Multicolored Lemur

Atheist / Agnostic
Nov 23, 2021

I generally favor multi-factors. But I don’t know, maybe reduced stigma is the lion’s share.

And then, it’s like anything. If you’re interested in something and you’re looking, you will see more.

The newer term UAP, which means Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, is both:

1) a mealy-mouthed term designed to take the edge off, and

2) more accurate, because if it’s something like ball lightening or esp. if it’s an high-altitude light reflection phenomenon, for example, then it’s not really an object.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
Not to discount sightings from ordinary citizens, but I think we should put more weight on reported sightings that come from military trained pilots with multiple instruments for detection. Fortunately, we have those types of reports!

Multiple media outlets have reported that NORAD has been calibrating its radar systems to detect slower moving objects. It seems that after capturing the Chinese spy balloon on radar, they've used that as an example to see how that would show up on radar. Calibrated their radar to pick up objects like that better, and voila, no we're picking up objects all over the place.

GOing forward, I think we have the potential to detect a lot more if we become more systematic in our approach. A news conference a few days ago announced that Biden wants the DNI head to set up some multi-department task force that would be devoted to dealing with these matters. I think we'll require more equipment that can better detect and capture UFOs instead of just shooting them down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multicolored Lemur
Not to discount sightings from ordinary citizens, but I think we should put more weight on reported sightings that come from military trained pilots with multiple instruments for detection. Fortunately, we have those types of reports!
But I think that’s rare. I mean, having multiple instruments showing the same incident. Or, pilot visual + instrument.

For example, in the “Tic Tac” video released by the U.S. Navy, I don’t think there’s also instrument detection. But I might be wrong! 😜

[nervous cough]

Yeah, I think I am wrong about the 2004 “Tic Tac” incident.

“ . . were asked by another warship to investigate radar contacts in the area moving in an inexplicable fashion. She recounted they first noticed an unusual "churning" of the ocean surface before seeing what she and Fravor have described as a smooth, white oblong object resembling a large Tic Tac breath mint flying at high speed over the water. .”

Yeah, both the radar and water “churning” sounds like more than just an optical phenomenon.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
Yeah, both the radar and water “churning” sounds like more than just an optical phenomenon.
I would've paid to have been there. The idea of extraterrestrials with advanced technology just peaks my interests.

Reactions: Multicolored Lemur