B

Bill

I am Bill, a free-roving agnostic, now resident in Southern California, USA. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
Welcome to the forum, Bill!

Feel free to jump in on any discussion or start a topic.

Some things I'm already curious about...
How long have you been agnostic and what made you get between religion and atheism?

There is no valid case, based on a justified true belief, for the existence, or non-existence, of one or more gods. In the absence of a valid case on either side, and a rational person does not opt either way. I came to this point of view about 30 years ago, but only recently started to promote my worldview in public.

Perhaps I should be more precise: if there is a valid case for the existence or non-existence of god. I have yet to hear it. But would be quite interested to learn of its existence.

Reactions: AgnosticBoy
As an additional thought, agnosticism has been made part of the trilogy theism, atheism and agnosticism. This is unfair on us agnostics. for agnosticism is too far-reaching to be limited to religious dogma.

You have proven the existence of telepathy OR that good agnostics think alike!

I look forward to your views. I also look forward to forming an organization for agnostics and other like minded people because there are a lot of us out there, and we'd have a stronger voice once we unite and organize.

As an additional thought, agnosticism has been made part of the trilogy theism, atheism and agnosticism. This is unfair on us agnostics. for agnosticism is too far-reaching to be limited to religious dogma.
I'm sitting on a video that I'm about to release in a week or two that goes over just that. Agnosticism has a lot of potential beyond religion. Politics would definitely benefit from a dose of agnosticism since there are political fanatics on both sides!