The New Testament talks about spiritual gifts. Here's one reference:
1 Corinthians 12:4, 7-10 (NIV)

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.
7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.
8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,
10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b]

Some would think that if these gifts were real that we would already have evidence for them. I see it differently. I think we have evidence, and in fact, we have too much. There are lots of videos, testimonies, etc. The problem is that most of the evidence is not taken seriously. On top of that, the ones that researchers have looked into tend to be proven false or weak cases, at best. So let's debate.

Are spiritual gifts supposed to exist today?
If so, why haven't they been proven or taken seriously? Why is it hard to accept anyone doing miracles on the same scale that Jesus was doing?

Are spiritual gifts supposed to exist today?
If so, why haven't they been proven or taken seriously? Why is it hard to accept anyone doing miracles on the same scale that Jesus was doing?
Spiritual gifts exist today since the Universe of Jesus is the same as ours.

Jesus relied in the principle of mind over matter. This is among the best example,
“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them."

Mind= belief and faith
Mountain = matter.