiting on a permanent fix from my service provider but a temporary workaround is to refresh the page and then try to post again. Another option is to exit out of the website and then enter again. Both options have worked for me and the information for your post is still saved in the same area where you typed it in on the site. As an extra precaution you can also copy your post to a text editing program such as Word, and do this before refreshing or leaving the page). Then copy and paste it back into this site to post (assuming the information for the post did not save).

Last edited:
Reactions: Swami V. Ānanda