I feel I have sufficiently tested my theories out with [so-called] atheists and Christians and these have not being debunked so mostly now, all I get in those realms is silence so I have moved on.

I did not join this forum to get into discussion with atheists re religion [Christian or otherwise] and nor with agnostics - although I allow for the possibility re agnostics that I will learn something new in that department due to the different approach agnosticism can take re the subject of religion.
I am sure you will find a different perspective from agnostics. Having a place on the forum devoted to just agnostics would help ensure that. On the DC forum, there were some very insightful agnostics, even before our time there. Some of them even won the best debater award starting in 2004.

Either way, the more agnostics that join here then the more likely you are to get their perspective.

Last edited:
Hi William... I noticed you changed your avatar color. Were you trying to show some agnostic pride? ( i made a thread last year regarding gray being the agnostic color).

Reactions: William
Maybe. Or maybe most folk who identify as Agnostic are not concerned with connecting with one another on these levels...
I'll start a thread on that topic. I'll be back to post the link.

Discussion started here:

Last edited:
Hi William... I'm new here and while I don't think we're looking for the same thing, I can speak to your idea that there might be more than one creator/supreme being. I have wondered why the "one God" assertion is so important. An unseen God could be lots of things.

As a change from when I was younger, I lean more towards there being some kind of creator, because the world IS extremely complex and it works, most of the time--but only most of the time. So I'm still not totally decided. I may never be. All I can do is watch and wait.