I wanted to clarify my guidelines on proselytizing based on activity I've seen on this forum and others...

I've made it known that I welcome beliefs but I don't want members trying to proselytize others. Below is a list of what will be considered proselytizing...

- Bringing up punishments for mankind (e.g. Hell threats) or redemption plans when it has nothing to do with the topic.
- Unsolicited details. Posting details about your faith (e.g. scriptural references or passages) that have nothing to do with the topic or what you were asked about.
- Posting the same belief in an excessive way in any one discussion thread. An example would be someone believing that God is part of some alien race (this includes political and philosophical beliefs), and that member keeps posting that a lot of times in single thread. The only exceptions are if someone asks you about your beliefs or if your beliefs are the topic or if you are elaborating on your beliefs or offering another belief.
Eventhough beliefs are allowed in the Debate sections but you should not expect them to be the main focus.

This will only be enforced in the Debate sections of the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009
Removing the last guideline. For now, I think it is unnecessary.