I had a Christian friend recommend a book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. From what I read so far this book focuses on the law of attraction which says the following,
a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person's life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes. In other words, a positive mindset will attract more success and happiness than a negative one. And this "law" applies to all areas of life including health, finances, and relationships.
Source: https://www.verywellmind.com/understanding-and-using-the-law-of-attraction-3144808#:~:text=The law of attraction is,happiness than a negative one.

I think a lot of non-christians also believe in this philosophy. Does the law of attraction work at all and does it conflict with the Bible?

Does the law of attraction work at all and does it conflict with the Bible?
I think the Bible is compatible with the Law of Attraction to a degree. I remember a passage in Proverbs that says as a man thinketh, so is he. That's at least one passage that supports that view that thinking can impact how we are. But that limits thinking perhaps to character and not to circumstances beyond that, like wealth, constant good health, etc. But there is belief system in Christianity that does attract those things, but it involves more than just thought, it is belief or faith in God. In other words, the mere thought or belief has no power, but rather it is God and belief in him that is power. That's my understanding of the Bible's message.