Elsewhere, I've explained why I am against cancel culture but in this forum I wanted to give some practical solutions to that using the following article as an example:

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel's foreign minister on Monday said that Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva was not welcome in Israel until he takes back his comments likening the war against Hamas militants in Gaza to the Nazi genocide during World War Two.

"We will not forget nor forgive. It is a serious antisemitic attack. In my name and the name of the citizens of Israel - tell President Lula that he is persona non grata in Israel until he takes it back," Foreign Minister Israel Katz told Brazil's ambassador, according to a statement from Katz's office.

Israel has accused Lula of trivialising the Holocaust and causing offense to the Jewish people, and Katz had summoned the Brazilian ambassador for a reprimand over the remarks.
Source: Reuters

In the above article, I Israel's actions amounts to cancel culture tactic since they are trying to shun the Brazilian president.

Here are some alternative ways that I think Israel could handle this matter:
1. Continue relations with Brazil and its leaders, but don't be as close as with other nations
2. Focus on what each country has in common and build on that
3. Invite the Brazilian president to Israel and have a constructive/civil dialog about your differences

What are some ways to handle differences of opinion or views other than shunning someone?