TracyRN

Catholic
Oct 25, 2020
Florida
forums.catholic.com
Worldview

Catholic

Hello everyone! I have been a member here since the beginning. AgnosticBoy and I were friends from another forum.

What else can I tell you?... hm.

My name is Tracy. I retired last month from being a travel nurse so that I can spend more time with my hubby and kids.

As for beliefs, I was raised Catholic and I am still Catholic. Before the pandemic I was online more active on forums but now I have little time., I read more than I post anyways.

I will see you guys around! :giggle: :)

- Tracy

Hello everyone! I have been a member here since the beginning. AgnosticBoy and I were friends from another forum.

What else can I tell you?... hm.

My name is Tracy. I retired last month from being a travel nurse so that I can spend more time with my hubby and kids.

As for beliefs, I was raised Catholic and I am still Catholic. Before the pandemic I was online more active on forums but now I have little time., I read more than I post anyways.

I will see you guys around! :giggle: :)

- Tracy
How strong is that faith of yours? Had to ask ...you don't have to give me too serious an answer.

How strong is that faith of yours? Had to ask ...you don't have to give me too serious an answer.
My faith is very strong. Before Covid I attended Mass regularly. I mainly was a part of Christian forums until my favorite one was discontinued. That site also allowed atheists and other skeptics to join so I'm familiar with non Christian perspectives.

I know I'll be challenged here since I'm outnumbered.

I know I'll be challenged here since I'm outnumbered.
To be fair, I allow people of all stripes to join. The site might end up with mostly skeptics, but that's okay. I trust that the guidelines will help make this site more about logic and evidence (although I do allow for opinion) than about any group trying to dogmatically push their views on others. I mean if most of the views end up being highly skeptical (or mostly Christian, liberal, or whatever else), then that's okay with me just as long as they are supported with logic and evidence. This site may not develop into a highly skeptical atmosphere if a lot of agnostics join! ;)

My ideal way of looking for answers is to do so undogmatically (unlike many Christians and atheists), and of course, to do so using logic and evidence.

Last edited:
  • Exceptional post!
Reactions: TracyRN